Author Topic: New video of young woman claiming to be Madeleine mccann  (Read 10604 times)

Offline barrier

Re: New video of young woman claiming to be Madeleine mccann
« Reply #165 on: April 06, 2023, 09:38:39 AM »
Thank you.  That is all I asked. I hope you will find my advice beneficial, leading to more interesting and enjoyable posting.  I await your fresh start with anticipation ;)

You obviously didn't read the post.Thanks for the pontificating, dogmatic, sage advice I'll not bear it in mind when posting again.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 10:13:30 AM by Eleanor »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline John

« Reply #166 on: April 06, 2023, 10:49:16 AM »
It didn't require a DNA test to see that this young woman isn't Madeleine McCann. Goodness me she really does have issues.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #167 on: April 06, 2023, 12:38:32 PM »
You obviously didn't read the post.Thanks for the pontificating, dogmatic, sage advice I'll not bear it in mind when posting again.

I read all your posts.  It isn't an onerous task.  Now you have pointed out what you are not going to do how about thinking about what you are going to do.  Might I be presumptive by suggesting posting less aggressively and on topic as a starter.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Myster

« Reply #168 on: April 06, 2023, 04:57:19 PM »
It didn't require a DNA test to see that this young woman isn't Madeleine McCann. Goodness me she really does have issues.
Seems the party's over for Julia Wandelt and Fia Johansson, the former now back home in Poland throwing brickbats at the latter.  Here's her latest internet convo with Instagram viewers and towards the end with an American YouTuber/blogger who knows Fia J.  Twenty-five minutes long, starts initially in Polish, but for the rest she speaks in understandable English and gets more interesting towards the end, so worth staying the course...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqrN1bCo-Tp/
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #169 on: April 06, 2023, 05:18:20 PM »
Seems the party's over for Julia Wandelt and Fia Johansson, the former now back home in Poland throwing brickbats at the latter.  Here's her latest internet convo with Instagram viewers and towards the end with an American YouTuber/blogger who knows Fia J.  Twenty-five minutes long, starts initially in Polish, but for the rest she speaks in understandable English and gets more interesting towards the end, so worth staying the course...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqrN1bCo-Tp/
Save us having to watch it just tell us what what was interesting about it please.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Myster

« Reply #170 on: April 06, 2023, 05:32:35 PM »
Save us having to watch it just tell us what what was interesting about it please.
Put it this way... more interesting than any tiresome argy-bargy with kizzy et al.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #171 on: April 06, 2023, 06:38:59 PM »
Put it this way... more interesting than any tiresome argy-bargy with kizzy et al.
Oh, as interesting as watching paint dry then.  I’ll give it a miss ta.  @)(++(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #172 on: April 14, 2023, 09:47:15 AM »
She's apologised it's said, but what caught my eye is the pending sentence, so does that mean he's serving the drug bust sentence then the rape sentence is tagged on at the end ?

Missing Madeleine McCann: Polish woman apologizes to missing British girl's parents

https://news.yahoo.com/missing-madeleine-mccann-polish-woman-150954921.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAJggyXUVJpvpuAwxr8TVzNNPSx0mTbCsH6mWJNUeV1lV127fVvjUve_ihv10u3DFNJul4APF5Wv_m2FpAE7EmRVfepQUuN_llx-wzuW5Y_yXlupXMEtXi3W1HdTi3hOy04Hld__t9W0SCK0URvHz8YlqjYzQR79Lp5BSQOd9aRnC

Brueckner is currently serving time in a German prison for drug crimes. He also has a pending seven-year sentence connected to the 2005 rape of a 72-year-old American woman in Praia da Luz.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #173 on: April 14, 2023, 10:24:42 AM »
She's apologised it's said, but what caught my eye is the pending sentence, so does that mean he's serving the drug bust sentence then the rape sentence is tagged on at the end ?

Missing Madeleine McCann: Polish woman apologizes to missing British girl's parents

https://news.yahoo.com/missing-madeleine-mccann-polish-woman-150954921.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAJggyXUVJpvpuAwxr8TVzNNPSx0mTbCsH6mWJNUeV1lV127fVvjUve_ihv10u3DFNJul4APF5Wv_m2FpAE7EmRVfepQUuN_llx-wzuW5Y_yXlupXMEtXi3W1HdTi3hOy04Hld__t9W0SCK0URvHz8YlqjYzQR79Lp5BSQOd9aRnC

Brueckner is currently serving time in a German prison for drug crimes. He also has a pending seven-year sentence connected to the 2005 rape of a 72-year-old American woman in Praia da Luz.

I thought that he was already serving the drug sentence at  the time of the rape trial  and that he is now several years into the 7 year sentence for that crime.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #174 on: April 14, 2023, 10:34:30 AM »
I thought that he was already serving the drug sentence at  the time of the rape trial  and that he is now several years into the 7 year sentence for that crime.

Along with most things from the press in the Madeleine case it needs to be regarded with caution.imo.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #175 on: January 31, 2024, 07:41:32 AM »
Just in case anyone here is still interested in this story…
'I regret posting online that I was Madeleine McCann' https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-68139294

Offline Myster

« Reply #176 on: January 31, 2024, 08:37:13 AM »
Just in case anyone here is still interested in this story…
'I regret posting online that I was Madeleine McCann' https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-68139294
Come back Joni, all is forgiven!... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDDg8VPBbYM&ab_channel=JuliaWandelt

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #177 on: January 31, 2024, 05:42:14 PM »
Come back Joni, all is forgiven!... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDDg8VPBbYM&ab_channel=JuliaWandelt
bless her - where’s the fingers in ears emoji?

Offline Myster

« Reply #178 on: January 31, 2024, 06:23:58 PM »
bless her - where’s the fingers in ears emoji?
Fifteen quid a throw without watermark, robbin' barstewards...

https://www.vectorstock.com/royalty-free-vector/plugging-ears-emoticon-vector-43483359