Author Topic: New Theory accounting for the death of Jonbenet.  (Read 67675 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: New Theory accounting for the death of Jonbenet.
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2019, 09:14:51 PM »
[I've struggled in making up my mind about which came first]

At this stage 8 months after writing this post I think the garrote was applied first, the fingernail marks to the neck indicate she was conscious.  IMO once she had been hit on the head she would have been unconscious.  The combination of brain swelling and the suffocation killed her after a lingering death a f hour or so later.]
In April I wrote:
Lou Smit is wrong saying the head wound did not come first. The changes within the brain tissue would take several hours to manifest. If the suffocation was done at 5:52 i.e. the moment the Ramseys phoned the police the blow to the head had to be before 4:00 AM.

The garrote could have been applied earlier but not pulled tight enough to kill, at any stage of the night. But that was the killer's mistake because the pulling on the garrote converted the slip knot into a knot that didn't slip. This is a feature of the constrictor knot

" I take Lou's word for it, I've listened to the documentary and he was working from crime scene photos that didn't have a time stamp. Were they staged photos?"

"Actually the autopsy report has the head injury preceding the garroting."

"The reports I've seen agree with me that the time of death could be as late as 6:00 AM"
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 07:53:38 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2019, 06:35:46 PM »
"The suitcase?"
"In the basement where JonBenet was found, a blue suitcase rested by the wall directly below the broken window where an intruder may have sneaked in. Patsy Ramsey insisted that the suitcase didn’t belong to anyone in the family.Instead, she said that the killer must have brought it to stuff JonBenet’s body inside. However, the suitcase belonged to John’s eldest son, John Andrew, and the things inside were incredibly unnerving.Inside were a semen-encrusted blanket and a book by Dr. Seuss. At the time, John Andrew was a childless college student, far too old to be reading Dr. Seuss. But the semen on the blanket was proven to be his by a DNA test.The police didn’t take the suitcase investigation much further, though. They had already removed John Andrew from the list of suspects because they were confident that he wasn’t in town when the murder happened."
From article entitled "10 Strange Little-Known Facts About JonBenet Ramsey’s Family" https://listverse.com/2016/10/02/10-strange-little-known-facts-about-jonbenet-ramseys-family/?fbclid=IwAR0SngQT5Kp0Ilaek65GTzSFG5vXoWhTOG8gGkD7X9iCKZi9jrTX5cSryrw

Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2019, 06:43:40 PM »
"John Ramsey snr. has said he would lie to save his children, the reason he gave was "unconditional love" but if he thought that Patsy had done the crime he would dob her in for the love of a spouse is conditional."  I'm wishing I had taken the URL of that quote now.
(later in the thread I find and discuss what John Ramsey says.  This statement was in a Paula Woodman interview.)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 07:55:22 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2019, 07:02:48 PM »
[Probably not my best post.  My current view SBTC could have a variety of meanings.]

This sentence is the cross of this case. https://youtu.be/-cw1w3zZXeY?t=265

"There is a problem with one of the doors it was stuck" That door was never stuck IMO it was being held shut by the killer.
Patsy and John and Burke were known to be elsewhere (in the residence), so it couldn't have been any of those three.

SBTC - Saved by the cross. The cross in this case was that stuck door, that felt stuck but in fact was being held shut from the inside the wine cellar.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 07:57:22 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2019, 08:10:05 PM »

Law.com
"Federal Judge: 'No Evidence' That Ramseys Killed JonBenét"

I'm not sure where the original came from but a version here: http://truthinjustice.org/ramsey.htm?fbclid=IwAR2x9dQFNIyVb0GR1AWW9dFj8B3Ux0iI4aDtebR3Iq6uUg9xvXp3AoMnR3A
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 08:12:42 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2019, 02:27:18 AM »
Patsy Ramsey: "God knows who you are and we will find you." *pointing her finger at the killer *
https://youtu.be/kBUQO2u-eD4?t=4890

It is hard to imagine that the person who committed that crime of murder would make such a claim to the world. Has it ever happened before?
I know people to swear an oath to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth, and yet lie.

The gravestone for Jonbenet is odd in that the date of her death is the 25th December 1996.
In my theory her death was on the day after on the 26th early in the morning thereof.
Inscription on the tomb:
LOVE, PURITY AND JOY
A GIFT TO HER FAMILY AND THE WORLD
HOME IN THE PEACE OF GOD
https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/2745/jonben_t-ramsey

Others have noted John Ramsey can write a book and not mention John Andrew (JAR) at all. I noted he had an hour interview without a mention of JAR.   A book seems even longer.
If I had to nominate anyone I'd keep an eye on Melinda and John Andrew and how their alibis were backed by their mum Lucinda. Brad and Chris could be part of it too.
The LE (Law Enforcement or police in other words) tried to get to the truth back then. It would be virtually impossible now unless the evidence they have is released for public scrutiny.

The next bit is the basis of my theory:  "IMO it points to something happening between the Ramsey siblings. There was a huge fortune so there was plenty of motive to reduce the number of beneficiaries to the estate. I'd say any talk of a billion dollar business etc is enough to get some people scheming things. MONEY is a common theme in murders.
Top this off with the possible incestuous relationships between the kids, and Jonbenet beginning to speak about it, there could well be the additional motive to shut her up.
But the Ramsey family all had lawyers and they became impossible to crack.
But it is evident that the two older siblings were on the outer and were being given a cold Christmas, so I wouldn't be surprised they planned something to interfere with Patsy's birthday treat. - the Big Red Boat cruise.
The timing of finding JB at the moment JAR and Melinda turn up seems significant to me.
The way everything was made to point to Patsy is also very significant IMO."
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 08:39:50 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2019, 06:52:47 AM »
Listen to what Chief Kolar has to say: https://youtu.be/bMtiVFzrN8o?t=1126

" according to John Ramsey's account one of the intruders must have remained hiding in the home long after the police arrived on the scene to investigate the kidnapping...."

That is what my theory demands as well.

Can anyone accept what Chief Kolar is saying, and what John Ramsey's account demands?

It is the last thing anyone would suspect that morning that the kidnapper would still be on the property.
Once the friends are invited over for support any alarms would have been turned off.
So the exit is possible up through the kitchen and out the butlers door. That door was later found open.

[As I understand the floor plans there were two stairways in the basement, one to the kitchen and the other to the butlers kitchen.]
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 08:03:35 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2019, 08:03:22 AM »
Can someone in the USA find out who was booked on the Big Red Boat tour on Patsy's birthday?

Were Burke and Jonbenet the only two kids booked or were they going to take all four of John's children?

Were John Andrew Ramsey and Melinda Ramsey also booked for that cruise?

Would Disneyland still have the bookings? Obviously everyone missed out.

Missing out on that tour could have been a sufficient sore point that the older kids might try to disrupt Patsy's plan.

Look there are those who say Burke lost his cool when JB ate a piece of his pineapple. Well if they think Burke could do this even when there was plenty of pineapple to go around, what could the others do if they were being short changed over their Christmas time with their dad?

[I have been informed from reliable sources that the elder kids were not booked on the Disney Big Red Boat cruise.]
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 08:05:23 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2019, 11:31:40 PM »
If what is presented as a genuine DNA lab test result is correct, it leads me to doubt that Melinda is the biological child of John Bennett Ramsey (JBR).

There is one line of alleles that support my contention.  There are also multiple places where the  DNA result information is not displayed particularly common in the case of Melinda's results, and one line for JBR.

(it keeps on saying the file size is too large!)

The file in its original form is posted on a facebook group  https://www.facebook.com/groups/459528514379284/?ref=br_rs and then if you searched the group for the file number "20161101"  it should take you to the document.

Note: Never mind the Facebook entry has been modified and the form is no longer there. but I do have a copy on my computer, but I can't upload it to this site.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 10:41:59 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2019, 11:25:14 AM »
at Loci D7s820 Melinda has no alleles in common with John Ramsey snr. so from that she is not John's biological daughter.
That is a surprise.
Well there are only two options:
1.  either there is an error in the lab results or
2. Melinda is not John Ramsey's biological daughter.

One or the other.

Half of Melinda's and half of JA's DNA profile will have come from the mother Lucinda.

It is not 9.9 but rather 9,9 meaning that Melinda is homologous for that allele at that locus, i.e she received a STR allele at that location of 9 from both her father and her mother, yet John Ramsey doesn't have that 9 allele to pass onto her. Therefore I say unless she was a very rare mutant or the lab has made an error, she is not the biological offspring of John Ramsey Snr.

I will not accept that Melinda is a biological daughter of John Ramsey. The genetic profile as given proves otherwise. I have no reason to argue that John didn't treat her as his own daughter nor that she didn't expect the same treatment as Jonbenet received.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 11:44:07 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2019, 07:25:28 PM »
So in my theory John Ramsey (JBR) suspects his children from the previous marriage are involved.  He therefore gives them lawyers and helps that part of the family to organise an alibi for John Andrew Ramsey (JAR).

In my theory it is Melinda Ramsey who's alibi is under scrutiny.

Her presence in Atlanta is required for JAR's alibi.  I see nothing else to confirm Melinda was in Atlanta on the 26th.
Her conversations with various people detailed previously in this thread do not support the contention she flew with JAR to Denver on the morning of the 26th.

JBR is on record saying he would do anything to protect his kids from criminal charges.  I take that to mean even if the other kids were involved he would do his best to protect them from facing those charges.

I do believe it will be impossible to confirm Melinda's alibi for the morning of the 26th Dec 1996 so many years later, so it looks like the theory will remain just a theory.

Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2019, 07:36:32 PM »
Thanking those that are reading the new theory proposed here.  Note I have abandoned my research into the Jonbenet case as (I believe) the veracity of Melinda Ramsey's alibi will be impossible to confirm at this late stage.
[Obviously I have had a renewed attempt to solve this case.]
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 08:07:56 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2019, 02:11:22 AM »
So in my theory John Ramsey (JBR) suspects his children from the previous marriage are involved.  He therefore gives them lawyers and helps that part of the family to organise an alibi for John Andrew Ramsey (JAR).

In my theory it is Melinda Ramsey who's alibi is under scrutiny.

Her presence in Atlanta is required for JAR's alibi.  I see nothing else to confirm Melinda was in Atlanta on the 26th.
Her conversations with various people detailed previously in this thread do not support the contention she flew with JAR to Denver on the morning of the 26th.

JBR is on record saying he would do anything to protect his kids from criminal charges.  I take that to mean even if the other kids were involved he would do his best to protect them from facing those charges.

I do believe it will be impossible to confirm Melinda's alibi for the morning of the 26th Dec 1996 so many years later, so it looks like the theory will remain just a theory.

There is also the pubic hair on the blanket that some say was attributed to Melinda.
There was also a partial palm print on the inner side of the wine cellar door.

They both could add weight to the argument she was there with JB in that room.

[The problem with hair or finger/palm prints that could just be from prior visits by Melinda to John and Patsy's home.]
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 08:09:53 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2019, 07:51:11 PM »
Has anyone else theorised that Melinda Ramsey  was involved?

I know Burke has had the blame from time to time, but in my theory he was still in bed when the door was found "painted shut".  So it was NOT him holding the door shut from the other side.

John Andrew Ramsey's alibi was thoroughly checked, so that just about rules him out.

Did Melinda's alibi get the same scrutiny?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2019, 08:08:33 AM »
Can't someone make a comment on the topic?
Moderation