Author Topic: Caught on CCTV. Mohammed Januzi being led away by an abductor.  (Read 13926 times)

Alfred R Jones

Re: Caught on CCTV. Mohammed Januzi being led away by an abductor.
« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2015, 07:58:59 PM »
You are getting there slowly. Now in a zone where a passport is not required to travel what useful travel information will be obtained looking at a passport ?
At least you now agree that the investigating has to come first, in order to find the grounds to put the man in the right place at the right time.  One is tempted to remark that you are getting there slowly, but that would be rather patronizing and rude wouldn't it?
As for your question, I doubt that simply looking at a passport would reveal much, but examining the scanned details held on the microchip might shed some light, I really don't know, not being an expert on such matters, you are no doubt far more learned on the subject than me.

ETA: do we know for certain that you can travel from Germany to Portugal and back again by any means and never have your passport scanned?

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2015, 07:59:12 PM »
We don't know SY said that

I didn't say they did; quite the opposite in fact if you back through the posts. Only the Express "expected" SY would.
Some on here seem to have taken expected to, to = did.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2015, 08:11:04 PM »
At least you now agree that the investigating has to come first, in order to find the grounds to put the man in the right place at the right time.  One is tempted to remark that you are getting there slowly, but that would be rather patronizing and rude wouldn't it?
As for your question, I doubt that simply looking at a passport would reveal much, but examining the scanned details held on the microchip might shed some light, I really don't know, not being an expert on such matters, you are no doubt far more learned on the subject than me.

ETA: do we know for certain that you can travel from Germany to Portugal and back again by any means and never have your passport scanned?

"If you are an EU national , you do not need to show your national ID card or passport when you are travelling from one border-free Schengen EU country to another".
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline mercury

« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2015, 08:15:57 PM »
Ian Brady raped and killed boys and girls, I believe.
Thats not what I asked
I dont think he counts here as his general aim was psychotic sadism and murder, not paedophilia
You do have to ask yourself though how the Mccanns feel or think when they confidently state there is not a shred of evidence if harm if UK police are investigating on these lines...mostly..what happened to the investigations into loving chldless couples? did the thiusands of them in europe get investigated?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2015, 08:21:16 PM »
Thats not what I asked
I dont think he counts here as his general aim was psychotic sadism and murder, not paedophilia
You do have to ask yourself though how the Mccanns feel or think when they confidently state there is not a shred of evidence if harm if UK police are investigating on these lines...mostly..what happened to the investigations into loving chldless couples? did the thiusands of them in europe get investigated?

because these things are possible...there is no strong evidence maddie is dead....but she probably is IMO

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2015, 08:26:54 PM »
"If you are an EU national , you do not need to show your national ID card or passport when you are travelling from one border-free Schengen EU country to another".
Fair enough, then I can see no point in the police checking this man's passport to see if he has ever travelled to Portugal.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #81 on: November 04, 2015, 08:30:06 PM »
Fair enough, then I can see no point in the police checking this man's passport to see if he has ever travelled to Portugal.

which of course means we don't know if he ever travelled to portugal

Offline pegasus

« Reply #82 on: November 07, 2015, 05:03:50 PM »
If anyone is using this German case to claim that abduction was likely in PDL, they should note that this was opportunistic abduction from a public place in a moment when the child was not watched by parents. So the equivalent in PDL would be MWT theory opportunistic abduction from street after wandering out an unlocked door. Not preplanned abduction from bed.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #83 on: November 07, 2015, 08:40:14 PM »
If anyone is using this German case to claim that abduction was likely in PDL, they should note that this was opportunistic abduction from a public place in a moment when the child was not watched by parents. So the equivalent in PDL would be MWT theory opportunistic abduction from street after wandering out an unlocked door. Not preplanned abduction from bed.

This man appears to have been responsible for the deaths of two small boys and may well be responsible for the disappearance of more children.
It is right and proper that the German police investigate his activities wherever and whatever those may be.

You cannot be the self appointed arbitrator of whatever may or may not come from that for the simple reason that like the rest of us ... you can only speculate.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....