Author Topic: DCI Redwood, "The McCanns & their friends are not suspects"  (Read 159110 times)

Benita

Re: DCI Redwood, "The McCanns & their friends are not suspects"
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2013, 11:40:49 PM »
SY are not stupid they only gunna tell ya what they want ya to know  8((()*/

icabodcrane

« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2013, 11:49:22 PM »
SY are not stupid they only gunna tell ya what they want ya to know  8((()*/

Quite right

...  and what it is that  they're not  'gunna'  tell us,  at this point,  is anyone's guess  (  including the McCanns, perhaps,  who do not appear to be quite as 'in the loop' as they would like us to think  ) 

Cariad

« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2013, 09:08:18 AM »
It would take just a couple of minutes for someone to leave the apartment with a child and be well out of sight of people making checks.        The gaps inbetween the visits were ample time for someone to do that.    SY have proved it with their analylsis of all the timelines.

JT obviously did see the 'tourist' as her description of him was correct - even down to the hair, which was the one discrepancy between her description and the Smith's description.  Long and black down to the neck as opposed to their description of short and brown.    So she was there imo.

So the guy has kept the same hair style for the last 6 years too? He's lucky he doesn't suffer from male pattern baldness or that might have messed up the photo!

Offline Benice

« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2013, 09:28:24 AM »
So the guy has kept the same hair style for the last 6 years too? He's lucky he doesn't suffer from male pattern baldness or that might have messed up the photo!

In theory I suppose that after 6 yrs the man could have been 20 stone and bald.      However, I'm sure SY police officers are intelligent enough to have checked with him about his hairstyle at the time he was in PdL - or maybe asked to see a photograph?     In the circumstances that would be the obvious thing to do IMO.
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2013, 09:40:58 AM »

He kept the clothes he had on from 6 years ago, kept his daughters rotten old pajamas( or a strange photographic record of them lying on the floor)  didn't change his hair style & he didn't remember he was in PDL at the same time Madeleine disappeared until just recently.
Strange man indeed.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 09:48:18 AM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Benice

« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2013, 10:02:45 AM »
He kept the clothes he had on from 6 years ago, kept his daughters rotten old pajamas( or a strange photographic record of them lying on the floor)  didn't change his hair style & he didn't remember he was in PDL at the same time Madeleine disappeared until just recently.
Strange man indeed.

Quite a lot of speculation there W - being stated as fact.    The only people who know all the details regarding this man are the police - and they haven't told us what they are.
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.

Cariad

« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2013, 10:06:26 AM »
Quite a lot of speculation there W - being stated as fact.    The only people who know all the details regarding this man are the police - and they haven't told us what they are.

Does nothing about Innocentman strike you as odd Benice?

Offline Benice

« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2013, 10:22:10 AM »
Does nothing about Innocentman strike you as odd Benice?

There are a lot of questions I would like answered Cariad  - for instance why was he walking in that direction?-  but I'm assuming that SY have asked the family all those questions and are satisfied with the answers.  And so that's good enough for me.     IMO they will have gone into all the aspects of this in great depth - and they are the experts after all.   

Offline jassi

« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2013, 10:29:14 AM »
There are a lot of questions I would like answered Cariad  - for instance why was he walking in that direction?-  but I'm assuming that SY have asked the family all those questions and are satisfied with the answers.  And so that's good enough for me.     IMO they will have gone into all the aspects of this in great depth - and they are the experts after all.   

Will you be content to accept SY's deductions, whatever they may turn out to be ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Benita

« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2013, 10:31:45 AM »
DCI Redwood

"The McCanns & their group of friends are not suspects".

Can someone fill me in on exactly how they have been entirely ruled out?

What is the concrete evidence that proves their undoubtable lack of involvement in Madeleine's disappearance?

@)(++(* you need to ask sy this question ..NOT posters on a forum  ?>)()<

Offline jassi

« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2013, 10:36:15 AM »
@)(++(* you need to ask sy this question ..NOT posters on a forum  ?>)()<

Absolutely correct, though they are unlikely to tell.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Jazzy

« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2013, 10:37:51 AM »
I don't know, there was a time everyone with an axe to grind against the Mccanns had a contact within the investigation.

Maybe the police would be willing to give exact details about an ongoing investigation to some poster on a forum.

Offline Benice

« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2013, 10:43:02 AM »
Will you be content to accept SY's deductions, whatever they may turn out to be ?

Yes - why wouldn't I?    I've got no time for conspiracy theories.  SY have been tasked to do the job, have been given the tools to do it and are in possession of all the known facts of the case - so I would accept their conclusions/deductions etc   - whatever they may be.

Offline Jazzy

« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2013, 10:50:00 AM »

Like Benice, I'd accept their findings. I'd accept proof of guilt against the Mccanns were any established.

Would you do the same? The Mccanns and their friends are already "not persons of interest" to the investigation, and the campaign against them goes on.

Would you accept the findings of an investigation that declared them innocent?

Offline jassi

« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2013, 11:00:29 AM »
Like Benice, I'd accept their findings. I'd accept proof of guilt against the Mccanns were any established.

Would you do the same? The Mccanns and their friends are already "not persons of interest" to the investigation, and the campaign against them goes on.

Would you accept the findings of an investigation that declared them innocent?

I'm not sure. 
I would find it difficult to believe a solution that pinned the blame on a convenient dead paedophile or an anonymous bunch of gypsies without there being a rigorous and irrefutable  evidence trail and I fear this will never be forthcoming.
I feel that without the evidence being tested in a court of law, there can never be a satisfactory conclusion.

Or maybe not -