Author Topic: Crecheman's identity finally revealed  (Read 51194 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Crecheman's identity finally revealed
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2018, 12:42:01 PM »
He was interviewed by the Guarda Nacional Republicana soon after Maddie, three, vanished in May 2007, but his wife Rachel said: “My husband had told the local police it could be him but we didn’t hear anything for years.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6225547/madeleine-mccann-gp-sighting-waste/

What 'could have been him'? When was Jane Tanner's sighting made known?

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2018, 12:49:15 PM »
Why do you believe that any of the McCanns’ friends should issue public statements about any aspect of the case years after the event?  Who amongst the general public has a clue who she is, or cares whether she feels relieved or not about this detail?

I believe Tanner was in two of the McCann documentaries, the first Panorama and Madeleine Was here so she is certainly higher profile than any of the other Tapas group. It’s odd that no journalists have approached her for a quote.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Carana

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2018, 12:50:35 PM »
Much would depend on who translated any conversation between the Totmans & the GNR.
It doesn't explain why information provided to LP wasn't acted upon. Presumably it was also forwarded to Portugal.
How many more times do we have to hear this same story of people having come forward but their information not acted upon by the PJ?
It's a pity the PJ never published all the efits they had at the time as most of them could probably have been identified & ruled out,

True. On the other hand, I wouldn't take the Sun as gospel.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2018, 12:52:07 PM »
The abduction theory is crumbling even further as Tanner confirmed as mistaken.    @)(++(*

Would the real Tannerman/Innocentman please stand up!

GP Julian Totman always thought he was the man Jane Tanner saw, but cops ignored his information.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 07:01:58 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2018, 12:59:53 PM »
I found that pic of Dr. Totman a while ago at the following link when looking for the possible identity of crecheman.

http://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/resources/images/4462029.jpg?display=1&htype=407&type=responsive-gallery

That pic of him unidentified is still on McCanns official site. That BS is history. About time they were informed.

Miss Lucy Totman was the 2 year old child. Madeleine was nearly 4 so it's no surprise that Jane Tanner didn't think it was her at the time.

I bet Robert Murat is really chuffed at this revelation given that Tanner and her tapas 7 cronies put him in the limelight.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 01:24:37 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2018, 01:13:44 PM »
Does this mean we can now discard the theory that crecheman was invented by the Met for Crimewatch to send a signal to the McCanns that they were onto them?

Whos theory was this?

I find it possible that not everything noted by the GNR was handed to the PJ or somehow wasn't noted by the PJ. Some early media reports stated that they'd (informally, presumably) questioned hundreds of people, but there don't seem to be that many in the files.

Their instruction may have been to concentrate on whether anyone saw anything suspicious... If Crecheman had said that it might have been him carrying his own child, then, no, he hadn't seen anything suspicious (although there are some reports in the files with people actually stating that they hadn't) and for some reason, Amaral soon decided that Jane wasn't "reliable".

I agree  with the highlighted text in red Carana...
If they gave a statement and were aknowledged and  eliminated they wouldn't hear from the police again. why would they?

What we have is a very interesting twist to the mystery.

We have Gerry and Jez stating they did not see JT pass them by neither saw  'abductor' Julian.  Was she really there at that time OR did she see the 'abductor' at a different time. Was tannerman actually Smithman?  Just asking questions.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2018, 01:21:55 PM »

Whos theory was this?

I agree  with the highlighted text in red Carana...
If they gave a statement and were aknowledged and  eliminated they wouldn't hear from the police again. why would they?

We have Gerry and Jez stating they did not see JT pass them by neither saw  'abductor' Julian.  Was she really there at that time OR did she see the 'abductor' at a different time. Was tannerman actually Smithman?  Just asking questions.

Very interesting  question MTI. If you are crossing a very quiet road and someone is talking just a little way down that road wouldn’t you instinctively turn your head to the source of that sound ? Did Crčcheman see Gerry, Jez or Tanner ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2018, 01:26:37 PM »
Why do you believe that any of the McCanns’ friends should issue public statements about any aspect of the case years after the event?  Who amongst the general public has a clue who she is, or cares whether she feels relieved or not about this detail?

The general public don't have a clue? what really? are you kidding? it has been splashed around the globe many,many thousands of times about this 'abductor'- on the Oprah show it was claimed  by the parents' this similar  pyjamas MBM was wearing our friend Jane Tanner saw the abductor"  hahahahaha yeah no one has a clue at all.  if fact the UK public are all so clueless and don't care why are they are asking  for the OG to be refused  more money?

and what about the supporters all telling anyone who pays any attention that this family are very popular , apart from a few nasty on-line trolls. Hmmm

The truth will out!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2018, 01:27:14 PM »
Very interesting  question MTI. If you are crossing a very quiet road and someone is talking just a little way down that road wouldn’t you instinctively turn your head to the source of that sound ? Did Crčcheman see Gerry, Jez or Tanner ?

I think they were too far down and behind his sightline to observe.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2018, 01:29:56 PM »

The time lapse between the sighting at Block 5 and that by the Smiths down town is about 45 minutes which is more than enough time for somebody to walk there with a pushchair.  No doubt all will be revealed shortly.

Je ne regrette rien!!

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2018, 01:35:23 PM »
I think they were too far down and behind his sightline to observe.

Yes, well I guess it depends on whos' version you believe. In the drama panorama, Jane points to where she passed the men  talking near the gate, but Gerry contradicted by saying- no he was on the other side of the road???
 He contradicted her in front of the whole camera crew etc...

No wonder they didn't want to do a reconstruction &^^&*
What was all that about anyway? who got it wrong and why?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2018, 01:37:03 PM »
I'd like a statement from the real Mr Totman.  Where was the other child?  Did they take only one of the kids to the night creche?  Which way was he walking and at what time did he pass by the McCann's apartment?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2018, 01:40:56 PM »
The time lapse between the sighting at Block 5 and that by the Smiths down town is about 45 minutes which is more than enough time for somebody to walk there with a pushchair.  No doubt all will be revealed shortly.

Didn't the FOI reply to T Bennett confirm that they were not looking into the Smith sighting,with Tannerman having been almost certainly ruled out,Crecheman for some reason is prepared to say who he was and where he was,the burglary gone wrong ruled out,essientially a Portuguse investigation(Hogan Howe),doesn't leave much for OG to do now is there,imo of course.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2018, 01:42:05 PM »
I'd like a statement from the real Mr Totman.  Where was the other child?  Did they take only one of the kids to the night creche?  Which way was he walking and at what time did he pass by the McCann's apartment?

Redwood said he was in the exact same area,not that he passed by 5A.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2018, 01:48:46 PM »
Maybe Tanner is not happy that it is Totman.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.