Author Topic: Revealed - £100k stolen from Madeleine Fund by man close to the search.  (Read 35919 times)

Offline Alice Purjorick

Re: Revealed - £100k stolen from Madeleine Fund by man close to the search.
« Reply #210 on: November 01, 2015, 12:47:07 PM »
I would like to know the total amount the fund has received since it was set up in May 2007.
Second try!
Up to end March 2014 ca £4MM. Of which £3.25MM was spent. Round numbers that is.
All the accounts are available on various sites.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline misty

« Reply #211 on: November 01, 2015, 12:52:00 PM »
Who is suggesting they stole anything? My post is accurate Doctors do get 'gifts' and earn outside their salary anyone who says they don't is ignorant nothing to be ashamed of but please don't try and talk about things you are ignorant about.

And also  no one is claiming Gerry and Kate did this while Madeleine was declared missing, But I would be surprised if they didn't before as it is well known in the NHS.

Why has the subject of Metado3 allegedly ripping off the Fund once again been been turned into what the McCanns may have gained from the Fund/Madeleine's disappearance?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #212 on: November 01, 2015, 01:00:04 PM »
I hate to disappoint you Eleanor, but I do know what goes on in the N.H.S.

I wasn't referring to gm in particular, but to doctors in general.

I am surprised at your naivety.

Yer, well, you should know me by now.  Naivety is my name.  I never accuse anyone without proof.  And I would most certainly defend you personally if I thought that you were being unjustly accused, or even misunderstood, which is often the case.
I don't have to wonder if you would do the same for me because I believe that you would.  And if that isn't Naive then God knows what is.

Make the most of this post because it will undoubtedly be Deleted shortly.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #213 on: November 01, 2015, 01:43:01 PM »
Second try!
Up to end March 2014 ca £4MM. Of which £3.25MM was spent. Round numbers that is.
All the accounts are available on various sites.

Thanks.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #214 on: November 01, 2015, 02:22:09 PM »
What lack of information?

We are told that with both Metodo3 and Halligen the hotlines were bogus and the information wasn't being passed on.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #215 on: November 01, 2015, 02:23:43 PM »
Thanks for that G.

wow 64k eh? whew could make a nice little living off that!

I was also thinking about the money from interviews etc would that not count as income? If they got paid for them and if they put the money into the fund. or did they declare that as private income?

A GP could not just walk away from such a high paying salary - with a huge mortgage-unless they had an alternative income to replace it.

I don't know anything about payments for appearing on TV, giving interviews to magazines, etc. I would guess that being paid places the appearance under the 'provision of goods and services' heading; the appearance being a service 'bought' by those receiving it. Whether such services are vatable I don't know. There are different classes of goods and services. Some are 'taxable' at the standard rate, some have special rates like electricity, some are outside the scope of Vat, some are zero-rated like books and so on. I haven't dealt with 'fees' for interviews per se.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #216 on: November 01, 2015, 02:56:06 PM »
Why has the subject of Metado3 allegedly ripping off the Fund once again been been turned into what the McCanns may have gained from the Fund/Madeleine's disappearance?
I think I know the answer to this one.  Is it because the sceptics believe the McCanns are behind the alleged Metodo 3 fraud too? 

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #217 on: November 01, 2015, 03:36:38 PM »
What are Madeleine book sales to date?

12 May 2011 - Release date - Madeleine's birthday

2 May 2012 - Kate McCann's book about her daughter Madeleine's disappearance has sold nearly 400,000 copies.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/05/02/madeleine-mccann-kate-mccann-book-disappear-raise-1m_n_1470227.html
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #218 on: November 01, 2015, 05:03:26 PM »
I think I know the answer to this one.  Is it because the sceptics believe the McCanns are behind the alleged Metodo 3 fraud too?

Go to the bottom of the class Alfie. For me it's because even when made aware they had been potentially been defrauded by both Halligen and Metodo3 the McCanns didn't take this information to the authorities.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #219 on: November 01, 2015, 05:08:29 PM »
Go to the bottom of the class Alfie. For me it's because even when made aware they had been potentially been defrauded by both Halligen and Metodo3 the McCanns didn't take this information to the authorities.
What business is it of yours what they choose to do or not do with this information anyway?  Have you been injured as a result of their failure to act in the tip off of a pair on near anonymous individuals, about whome we know next to nothing? 

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #220 on: November 01, 2015, 05:14:01 PM »
What business is it of yours what they choose to do or not do with this information anyway?  Have you been injured as a result of their failure to act in the tip off of a pair on near anonymous individuals, about whome we know next to nothing?

We might know next to nothing Alfie. The same could not be said of the McCanns.

And it is my business because I choose to make it so.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #221 on: November 01, 2015, 05:46:07 PM »
We might know next to nothing Alfie. The same could not be said of the McCanns.

And it is my business because I choose to make it so.
why do you?  What are you hoping to achieve? 

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #222 on: November 01, 2015, 05:53:36 PM »
why do you?  What are you hoping to achieve?

My motives are not your concern.

You castigate me for asking questions that aren't my business.......by asking questions that aren't yours. How does that work ?

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #223 on: November 01, 2015, 06:05:29 PM »
My motives are not your concern.

You castigate me for asking questions that aren't my business.......by asking questions that aren't yours. How does that work ?
it works because I am on an internet chat room with you, and we ask each other questions about our beliefs and theories.   If I have a question about your motives then you are the best person to ask, obviously you are under no obligation to give a straight answer (and I've noticed you usually prefer not to).  If you have questions about the McCanns or the Fund or Metodo 3 and you believe it is your business to get answers, you won't find them here, you will need to address your questions to those that have the answers, not those who can only guess at them.  Make sense now?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #224 on: November 01, 2015, 06:17:29 PM »
it works because I am on an internet chat room with you, and we ask each other questions about our beliefs and theories.   If I have a question about your motives then you are the best person to ask, obviously you are under no obligation to give a straight answer (and I've noticed you usually prefer not to).  If you have questions about the McCanns or the Fund or Metodo 3 and you believe it is your business to get answers, you won't find them here, you will need to address your questions to those that have the answers, not those who can only guess at them.  Make sense now?

Not quite Alfie. Our beliefs and theories are constructed mainly with reference to the behaviour of the McCanns and their associates since Madeleine's disappearance. If we are not allowed to question those, in their absence, why are any of us here ?