Author Topic: Scotland Yard used ex-police from private firm G4S to help hunt for missing Madeleine McCann.  (Read 11828 times)

Offline Alice Purjorick

I suspect in the Rotherham cases they knew perfectly well where the girls were.

In the full knowledge they should have been somewhere else. So they [RSS & SYP] would have given GA a good run for his money in the unsuitability stakes, which as you know was my point  8(0(*. IMHO of course.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

stephen25000

In the full knowledge they should have been somewhere else. So they [RSS & SYP] would have given GA a good run for his money in the unsuitability stakes, which as you know was my point  8(0(*. IMHO of course.

Nicely put.

Offline faithlilly

I think they already know who the Abductors were.  But finding Madeleine was always going to be more difficult.

Then why no  charges ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

stephen25000

I think they already know who the Abductors were.  But finding Madeleine was always going to be more difficult.

.......and if there was never one, what then ? 

Offline Eleanor

Then why no  charges ?

You know.  Softly, softly.  They need to catch whoever commissioned this abduction if they are going to find Madeleine.

stephen25000

You know.  Softly, softly.  They need to catch whoever commissioned this abduction if they are going to find Madeleine.

Or softly, softly, nothing to find.

Just persons of 'interest'

Offline Mr Moderator

I disagree, if they knew that they would have been arrested long ago.  Wishful thinking never solved any crime.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 06:55:46 PM by Mr Moderator »

Offline Eleanor

.......and if there was never one, what then ?

You think there wasn't and I think there was.  But they've never found anything to implicate The McCanns.

stephen25000

You think there wasn't and I think there was.  But they've never found anything to implicate The McCanns.

There is nothing that could be taken to court.

The only likely way this crime will be solved is by a confession, and I think it is too late for that.

Offline Eleanor

I disagree, if they knew that they would have been arrested long ago.  Wishful thinking never solved any crime.

What purpose would be gained from that if the abductors don't know where Madeleine is?  And I very much doubt that they will be going anywhere.

Offline Eleanor

There is nothing that could be taken to court.

The only likely way this crime will be solved is by a confession, and I think it is too late for that.

This could just as well apply to the abductors.  Except that it won't be too late when they find Madeleine and the people who are holding her.

Offline faithlilly

What purpose would be gained from that if the abductors don't know where Madeleine is?  And I very much doubt that they will be going anywhere.

You really have no idea how a police investigation is conducted do you Eleanor ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Eleanor

You really have no idea how a police investigation is conducted do you Eleanor ?

Oh, so Amaral didn't know either.  But then we all know that.

Offline faithlilly

Oh, so Amaral didn't know either.  But then we all know that.

Sorry Eleanor but you'll have to clarify your post.

Offline Mr Moderator

Assuming for a moment there ever was an abduction, don't you realise that SY are more interested in nailing someone, anyone, than they are in finding a missing child who is almost certainly deceased in any event?