Author Topic: Scotland Yard announce that Maddie investigation team cut to four officers.  (Read 34089 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Scotland Yard announce that Maddie investigation team cut to four officers.
« Reply #240 on: November 09, 2015, 06:21:41 PM »
PJ leaking again is it?  At least they admit two things: 1) Madeleine was taken and 2) they haven't got a clue.

1.) Yeah they know Madeleine was taken (removed from the apartment dead or alive)because the parents reported her missing ;as in not in their care. Duh.

2.) No one has 'clues'. Complete mystery. Millions of pounds, 3 PI's ompanies, Two Police forces and ZERO. Makes you wonder...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #241 on: November 09, 2015, 06:26:59 PM »
1.) Yeah they know Madeleine was taken (removed from the apartment dead or alive)because the parents reported her missing ;as in not in their care. Duh.

2.) No one has 'clues'. Complete mystery. Millions of pounds, 3 PI's ompanies, Two Police forces and ZERO. Makes you wonder...

1)Describing Madeleine as "taken" does not suggest that the PJ think the parents dunnit, well it doesn't suggest it to normal people anyway.

2) You've got a clue though haven't you (or at least you think you have) so why haven't the PJ?  &%+((£

« Reply #242 on: November 09, 2015, 06:45:20 PM »

1)Describing Madeleine as "taken" does not suggest that the PJ think the parents dunnit, well it doesn't suggest it to normal people anyway.

2) You've got a clue though haven't you (or at least you think you have) so why haven't the PJ?  &%+((£

Taken / removed same thing. She could have been taken away by one or both parents - dead or alive, nothing is ruled in or out. Hence they say they haven't got a clue.Tsk.

I am 100% sure they have a very good idea what happened, and are unable to get evidence to make an arrest / charge anyone at this point in time. But we live in hope. The truth has a strange way of showing up when you least expect it.

You do not know what I think, please do not presume you do. I have never claimed to know what happened to little Maddie, why are you suggesting I have?

Implying I am 'not normal' ( who knows how you gage that state of mind, without a consultation) is laughable.

as in hahaha  hahahaha ha ha hahahaha!

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #243 on: November 09, 2015, 06:53:35 PM »
Taken / removed same thing. She could have been taken away by one or both parents - dead or alive, nothing is ruled in or out. Hence they say they haven't got a clue.Tsk.

I am 100% sure they have a very good idea what happened, and are unable to get evidence to make an arrest / charge anyone at this point in time. But we live in hope. The truth has a strange way of showing up when you least expect it.

You do not know what I think, please do not presume you do. I have never claimed to know what happened to little Maddie, why are you suggesting I have?

Implying I am 'not normal' ( who knows how you gage that state of mind, without a consultation) is laughable.

as in hahaha  hahahaha ha ha hahahaha!
The last line of the above diatribe reminds me very much of a song by Napoleon XIV - very apt.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #244 on: November 09, 2015, 07:01:51 PM »
The last line of the above diatribe reminds me very much of a song by Napoleon XIV - very apt.

Very good Alf. We could do debate by song lyrics.
Try thinking about this one:
"Fearing not I'd become my enemy in the instant that I preach"; My Back Pages ...Bob Dylan.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #245 on: November 09, 2015, 07:11:17 PM »
Very good Alf. We could do debate by song lyrics.
Try thinking about this one:
"Fearing not I'd become my enemy in the instant that I preach"; My Back Pages ...Bob Dylan.
You know how I feel about Dylan.  I prefer the Beatles.

nobody wants to know him
 They can see that he's just a fool
 And he never gives an answer

« Reply #246 on: November 09, 2015, 07:12:33 PM »

Losing the argument with your personal jibes. How Droll...

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #247 on: November 09, 2015, 07:24:14 PM »
You know how I feel about Dylan.  I prefer the Beatles.

nobody wants to know him
 They can see that he's just a fool
 And he never gives an answer

I thought you might like to contemplate the line ? Considering your expressed views on other matters.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey