Author Topic: Why was Tannerman going the wrong way?  (Read 102643 times)

Offline ShiningInLuz

Re: Why was Tannerman going the wrong way?
« Reply #585 on: November 24, 2015, 12:29:53 PM »
Yes I believe that is crecheman in the photo because the clothes are the same and the build. He has been cleared of any involvement but you can't ignore the photo evidence which everyone can see. The jacket is the same and I doubt many are wearing the same around quiet Luz in April.

More importantly any holiday photos that went to ceop the PJ probably didn't receive. What would these show in the background? Maybe roadworks, potential witnesses etc. All holiday photos should be checked by investigators.

"photographs of people who they do not know who were in and around Praia da Luz in the 2 weeks leading up to the 3rd May. The address to upload photographs is: to www.madeleine.ceopupload.com."
It's 20 centigrade and sunny here.  Most of the folks at the Habana (webcam) seem to be in shorts and Tshirts.  But at least 1 guy is sitting there in a jacket.

I'm not sure what people are supposed to wear on a drizzly day April if jackets and trousers are ruled out.

Did anyone explain why the man hadn't fallen over in the non-photoshopped photo?
What's up, old man?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #586 on: November 24, 2015, 12:47:01 PM »
It's 20 centigrade and sunny here.  Most of the folks at the Habana (webcam) seem to be in shorts and Tshirts.  But at least 1 guy is sitting there in a jacket.

I'm not sure what people are supposed to wear on a drizzly day April if jackets and trousers are ruled out.

Did anyone explain why the man hadn't fallen over in the non-photoshopped photo?

According to witnesses it was quiet in Luz so I doubt everyone is walking around wearing the same clothes as crecheman. Not that any of it matters now because he ain't Smithman carrying who the Smiths believe was Madeleine McCann.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #587 on: November 24, 2015, 02:29:32 PM »
Did you notice who wrote that powerpoint thing?
It was not written by a police detective. It was not even written by a PI.
And it is nonsense, because SY's crecheman was not even in portugal on Apr 22.

I would say it was an excellent exercise in brainstorming for an amateur to have produced.  It certainly was a 100% improvement on the non-existent model the PJ failed to produce.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #588 on: November 24, 2015, 06:06:16 PM »
According to witnesses it was quiet in Luz so I doubt everyone is walking around wearing the same clothes as crecheman. Not that any of it matters now because he ain't Smithman carrying who the Smiths believe was Madeleine McCann.

Too many coincidences for me PF.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline mercury

« Reply #589 on: November 24, 2015, 09:31:53 PM »
Did you notice who wrote that powerpoint thing?
It was not written by a police detective. It was not even written by a PI.
And it is nonsense, because SY's crecheman was not even in portugal on Apr 22.

Gerry Mccann?

Oh!

Offline misty

« Reply #590 on: November 25, 2015, 01:24:58 AM »
Gail Cooper didn't take the photo. Leanda Hodson-Mackey who was over for her 50th Birthday took the photo of her husband and son and they later noticed him in the background when checking their holiday photos. He was the one she said was wandering alone in the rain which she thought was strange. She saw the charity man up-close two day previous she said. The man on the beach she saw from a distance. Gail Cooper claimed it was the same man but how do we now that is correct. SY no doubt asked crecheman that question when they met him if they properly investigated it.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/174024/Madeleine-suspect-on-beach-snap

Today we reveal that one of Mrs Cooper’s friends, Leanda Hodson-Mackey, took a snap of her husband Stephen, 34, and son, then aged two, and the man appeared in the background, walking along the beach during a downpour.

Although his features cannot be clearly made out, there is a rough image which could be enhanced with FBI picture improvement techniques.

She had flown to Luz with a party of 13 family and friends in the week before Madeleine was taken, to celebrate her 50th birthday. Mrs Hodson-Mackey, 34, and her family spent four days at an apartment in the Mark Warner complex with Leanda’s mother Trudy Dawkins, 49, and her husband Lee, 40.

Last night Mrs Dawkins, also from Newark, said: “When we were back home it was on the news that Madeleine had disappeared and we all racked our brains to see if there was anything we could remember which would help the investigation.

“We all remembered this man walking along the beach in the rain, then Gail recalled he later went to her villa.

“Leanda had a throwaway camera. She went through the pictures she had taken and realised the man was in the background in one. Detectives took a statement from her and took away the picture, but we don’t know what happened after that.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TRACY_DAWKINS.htm

My friend Gail Ann COOPER invited myself, my husband Lee DAWKINS dob 17.16.70 my daughter Leada HODSON dob 1/9/77 her partner Stephen MACKEY and their son Hugo HODSON MACKEY to her 50th birthday celebrations at Praia Da Luz, ALGARVE PORTUGAL.

Gail Carried Out ALL THE booking Procedures and informed us we were staying in the PENTHOUSE APARTMENT on the top floor at Praia de luz. The penthouse had been booked from the 19th April 2007 until 23 April 2007.

What's that on the bottom of Rainman's trouser legs, Pathfinder?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #591 on: November 25, 2015, 01:46:00 PM »

What's that on the bottom of Rainman's trouser legs, Pathfinder?

You what? Stephen Mackay's face has been sliced out re green top.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline misty

« Reply #592 on: November 25, 2015, 01:52:39 PM »
You what? Stephen Mackay's face has been sliced out re green top.

Aren't those turn-ups on the bottom of RainMan's trousers? (the trousers you have said are so similar to Tannerman's)

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #593 on: November 25, 2015, 01:54:54 PM »
SY said he was wearing similar clothes in their photos not the exact same.

Offline mercury

« Reply #594 on: November 25, 2015, 02:12:29 PM »
Aren't those turn-ups on the bottom of RainMan's trousers? (the trousers you have said are so similar to Tannerman's)

No, they are the gaps in the stack of sun chairs

Offline pegasus

« Reply #595 on: November 27, 2015, 02:22:07 AM »
IMO the child JT saw was in the same club as 3 group kids.