Author Topic: US child found alive 13 years after mysteriously disappearing.  (Read 16736 times)

Adrian

Re: US child found alive 13 years after mysteriously disappearing.
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2015, 03:10:54 PM »
To:#48, #49, Sorry late reply, got called away. Of course I've contacted Op.Grange (several times!). The discovery was of the actual house [ unconfirmed claim removed ] Later I had met a young German on holiday & described the place. When I returned to the site a year later I had intended removing the logs & digging up the bones (sorry, but there it is), I found they had completely covered the site with tons of earth from a nearby hillock. This makes further investigation impossible without a mechanical digger.
Photographs were taken & sent to S.Y. some time ago. The garden is now unusable as such.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 05:36:33 PM by Admin »

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2015, 03:23:36 PM »
To:#48, #49, Sorry late reply, got called away. Of course I've contacted Op.Grange (several times!). The discovery was of the actual house [ unconfirmed claim removed ] Later I had met a young German on holiday & described the place. When I returned to the site a year later I had intended removing the logs & digging up the bones (sorry, but there it is), I found they had completely covered the site with tons of earth from a nearby hillock. This makes further investigation impossible without a mechanical digger.
Photographs were taken & sent to S.Y. some time ago. The garden is now unusable as such.

ummm if  you know  all this    why doesnt the media etc?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 05:37:36 PM by Admin »

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2015, 03:26:48 PM »
So  what is  to be learned from the Maddie situation and this thread.

1. Her parents  or one of them have hidded her from the world to bring her back one day safe and alive (another book another story)
2.absolutely nothing at all

I go with no2.

A child is found safe and well living with his dad... end of story. Did the mother or police NEVER think it strange the dad was 'missing' as well? nuhuh.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2015, 03:59:08 PM »
Good point. The mother must have suspected her child was taken by the father who also disappeared. That reminds me of somebody in this case.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2015, 04:04:47 PM »
Good point. The mother must have suspected her child was taken by the father who also disappeared. That reminds me of somebody in this case.

Hmmm just came to mind the mother  may have claimed some money for her 'story'.

To Mind, Sharon Mathews....
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2015, 04:45:48 PM »
So  what is  to be learned from the Maddie situation and this thread.
Without looking into the story, I am ignorant as to whether the mother cared, searched etc.

That matters not a jot.

A young child was moved from where he was located, then hidden in plain sight, and was not found until a bureaucratic check 13 years later revealed the truth.

Madeleine COULD be in a lot of places where no one is looking.

Portugal has strong links to Brazil.  Has anything been done to find Madeleine there?

Portugal has strong links to Angola.  Has anything ...

Portugal has strong links to ...  (Please fill in the remainder of the sentence with wherever you choose, bearing in mind that Portugal had an empire that in living memory stretches around the globe.)
What's up, old man?

Offline Admin

« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2015, 05:39:18 PM »

Please post photographic proof of your claims Adrian otherwise these posts will be removed.

Admin

Offline Brietta

« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2015, 05:59:04 PM »

Interesting, Adrian, but with respect I doubt if the agencies you contacted would be able to act ~ certainly not in Portugal ~ without a bucketload of evidence to back your suspicions up.

I'm a bit doubtful about covering a deposition site by moving a mound of earth onto it ... given the forewarning you think the landowners may have had I think they would just have disinterred bones and dug out the soil and scattered it somewhere else.

I'm not being facetious here even if it is probably not the advice to give, but if you do want to get information out, you could consider writing an ebook naming names and giving background and back-up for what you think may have happened.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2015, 10:01:35 PM »
Without looking into the story, I am ignorant as to whether the mother cared, searched etc.

That matters not a jot.

A young child was moved from where he was located, then hidden in plain sight, and was not found until a bureaucratic check 13 years later revealed the truth.

Madeleine COULD be in a lot of places where no one is looking.

Portugal has strong links to Brazil.  Has anything been done to find Madeleine there?

Portugal has strong links to Angola.  Has anything ...

Portugal has strong links to ...  (Please fill in the remainder of the sentence with wherever you choose, bearing in mind that Portugal had an empire that in living memory stretches around the globe.)

Brazil.  That is where they should be looking.  And possibly are.  But it is a place that would be very difficult from which to extract any missing child.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2015, 10:06:47 PM »

I note you use psychometry to locate missing people ...could you explain how this works...and can it be used to find your car keys