Author Topic: Toxicology tests  (Read 2163 times)

Offline j.rob

Toxicology tests
« on: November 18, 2013, 06:11:15 PM »
To me this is inexplicable. Or at least it leads me to one conclusion. The McCann's claim that a  (probably/possibly paedophile) abductor stole Madeleine from her bed, and possibly drugged her and the twins in order to facilitate the abduction. Kate claims that there was a suspicious stain on Madeleine's pajama top from the evening before, which lead her to think that maybe the abductor came into the apartment the previous evening and drugged Madeleine but did not have time to take her. So the abductor came back the following evening.

Now, if you are to give any credence to this version of events, you must ask yourself, why on earth did Kate and Gerry, who are both doctors, on the discovery that Madeleine was missing, insist that the twins were taken to hospital? To check what drugs had been used, if any. And to check that they had not been molested by the abductor? This is inexplicable to me. Also inexplicable is leaving the twins in the apartment if she thought an abductor had just been in.

AnneGuedes

Re: Toxicology tests
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 07:32:55 PM »
Now, if you are to give any credence to this version of events, you must ask yourself, why on earth did Kate and Gerry, who are both doctors, on the discovery that Madeleine was missing, insist that the twins were taken to hospital? To check what drugs had been used, if any. And to check that they had not been molested by the abductor? This is inexplicable to me. Also inexplicable is leaving the twins in the apartment if she thought an abductor had just been in.
It doesn't make sense, but some posters think it belonged to the police to have the twins analysed, not to the parents.
I suppose that if Mrs McCann had been really worried seeing the twins in this abnormal sleep, she would have, as a good mother she is (I'm sure she is), requested an ambulance. She didn't, likely because she knew what the twins had been given and she had it under control.

Redblossom

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 07:38:10 PM »
To me this is inexplicable. Or at least it leads me to one conclusion. The McCann's claim that a  (probably/possibly paedophile) abductor stole Madeleine from her bed, and possibly drugged her and the twins in order to facilitate the abduction. Kate claims that there was a suspicious stain on Madeleine's pajama top from the evening before, which lead her to think that maybe the abductor came into the apartment the previous evening and drugged Madeleine but did not have time to take her. So the abductor came back the following evening.

KM  had them tested apparently, on24 september 2007 according to the book Madeleine..see this thread on this issue......

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2035.0

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 06:36:16 AM »

The fact the twins were never WOKEN up and checked over for me is telling.....

IF you thought for one minute there was an abductor in your home, wouldnt you check the other children to make sure they hadnt been interfered with?

Jeez.

Also the fact Mrs McCann in her book states she had them tested in September well come on hardly a point then is it, 5 months down the line, most simple sleeping potions would not show up by then anyway.....

No I never understood why the twins were not taken to the hospital or woken up and thoroughly checked over.

Sorry but i dont and just looking at a sleeping child doesnt prove anything. You have to wake them up and make sure they are ok, and nothing has been touched.

Offline j.rob

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2013, 10:11:55 PM »
It doesn't make sense, but some posters think it belonged to the police to have the twins analysed, not to the parents.
I suppose that if Mrs McCann had been really worried seeing the twins in this abnormal sleep, she would have, as a good mother she is (I'm sure she is), requested an ambulance. She didn't, likely because she knew what the twins had been given and she had it under control.

Well, given that the McCanns seemed to have such a set and rigid  mind-set about what had happened (as opposed to a more open mind about the various possibilities) you would think that they would have  insisted upon appropriate tests for the twins - very early on - in fact that evening or the following day. That would be a response that would be consistent with their theory that an abductor had stolen Madeleine.

If they genuinely believed that an abductor had been in the apartment, they would have considered the well-being of the twins as equally as important as the well-being of Madeleine. They would have been incredibly concerned about the twins.

But they were not. Kate checked their breathing by putting her hand under their noses...but that is all.

This behaviour to me suggests that she had some prior knowledge about their condition that night.

Offline j.rob

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2013, 10:19:10 PM »
The fact the twins were never WOKEN up and checked over for me is telling.....

IF you thought for one minute there was an abductor in your home, wouldnt you check the other children to make sure they hadnt been interfered with?

Jeez.

Also the fact Mrs McCann in her book states she had them tested in September well come on hardly a point then is it, 5 months down the line, most simple sleeping potions would not show up by then anyway.....

No I never understood why the twins were not taken to the hospital or woken up and thoroughly checked over.

Sorry but i dont and just looking at a sleeping child doesnt prove anything. You have to wake them up and make sure they are ok, and nothing has been touched.

Well, I suppose that you could argue that having the twins tested in September, when it would be pretty useless to come up with anything incriminating, would be consistent with the idea that it was something that should be done, in order to prove a certain point. But it was done at a time when there would not be results that would be meaningful.......in which case....why do it?

Answers on a stamp, please!

Offline pegasus

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2013, 12:12:25 AM »
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id173.html
05 May 2009 interview claims one parent requesting in August that PJ do tests?