Author Topic: What level of support do the Mccanns receive in the UK and abroad ?  (Read 45484 times)

stephen25000

It would seem only fair to balance the other thread as regards the support given to  Amaral. So I await a fair and reasoned response to this thread.

stephen25000

Re: What level of support do the Mccanns receive in the UK and abroad ?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 09:23:47 AM »
So we can await the comments from mccann backers  as to the 'support' the mccanns engender.

ferryman

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 09:53:30 AM »
Among fair-minded people, there are either the anoraks who hang out on forums such as this, have followed events from the beginning, or shortly after the beginning, and understand what a pile of crock the manufactured, strained and contrived 'case' against the McCanns there actually is; or there are the more casual observers who understand that the McCanns are innocent, that their daughter is missing and they want her back; and who wish the McCanns well in their efforts (and the efforts of law-enforcement agencies on their behalf) to try to find her, or at least solve the crime of what happened to her.

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2015, 10:06:30 AM »
And then there are the others - the gullible idiots who simply do not recognise a pup when they are being sold one.

stephen25000

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2015, 10:09:28 AM »
Among fair-minded people, there are either the anoraks who hang out on forums such as this, have followed events from the beginning, or shortly after the beginning, and understand what a pile of crock the manufactured, strained and contrived 'case' against the McCanns there actually is; or there are the more casual observers who understand that the McCanns are innocent, that their daughter is missing and they want her back; and who wish the McCanns well in their efforts (and the efforts of law-enforcement agencies on their behalf) to try to find her, or at least solve the crime of what happened to her.

In your dreams maybe.

Fair minded people who have seen the files pertaining to the case, have seen exactly what the mccanns did in leaving their children unprotected, whilst they wined and dined.

Nowhere in this world, would that be viewed as good parenting.

Fair minded people as well, will see the SY investigation has gone nowhere, whilst the mccanns pursue money through the court system, for something they are responsible for themselves.

As to innocence, no one has been charged with any offense in this case, and that looks very likely to remain the situation.

stephen25000

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2015, 10:10:16 AM »
And then there are the others - the gullible idiots who simply do not recognise a pup when they are being sold one.

Yes JP, it's called ABDUCTION.

Offline xtina

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2015, 11:18:06 AM »
due to censorship what we don't know is how much the mccs are un supported ....with them everything is always one sided...the mcc sided

this is why the very expensive  top lawyers pr man were all put into place in the beginning

over the years ...the hundreds of conversations i have had about the mccs ....the ones in support of them  is always either they know something is not right they were neglecting to leave the children ...but maddie must of been abducted because...like how can parents/doctors cover up the loss of their child [in suspicious cicumstances]...and the only info they go by is the propaganda that is fed to them...etc etc etc

the amount of support from abroad i think you will find is very little ...because they have privy of reading and seeing what is censored here

the only support here is what is filtered through the mccs censorship....anything said negative ...never sees the light of day ...

if the UK wasn't brainwashed into the abduction theory being the only one ...i think you would find the amount of support in the UK ...would be very little ..or even lost in non existence....

It would seem only fair to balance the other thread as regards the support given to  Amaral. So I await a fair and reasoned response to this thread

IMO to this ...at least the support G.A. receives is 100% genuine...as at times he is the voice of the non supporters of the mccs ....and also he has no place to hide ..every skeleton is out in the domain warts and all yet he has a massive following ...this speaks for itself in volumes
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2015, 11:29:52 AM »

Some Portuguese people don't like Amaral very much.  And one TV Spoof was an absolute hoot.  They know that Amaral tried to stitch up The McCanns.  They've seen it all too often.  This is support of The McCanns.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2015, 11:35:21 AM »
That this question pis being asked speaks volumes. Would we be asking the same question about Kerry Needham or Coral Jones ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

stephen25000

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2015, 11:41:03 AM »
Some Portuguese people don't like Amaral very much.  And one TV Spoof was an absolute hoot.  They know that Amaral tried to stitch up The McCanns.  They've seen it all too often.  This is support of The McCanns.

Really.

So who are these Portuguese people who think Amaral stitched up the mccanns ?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2015, 11:41:50 AM »
Care to comment on the question being asked Alfie ?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 12:22:28 PM by Admin »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2015, 11:43:36 AM »

Be serious Eleanor. One sketch how many years ago ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2015, 11:55:20 AM »
due to censorship what we don't know is how much the mccs are un supported ....with them everything is always one sided...the mcc sided

this is why the very expensive  top lawyers pr man were all put into place in the beginning

over the years ...the hundreds of conversations i have had about the mccs ....the ones in support of them  is always either they know something is not right they were neglecting to leave the children ...but maddie must of been abducted because...like how can parents/doctors cover up the loss of their child [in suspicious cicumstances]...and the only info they go by is the propaganda that is fed to them...etc etc etc

the amount of support from abroad i think you will find is very little ...because they have privy of reading and seeing what is censored here

the only support here is what is filtered through the mccs censorship....anything said negative ...never sees the light of day ...

if the UK wasn't brainwashed into the abduction theory being the only one ...i think you would find the amount of support in the UK ...would be very little ..or even lost in non existence....

It would seem only fair to balance the other thread as regards the support given to  Amaral. So I await a fair and reasoned response to this thread

IMO to this ...at least the support G.A. receives is 100% genuine...as at times he is the voice of the non supporters of the mccs ....and also he has no place to hide ..every skeleton is out in the domain warts and all yet he has a massive following ...this speaks for itself in volumes

I would say you have had propaganda fed to you...and you have swallowed it

stephen25000

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2015, 11:56:58 AM »
I would say you have had propaganda fed to you...and you have swallowed it

The very visible propaganda has been on behalf of the mccanns, aided by certain xenophobic sections of the UK Tabloid press.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2015, 12:00:41 PM »
The very visible propaganda has been on behalf of the mccanns, aided by certain xenophobic sections of the UK Tabloid press.

I would say you have been fed propaganda and you have swallowed it