Author Topic: A new member's perception - but are these points true or false?  (Read 75357 times)

AnneGuedes

Re: A new member's perception - but are these points true or false?
« Reply #555 on: November 11, 2013, 04:42:21 PM »
According to Kate's diary.

"FRIDAY, MAY 4: No sleep, Gerry and I started looking through the streets around 06.00 as it was starting to get light. Nobody around. Why not? Desperate."
FRIDAY, MAY 4 : No sleep, no Dad or Mum looking through the streets, it's so dark. Lots of people around but I'm afraid to be hurt again. Why don't they come ? Desperate".

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #556 on: November 11, 2013, 04:50:47 PM »
FRIDAY, MAY 4 : No sleep, no Dad or Mum looking through the streets, it's so dark. Lots of people around but I'm afraid to be hurt again. Why don't they come ? Desperate".

I really can't understand why the men of the group weren't out searching all night. There really is no logical excuse for not doing so.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Aiofe

« Reply #557 on: November 11, 2013, 04:54:36 PM »
I really can't understand why the men of the group weren't out searching all night. There really is no logical excuse for not doing so.

What was the police advice given?

Offline jassi

« Reply #558 on: November 11, 2013, 04:54:54 PM »
After the initial searching when the alarm was raised, did they go out looking at all ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

AnneGuedes

« Reply #559 on: November 11, 2013, 05:02:46 PM »
Faithlilly, I think it is understandable. They all had been told Madeleine had been snatched, the proof being the shutters/window and later Tannerman. So they searched for a while because they couldn't believe what in fact was unbelievable. But then, as Madeleine wasn't found, they focused on the shutters/window and had to admit the unbelievable had occurred.
What I don't understand is that at least one parent didn't scream "Madeleine" all night, because if a paedophile had taken and abused her, there was a tiny chance she had been left somewhere, as Mr McCann thought it possible since he went to the creche in case Madeleine had gone there after being taken and left alone.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #560 on: November 11, 2013, 05:13:39 PM »
Thanks, Guardian Angel !