Author Topic: Would it have been better if the McCanns had given up on Madeleine years ago?  (Read 14562 times)

Offline faithlilly

Ultimately The McCann Sceptics have helped to keep this case in the spotlight.  They have motivated me and others to defend The McCanns and The Rule of law.  I wonder how they feel about that?

Their so called research and bad mouthing of The McCanns is never going to get The McCanns arrested, and I doubt that they have done anything to help Madeleine, which is what they profess to be doing in the process of proving her dead, which they haven't done either.

Agreed nothing anyone says on social media will get the McCanns arrested but, as history has shown us, it certainly keeps them on their toes.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfred R Jones

You type as per usual from a false premise.

I am not upset in the slightest.

Well, the most 'plausible scenario' has yielded nothing.

How about another plausible scenario ?
The reason why I asked you why you get so upset by the A word, is that you're constantly rallying against it, as if it's anathema to you, as if the very mention of the word offends you deeply, to the point where you feel it neccessary to broker a deal whereby if I won't state it as fact (a false premise if ever there was one) then you won't keep going on with your mantra!  It is (IMO) the only plausible scenario, despite the fact that it has not been proven, I don't have another plausible scenario and have been waiting 8 years to hear one.

Alfred R Jones

Agreed nothing anyone says on social media will get the McCanns arrested but, as history has shown us, it certainly keeps them on their toes.
Can you explain what you mean here? 

stephen25000

The reason why I asked you why you get so upset by the A word, is that you're constantly rallying against it, as if it's anathema to you, as if the very mention of the word offends you deeply, to the point where you feel it neccessary to broker a deal whereby if I won't state it as fact (a false premise if ever there was one) then you won't keep going on with your mantra!  It is (IMO) the only plausible scenario, despite the fact that it has not been proven, I don't have another plausible scenario and have been waiting 8 years to hear one.

There in your response lies the key.

'IMO'

You aren't going to say anything else, are you.

Alfred R Jones

There in your response lies the key.

'IMO'

You aren't going to say anything else, are you.
It goes without saying that all the views I express on this forum are my opinion, but if it helps I will preface all future posts with IMO.

stephen25000

It goes without saying that all the views I express on this forum are my opinion, but if it helps I will preface all future posts with IMO.

Aye.  8((()*/

Offline faithlilly

Can you explain what you mean here?

Well I could Alfie but then you'd just question my viewpoint and we'd bat it back and forward until we were both bored rigid and I'm sure you'll agree that there's better things we could both be doing.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfred R Jones

Well I could Alfie but then you'd just question my viewpoint and we'd bat it back and forward until we were both bored rigid and I'm sure you'll agree that there's better things we could both be doing.
I thought that's how discussion forums worked? 

If you have better things to be doing then why bother with making posts at all?

PS: Your posts never bore me.... 8)--))