Author Topic: Carlos Anjos: Release of e-fits "is very unprofessional"  (Read 12411 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: Carlos Anjos: Release of e-fits "is very unprofessional"
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2013, 06:10:00 PM »
you said before "According to the computerised log in of calls at the Lagos GNR station the first call and I believe only call was made at 22h41."

So you found another now?

As I have already posted there are at least two recorded from the OC landline.  The second was made when the manager arrived to kick butt.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Montclair

« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2013, 07:00:40 PM »
Have a look at the waiter I think he is called Jo.  He talks of phoning the police or having his friend do it. There are others, just don't have access to my notes at the moment.

I read all three statements of Jeronimo Salcedas and I didn't not see any reference to his calling or his asking anyone to call the police. If I missed it could you please put the link on here. As I worked many years in tourism in the Algarve, it was always normal procedure for the staff to ask the reception to call the police or other emergency services when an incident occurred.

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2013, 07:04:16 PM »
I read all three statements of Jeronimo Salcedas and I didn't not see any reference to his calling or his asking anyone to call the police. If I missed it could you please put the link on here. As I worked many years in tourism in the Algarve, it was always normal procedure for the staff to ask the reception to call the police or other emergency services when an incident occurred.

Sofia also worked in tourism - do you know her by any chance?