Author Topic: What level of support do the Mccanns receive in the UK and abroad ?  (Read 45486 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: What level of support do the Mccanns receive in the UK and abroad ?
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2015, 12:00:47 PM »
Really.

So who are these Portuguese people who think Amaral stitched up the mccanns ?

"Tried to stitch up The McCanns.'

You should read some of the comments on Portuguese Newspaper Articles.  The interview with Amaral by a Lawyer.
Sorry, can't supply it because I've forgotten his name, but I expect someone will.

The ordinary people who don't support Amaral, and by inference, The McCanns, post anonymously, just like you.

stephen25000

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2015, 12:10:27 PM »

You should read some of the comments on Portuguese Newspaper Articles.  The interview with Amaral by a Lawyer.
Sorry, can't supply it because I've forgotten his name, but I expect someone will.

The ordinary people who don't support Amaral, and by inference, The McCanns, post anonymously, just like you.

and how many of these 'Portuguese' made comments ?

If you think these people represent anything but a minor section of Portuguese opinion, you are mistaken.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2015, 12:19:38 PM »
and how many of these 'Portuguese' made comments ?

If you think these people represent anything but a minor section of Portuguese opinion, you are mistaken.

just as the McCann critics are a tiny...tiny section of the UK population

Offline Admin

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2015, 12:26:48 PM »
Please keep comments in context.

Admin

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2015, 12:32:19 PM »

Perhaps you can provide a cite for the claims above Eleanor and perhaps you can explain that with so many Portuguese people, by default, supporting the McCanns not one has deemed fit to redress the balance of dodgy translations by translating themselves ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2015, 12:32:44 PM »

Thanks, Davel.

As you all know, I support The McCanns 100%.  Not particularly because I like them, or know them, but because I know that logistically it was impossible for them to have done that of which they are accused by some.
I also know that Amaral went off on a one track agenda, as has been adequately proved by later events.

Most of my neighbours go glassy eyed every time I mention the case, but with what very little information and knowledge that they have, they all agree with Innocent Until Proven Guilty. and they almost certainly didn't dun it. 
And one of my neighbours is a retired Prison Officer.  Never was there such a sceptic who has just about seen it all.

ferryman

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2015, 12:40:00 PM »
due to censorship what we don't know is how much the mccs are un supported ....with them everything is always one sided...the mcc sided

this is why the very expensive  top lawyers pr man were all put into place in the beginning

over the years ...the hundreds of conversations i have had about the mccs ....the ones in support of them  is always either they know something is not right they were neglecting to leave the children ...but maddie must of been abducted because...like how can parents/doctors cover up the loss of their child [in suspicious cicumstances]...and the only info they go by is the propaganda that is fed to them...etc etc etc

the amount of support from abroad i think you will find is very little ...because they have privy of reading and seeing what is censored here

the only support here is what is filtered through the mccs censorship....anything said negative ...never sees the light of day ...

if the UK wasn't brainwashed into the abduction theory being the only one ...i think you would find the amount of support in the UK ...would be very little ..or even lost in non existence....

It would seem only fair to balance the other thread as regards the support given to  Amaral. So I await a fair and reasoned response to this thread

IMO to this ...at least the support G.A. receives is 100% genuine...as at times he is the voice of the non supporters of the mccs ....and also he has no place to hide ..every skeleton is out in the domain warts and all yet he has a massive following ...this speaks for itself in volumes

Due to censorship ...

What censorship would that be?

Offline xtina

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2015, 12:40:34 PM »
I would say you have had propaganda fed to you...and you have swallowed it

no no no no no Noooooooo....u have got it wrong again...the propaganda is from team mcc or what ever they are called ...

i can assure you dav ....i know i have not swallowed any of that ...as i would have brought it straight back up

as i said ...the mccs have not as much support as we [or should i say you] are led to believe  &%&£(+
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

stephen25000

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2015, 12:45:16 PM »
Thanks, Davel.

As you all know, I support The McCanns 100%.  Not particularly because I like them, or know them, but because I know that logistically it was impossible for them to have done that of which they are accused by some.
I also know that Amaral went off on a one track agenda, as has been adequately proved by later events.

Most of my neighbours go glassy eyed every time I mention the case, but with what very little information and knowledge that they have, they all agree with Innocent Until Proven Guilty. and they almost certainly didn't dun it. 
And one of my neighbours is a retired Prison Officer.  Never was there such a sceptic who has just about seen it all.

Logistically impossible ?

How did you arrive at that conclusion ?

stephen25000

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2015, 12:48:09 PM »

Well if comments pages, which are edited, as on the Mail,  then those who interested in the case, would reflect that an overwhelming majority either don't believe the mccanns and/or have had enough of the mccanns.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2015, 12:50:48 PM »

It's a bit of a contradiction isn't it. An 'abductor' is said to have been able to whizz in and out of G5A in a few minutes and disappear into thin air. The parents couldn't do the same though, oh no!
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

stephen25000

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2015, 12:52:56 PM »
It's a bit of a contradiction isn't it. An 'abductor' is said to have been able to whizz in and out of G5A in a few minutes and disappear into thin air. The parents couldn't do the same though, oh no!

Indeed G-Unit.

The mccann supporters expect people to think one dimensionally in favour of the mccanns.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2015, 12:53:02 PM »
Perhaps you can provide a cite for the claims above Eleanor and perhaps you can explain that with so many Portuguese people, by default, supporting the McCanns not one has deemed fit to redress the balance of dodgy translations by translating themselves ?

No, I can't.  Most of them can't speak English and therefor wouldn't even try to translate.

The fact remains that The Right to Innocence is enshrined in British and Portuguese Law and consequently most reasonable people support this right for The McCanns.

Find some definitive proof that The McCanns harmed their daughter and desposed of her body, then I will change my allegiance, as will a lot of people.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2015, 12:57:43 PM »

You need to be able to understand Logistics, Stephen.

But this is going Off Topic.  So let's get back on track.

stephen25000

« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2015, 01:01:18 PM »
You need to be able to understand Logistics, Stephen.

But this is going Off Topic.  So let's get back on track.

I do Eleanor.

Make no mistake on that.