Author Topic: Setting the scene for the conclusion of Madeleine's case?  (Read 3762 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Setting the scene for the conclusion of Madeleine's case?
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2022, 03:00:38 PM »
Jumping through hoops comes to mind.
Proving beyond doubt where he was from 8 pm onward should be fun.

Being Convicted of Abduction is the least of Brueckner's problems.

Offline jassi

« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2022, 03:30:52 PM »

You reckon ?
He has no outstanding charges to face at present and might soon be out of jail.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2022, 03:39:08 PM »
You reckon ?
He has no outstanding charges to face at present and might soon be out of jail.

Good Luck with that one.

Offline jassi

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2022, 03:53:51 PM »
Oh I don't mind if he's there for ever and a day, just as long as it's for something he did.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2022, 04:03:25 PM »
I've got a good one.

Brueckner done it but it's The McCann's fault anyway.

Ouch Eleanor - initial reaction - that made me laugh!  It's obviously getting all too much for me.

But in retrospect and going on past history it certainly does sound as if it would be considered a plausible future scenario for some.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2022, 04:14:08 PM »
I have no opinion regarding CM or Manuel Maria Rodrigues, except that there's no evidence that either or both of them were trying to set a scene for the conclusion of Madeleine's case.

Then be so kind as to allow me to suggest you parse your sentences with a modicum of care "Speaking of evidence nothing you are saying is evidence that CM were setting a scene."
In that way there will be no mistaking what you intend to say and no mistake in your interpretation of what I have posted.

Words are all and whatever Manuel Maria Rodrigues intended to say he has left it open to the interpretation that he has left room for future scenarios.
I believe this man may be an author?  in which case he will know how to use language to best effect.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2022, 04:21:38 PM »
I don't think relying on Brueckner to set the scene is going to help much.

I imagine that if tried and convicted Brueckner will be far too busy drafting his appeals for one thing or another to be bothered.
As well as perhaps contacting those structuring the post trial narrative to see if they have any notes worth comparing.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2022, 04:23:07 PM »
Ouch Eleanor - initial reaction - that made me laugh!  It's obviously getting all too much for me.

But in retrospect and going on past history it certainly does sound as if it would be considered a plausible future scenario for some.

Change 'Brueckner' for anyone or everyone and the conclusion could be the same.  But I was just trying to help.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2022, 04:46:04 PM »
Jumping through hoops comes to mind.
Proving beyond doubt where he was from 8 pm onward should be fun.

You might need a diagram illustrating exactly how a burglar might enter premises - most have a fair idea of how it is done.

I think that you have your head stuck in issues which you think are priorities but which are of little importance in proving a case.  Independent evidence will will dictate all of that.

Mind you the wee niggle you seem to have since you mention it; might prove useful for further supposition to keep the rumour machine in tip top operation for the next fifteen years.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2022, 04:52:51 PM »

I would have thought so too.

But then I remember there are different priorities for those who want Madeleine found and those who have been bitching about looking for her for fifteen years now.

'tis why my interest regarding the resistance I have noted for the future in balance with past and present denial of current events.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2022, 06:35:28 PM »
I imagine that if tried and convicted Brueckner will be far too busy drafting his appeals for one thing or another to be bothered.
As well as perhaps contacting those structuring the post trial narrative to see if they have any notes worth comparing.
Or, busy drawing cartoons.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2022, 07:17:21 PM »
Although there is speculation there has been no official announcement that Operation Grange is going to be concluded or why.

Portugal's Attorney General's Office is said to have denied their case will close.

Germany seem to be saying nothing.

So all three could continue ad infinitum for all we know.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2022, 08:21:14 PM »

German prosecutors say they WILL continue case against prime Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner despite Scotland Yard winding down its operation

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10716061/German-prosecutors-continue-case-against-prime-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-Christian-Brueckner.html
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2022, 08:44:09 PM »
Although there is speculation there has been no official announcement that Operation Grange is going to be concluded or why.

Portugal's Attorney General's Office is said to have denied their case will close.

Germany seem to be saying nothing.

So all three could continue ad infinitum for all we know.
Germany has confirmed that they will continue with the investigation and CB is their prime and only suspect.  I wonder how you rationalise this to yourself…
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2022, 06:33:45 PM »

Davel payed me an enormous compliment, albeit not anything that I was looking for.  Or anything that actually mattered, unless to me.  I have never been partisan. I don't even know what that means.

Davel's comment disappeared within  half an hour, never to be seen again. But I did catch it.

Is this what this Forum has come to?  The only moderator that had the ability to use a bit of common sense after nine years?

What a very sorry tale.  Sack her.

No, this has not done me any favours.  But I have a very long memory of things when most of you weren't even around, or even interested.

Most of you make me feel ill.