Author Topic: Would it have been better if the McCanns had given up on Madeleine years ago?  (Read 14563 times)

Online Eleanor

Ultimately The McCann Sceptics have helped to keep this case in the spotlight.  They have motivated me and others to defend The McCanns and The Rule of law.  I wonder how they feel about that?

Their so called research and bad mouthing of The McCanns is never going to get The McCanns arrested, and I doubt that they have done anything to help Madeleine, which is what they profess to be doing in the process of proving her dead, which they haven't done either.

Alfred R Jones

The mccanns and no one else are responsible for what they failed to do.

This thread merely reflects what has happened so many times in the last 8 years, namely the mccanns through their limited band of supporters, doing the blame game.

The mccanns are not the victims, Madeleine was, and anyone with a clear view of the case can see that.
Roughly how many times do you think you have expressed the above statement over the last 8 years, and roughly how many more times do you think you will find it necessary to write it before you die? Just curious...

stephen25000

Roughly how many times do you think you have expressed the above statement over the last 8 years, and roughly how many more times do you think you will find it necessary to write it before you die? Just curious...

and how many times do we have to hear the 'poor mccann' act from people such as you ?

Just curious. 8)--))

Online Eleanor

and how many times do we have to hear the 'poor mccann' act from people such as you ?

Just curious. 8)--))

For as long as it takes.

Alfred R Jones

Just curious. 8)--))
At least I make an attempt to look at things from a different angle and don't repeat myself ad nauseam.  Do you think if all us supporters shut up completely and went away forever that you would stop your pompous proclamations about the 'neglectful' McCanns or would you still feel motivated to state such a thing every day if you knew you were only preaching to the converted? 

stephen25000

At least I make an attempt to look at things from a different angle and don't repeat myself ad nauseam.  Do you think if all us supporters shut up completely and went away forever that you would stop your pompous proclamations about the 'neglectful' McCanns or would you still feel motivated to state such a thing every day if you knew you were only preaching to the converted?

Don't make me laugh.

You have one default position, DEFEND THE MCCANNS AND SUPPORT THE ABDUCTION SCENARIO.

As to pompous alfred, that oozes from your every post.

stephen25000

Online Eleanor

We know. 8**8:/:

Nothing if not a stoic with stamina I am, Stephen.  A bit like you.  Such a pity we don't agree.

Alfred R Jones

Don't make me laugh.

You have one default position, DEFEND THE MCCANNS AND SUPPORT THE ABDUCTION SCENARIO.

As to pompous alfred, that oozes from your every post.
Would you like me, Eleanor and everyone else who DEFENDS THE MCCANNS AND SUPPORTS THE ABDUCTION SCENARIO to go away?  That wouldn't be much fun for you would it? 

stephen25000

Would you like me, Eleanor and everyone else who DEFENDS THE MCCANNS AND SUPPORTS THE ABDUCTION SCENARIO to go away?  That wouldn't be much fun for you would it?

2 halves of the same coin alfred.

Remember, I have given the offer on numerous occasions to mccann supporters, don't spout abduction as fact, and I won't do the reverse.

Online Eleanor

Remember, I have given the offer on numerous occasions to mccann supporters, don't spout abduction as fact, and I won't do the reverse.

But then I wouldn't have anything to do when not watching paint dry, and nor would you.  And let's face it, we are one, big happy family really.  No one actually hates anyone.  Do they?

Alfred R Jones

When have I (or anyone else on this board for that matter) "spouted" that abduction is a fact?  I have repeatedly said that IMO (and it seems that of the Met) it is the most plausible scenario, why does this upset you so?

Alfred R Jones

But then I wouldn't have anything to do when not watching paint dry, and nor would you.  And let's face it, we are one, big happy family really.  No one actually hates anyone.  Do they?
ERm...I don't think Mercury likes me very much, judging by the names she was calling me yesterday...  8)><(

stephen25000

When have I (or anyone else on this board for that matter) "spouted" that abduction is a fact?  I have repeatedly said that IMO (and it seems that of the Met) it is the most plausible scenario, why does this upset you so?

You type as per usual from a false premise.

I am not upset in the slightest.

Well, the most 'plausible scenario' has yielded nothing.

How about another plausible scenario ?

stephen25000

Well apart from Tutoring, running an agency, preparing Court cases, and a few other things.

Not much.  8(0(*