Author Topic: The POLICE were too STUPID to fathom this out  (Read 10040 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: The POLICE were too STUPID to fathom this out
« Reply #135 on: April 17, 2021, 11:57:42 AM »
Just reading Sandra’s book for the first time right now. Here’s a rather interesting paragraph that I’ve just read:

”Given that a knife, sharp enough to cut a piece from a 9oz bar of cannabis, was present in Judith’s house that day,

What a pathetic statement  *&^^&
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #136 on: April 17, 2021, 12:18:45 PM »
Totally agree. Was the source Corrine Mitchell herself.?Wouldn't surprise me .

Did this incident ever take place, do you know?  (Or, does anyone know?).

Mrs Jones denied it ever happened.

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #137 on: April 17, 2021, 02:57:14 PM »
Who do you think was on the moped with GD? JOSJ? Or another one of his buddies who was never called as a witness? Anyway, the crux of your post is that, in your opinion, JF was Jodi’s killer? He wasn’t on the moped with GD, because he was in the woodland strip behind the V-break in the wall murdering Jodi (with, possibly, a female accomplice such as his girlfriend)?

Btw, why was JF ostracised by Jodi’s family shortly after the murder? On the night of Jodi’s murder, JF was originally meant to go and visit JOSJ at his house, but decided against it. Why did he change his mind? Also, on that same night or a few days later, JUDJ told JF that he wasn’t welcome at the house anymore and that JOSJ was going to batter him. Does anyone know why? It’s was a very interesting development, given the context of everything.

I know I'm talking in riddles a bit, but I can't actually state what I think in full here because it would involve naming someone as the killer which isn't allowed. I'm almost certain JF was not the killer. The point I'm making about the "moped boys" is that NOBODY ever identified them as being JF and GD. Witness descriptions at no time said they saw those 2 on the moped. All that was ever described was "2 boys on a moped". It was JF and GD who told the Police it was them on the moped. They lied about the time they were on the path, lied by omission by not explaining to Police or in Court what they were doing, JF shaved all his hair off to change his appearance and last but not least.........the moped mysteriously disappeared before Police could even examine it. The moped was very obviously crushed, but these 2 couldn't tell the Police where it went?

« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 10:29:48 PM by William Wallace »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #138 on: April 17, 2021, 06:08:11 PM »

Did this incident ever take place, do you know?  (Or, does anyone know?).

Mrs Jones denied it ever happened.

I think it highly unlikely that it did.

Snip
A Lothian and Borders spokeswoman said: "Police were called to an incident at a caravan park in Dalkeith regarding allegations of an assault.

"A full investigation was carried out.

"As a result no report will be sent to the procurator fiscal."

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/police-take-no-further-action-968577

Had it happened I am sure the report in the paper would have been worded differently.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #139 on: April 17, 2021, 06:40:31 PM »
I know I'm talking in riddles a bit, but I can't actually state what I think in full here because it would involve naming someone as the killer which isn't allowed. I'm almost certain JF was not the killer. The point I'm making about the "moped boys" is that NOBODY ever identified them as being JF and GD. Witness descriptions at no time said they saw those 2 on the moped. All that was ever described was "2 boys on a moped". It was JF and GD who told the Police it was them on the moped. They lied about the time they were on the path, lied by omission by not explaining to Police or in Court what they were doing when the moped was parked at the V, JF shaved all his hair off to change his appearance and last but not least.........the moped mysteriously disappeared before Police could even examine it. The moped was very obviously crushed, but these 2 couldn't tell the Police where it went?

In short, those 2 basically just lied about everything. The story about them being on the moped though we should believe to be true? Why, when they lied about everything else and were never identified on it?

As I said, I don't believe JF was ever on that moped. GD drove the moped up the path with someone else on the back of it. The mystery of how the killer managed to get away by walking or running and being seen by absolutely nobody with blood on them or scratches or other injuries has always been baffling, because it was tea time, it was light, the weather was good and there was people around. The reason they got away undetected is because they were on the back of that moped, which is why it was disposed of probably the very next day. The murder weapon was probably under the seat of the moped and crushed as well.

Why did JF claim it was him that was on the moped? The reason for that is because he wasn't up the path at all so obviously none of his DNA would be found and no witnesses would see him. By claiming it was him on the moped he concealed the identity of who was on the back of it. JF didn't remember anything about that day in his evidence in Court, that's because he wasn't there.

Why, if your narrative is as simplistic as you have detailed it above, has it never been accepted as grounds to challenge Mitchell's murder conviction in the appeal court?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #140 on: April 17, 2021, 06:49:09 PM »
I know I'm talking in riddles a bit, but I can't actually state what I think in full here because it would involve naming someone as the killer which isn't allowed. I'm almost certain JF was not the killer. The point I'm making about the "moped boys" is that NOBODY ever identified them as being JF and GD. Witness descriptions at no time said they saw those 2 on the moped. All that was ever described was "2 boys on a moped". It was JF and GD who told the Police it was them on the moped. They lied about the time they were on the path, lied by omission by not explaining to Police or in Court what they were doing when the moped was parked at the V, JF shaved all his hair off to change his appearance and last but not least.........the moped mysteriously disappeared before Police could even examine it. The moped was very obviously crushed, but these 2 couldn't tell the Police where it went?

In short, those 2 basically just lied about everything. The story about them being on the moped though we should believe to be true? Why, when they lied about everything else and were never identified on it?

As I said, I don't believe JF was ever on that moped. GD drove the moped up the path with someone else on the back of it. The mystery of how the killer managed to get away by walking or running and being seen by absolutely nobody with blood on them or scratches or other injuries has always been baffling, because it was tea time, it was light, the weather was good and there was people around. The reason they got away undetected is because they were on the back of that moped, which is why it was disposed of probably the very next day. The murder weapon was probably under the seat of the moped and crushed as well.

Why did JF claim it was him that was on the moped? The reason for that is because he wasn't up the path at all so obviously none of his DNA would be found and no witnesses would see him. By claiming it was him on the moped he concealed the identity of who was on the back of it. JF didn't remember anything about that day in his evidence in Court, that's because he wasn't there.

I've no idea who the boys on the moped might have been.  However, I have read that JF moved away, and is now estranged from the Jones family. Do you have any idea why?

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #141 on: April 17, 2021, 07:34:30 PM »
Why, if your narrative is as simplistic as you have detailed it above, has it never been accepted as grounds to challenge Mitchell's murder conviction in the appeal court?

I wouldn't say it's simplistic at all. It's always been accepted as fact that it must have been JF and GD on the moped. Really it shouldn't be, because "2 boys on a moped" isn't an identification of anyone. The Police accepted it was them because they told them it was. Not really great detective work accepting the word of 2 people like them was it?  It's not been used in any Appeals because it would not be classed as "new evidence", because there's no proof.  Ironically there was no "proof" that Mitchell did it either but he was convicted.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 10:31:19 PM by William Wallace »

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #142 on: April 17, 2021, 08:03:54 PM »
I've no idea who the boys on the moped might have been.  However, I have read that JF moved away, and is now estranged from the Jones family. Do you have any idea why?

JF was ostracised by the J family yes and moved away. The J family refused to disclose why, which is in itself very suspicious, more than suspicious in fact. I don't know what was behind that.

I don't think there's much doubt GD was driving the moped. He didn't do things like shaving all his hair off himself after the murder to try and change his appearance.  My suspicion is in relation to JF's behaviour.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 10:32:29 PM by William Wallace »

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #143 on: April 17, 2021, 09:40:28 PM »
I think it highly unlikely that it did.

Snip
A Lothian and Borders spokeswoman said: "Police were called to an incident at a caravan park in Dalkeith regarding allegations of an assault.

"A full investigation was carried out.

"As a result no report will be sent to the procurator fiscal."

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/police-take-no-further-action-968577

Had it happened I am sure the report in the paper would have been worded differently.

Yes, I thought the same!

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #144 on: April 18, 2021, 01:05:14 AM »
1. No motive for LM to kill  [Name removed]. The Police theory that it was because of KT....people age 14/15 carrying out murders over a flirty connection with another person? Show me evidence of one case where that's happened at age 14/15.

2. No DNA at murder scene, no DNA on LM's clothes or in his house. Professor Alan Jamieson has already more or less said that would be impossible.

3. Anyone who knows anything about human psychology and recall knows that the first statements given should always be taken as the most likely to be true and accurate. In this case the truth is that the dog alerted LM at the wall. If LM actually did do it, is he going to lead people straight to the body lol? Why would he do that? The changed statements were fabrications to point the blame towards LM.

4. The witness sighting of someone at the gate at the Newbattle end of the path by 2 witnesses driving past at 600pm.......both of them said in Court that person was definitely NOT LM.

5. The timeline is just plain stupid. If the murder happened at 515pm (ignoring the fact everything points to it being later). How did LM manage to get back to Newbattle where he met other young people 40 minutes later? He wouldn't have got back to the house until 530pm, so he had 20 minutes to get rid of all clothes, clean himself up and get rid of all forensic evidence in the house. He defeated the laws of forensic science?

« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 10:34:28 PM by William Wallace »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #145 on: April 18, 2021, 10:23:15 AM »
Neither the police nor the trial judge had ever seen such mutilation as that inflicted on Jodi

Snip
Lord Nimmo Smith said it was beyond any skill of his to see into the black depths of the baby-faced killer's mind.

He added: "It was a truly evil murder and one of the most appalling crimes that any of us can remember.

"You must rightly be regarded as wicked - you subjected Jodi to a horrible death and one can only hope mercifully quick.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4194463.stm

At the time of LM's trial it appears there was no precedent for a 'Goth attack' resulting in murder.  Roll on 2007 and we have the case of Sophie Lancaster and her boyfriend Robert Maltby: 

Police said that it was "a sustained attack during the course of which the pair received serious head injuries and their faces were so swollen we could not ascertain which one was female and which one was male". Both were hospitalised as a result of the attack, initially at Rochdale Infirmary.  Maltby's injuries left him in a coma and with internal bleeding. He gradually recovered, but had lost memory of the time leading up to, and during, the attack. Lancaster, in a deep coma, was placed on life support and moved to Fairfield General Hospital in Bury, then to the neurology unit at Hope Hospital (now Salford Royal Hospital) in Salford. The hospital staff determined that she would never regain consciousness, and on 24 August 2007 her life support was terminated.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Sophie_Lancaster
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #146 on: April 18, 2021, 10:54:45 AM »
FAO William Wallace

Re your questions about J J's hair being pulled out, was this connected to her Goth appearance/dreadlocks?

Please listen to the following at 10 mins in and you will hear two comments about Sophie Lancaster's (SL) hair (dreadlocks) pulled out to the extent part of her scalp was removed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmpn4F1nE74

Is this the reason the moped (?) guy cut his hair ie fear of a Goth attack as opposed to anything else?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #147 on: April 18, 2021, 01:49:54 PM »
At the time of LM's trial it appears there was no precedent for a 'Goth attack' resulting in murder.  Roll on 2007 and we have the case of Sophie Lancaster and her boyfriend Robert Maltby: 

Police said that it was "a sustained attack during the course of which the pair received serious head injuries and their faces were so swollen we could not ascertain which one was female and which one was male". Both were hospitalised as a result of the attack, initially at Rochdale Infirmary.  Maltby's injuries left him in a coma and with internal bleeding. He gradually recovered, but had lost memory of the time leading up to, and during, the attack. Lancaster, in a deep coma, was placed on life support and moved to Fairfield General Hospital in Bury, then to the neurology unit at Hope Hospital (now Salford Royal Hospital) in Salford. The hospital staff determined that she would never regain consciousness, and on 24 August 2007 her life support was terminated.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Sophie_Lancaster

I find your post allegedly replying to mine mystifying.

Where exactly does Lord Nimmo Smith make reference to 'Goth attack'?

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #148 on: April 18, 2021, 02:06:54 PM »
FAO William Wallace

Re your questions about J J's hair being pulled out, was this connected to her Goth appearance/dreadlocks?

Please listen to the following at 10 mins in and you will hear two comments about Sophie Lancaster's (SL) hair (dreadlocks) pulled out to the extent part of her scalp was removed.

Is this the reason the moped (?) guy cut his hair ie fear of a Goth attack as opposed to anything else?

No I don't think it was to do with her Goth appearance. 
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 10:35:05 PM by William Wallace »

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #149 on: April 18, 2021, 02:24:38 PM »
FAO William Wallace

No to both questions.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 10:35:38 PM by William Wallace »