Author Topic: Dodgy Detectives.  (Read 19614 times)

Alfred R Jones

Re: Dodgy Detectives.
« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2015, 06:46:51 PM »
What's wrong with second one then? Why do you not address that?.
Faithlilly asks a question in the opening post. The thread is no worse that some of the stuff you and ferryman have stuck up, if admin don't like it no doubt they will delete it.
I rarely start threads with the intention of casting slurs on the McCanns' integrity, which is the obvious intention of this one, as any fule no.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2015, 06:47:59 PM »
So why do you think that even when told they had been defrauded the fund did nothing ? Yet when the fraud was revealed last week the McCanns, via their spokesman, said they would do everything to help the authorities in the matter. Why did the whistleblowers have to go to the press before the McCanns took notice ?

Furtherr both with Metodo3 and Oakley there is talk of either information not been taken or not being forwarded to the fund. Why was this not questioned ?
I don't know Faithlilly.  Why do you think?

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2015, 06:50:49 PM »
What do we know about these two characters who have written this book?

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2015, 06:55:03 PM »
I rarely start threads with the intention of casting slurs on the McCanns' integrity, which is the obvious intention of this one, as any fule no.

Well of course not.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #64 on: October 31, 2015, 07:22:54 PM »
Does anyone know what should be done in these circumstances?  Certainly not you.

The McCanns decided not to ask for Legal expenses, if it was ever an option in the first place.  Which I don't think it was.

That sounds a bit harsh. None of us know, not just me.

What you do if you don't know is appoint people who do to the Board of Director's. They are then resposible of making sure things are done correctly;

The Board and its individual Directors will ensure that the Fund is subject to required financial legal scrutiny.  They will ensure that they receive reliable external advice and information, as the basis for making good decisions.
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/FUND_COMMITTEE.htm

Two of the directors, Brian Kennedy and John McCann, are members of Madeleine's family. The other five directors are independent appointments. They were appointed to ensure the Board of Directors had independence and the range of skills required to manage the Fund.
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id58.html

the Fund's directors ruled that they could not use it to pay the legal team defending them against Portuguese allegations that they were involved in Madeleine's disappearance.
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id58.html

Did the directors decide before or after being asked? If you have evidence the parents didn't ask a cite would be helpful.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #65 on: October 31, 2015, 07:23:19 PM »
Does anyone know what should be done in these circumstances?  Certainly not you.

The McCanns decided not to ask for Legal expenses, if it was ever an option in the first place.  Which I don't think it was.

"We want a big event to raise awareness that she is still missing. We would look at high-profile people who have already pledged support. It will be some sort of focus around an anniversary, to tell people that Madeleine ’s still missing. I think it would be later this year, once media attention has dropped, to bring it back up, hopefully, for a short period. It wouldn’t be a one-year anniversary, it will be sooner than that." (GM Sunday 3 June 2007)

Maybe Gerry can plan his Decade anniversary now. Dodgy guy just like their detectives.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2015, 07:41:44 PM »
Esther McVey:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h8Qc3YCaHY
Shame we don't have all of it.

Not that long afterwards all the independent directors resigned and the family took over.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

stephen25000

« Reply #67 on: October 31, 2015, 07:47:47 PM »
Redwood stated abduction supported by evidence

No, he said he believed.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2015, 07:52:10 PM »
What do we know about these two characters who have written this book?

A couple of ex-employees of Metod3 who like to do exposes apparently. Marco had a writ out against them once.
One man's freedom fighter whistle-blower is another man's terrorist stool pigeon.
I look forward to watching this one pan out.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #69 on: October 31, 2015, 07:53:54 PM »
No, he said he believed.

believed the evidence supported abduction

Offline mercury

« Reply #70 on: October 31, 2015, 07:56:34 PM »
We don't know who was paying the bills for these PI's.
"He who pays the piper and all that............."

It appears a mix of the Mccanns and Kennedy

As always we only have a variety of news reports to sift through and/or Clarence Mitchells pronouncements, and just guess what is true and what is not, but it certainly was never in the "millions".....just another area where it is "unclear" what was what

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id76.html

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #71 on: October 31, 2015, 07:57:54 PM »
They had one good detective and SY got his file.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline mercury

« Reply #72 on: October 31, 2015, 08:03:22 PM »
So The McCanns employed a Spanish Agency which was the next best thing.  Who incidentally said that they HOPED to have Madeleine home by Christmas.

Who incidentally also said they knew who the abductor was, where he was,and how he did it!!

All spoken on TV.

So what happened there?

stephen25000

« Reply #73 on: October 31, 2015, 08:10:39 PM »
believed the evidence supported abduction

Enlighten me.

Since there is no forensic evidence whatsoever to support it.

Offline mercury

« Reply #74 on: October 31, 2015, 08:13:16 PM »
Enlighten me.

Since there is no forensic evidence whatsoever to support it.

The only cicrumstantial evidence, at a stretch, that there may have been an abduction is the absence of the parents and an unlocked apartment, that is about it, Redwood has never said anything else,anyne who claims he did has to quote him