Author Topic: The 3 Arguido site  (Read 29760 times)

Offline jassi

The 3 Arguido site
« on: March 01, 2016, 06:26:13 PM »
While searching for something else tonight I came across  a partial archive of this site.

http://3as.madeleinemccann.org/viewforum.php?f=15&sid=66fa3f470ddcf1b135c11a39bd6faa4a

Some of it is very entertaining and worth a visit  when its a slow night on here and you have time on your hands.   ?{)(**
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Alfred R Jones

Re: The 3 Arguido site
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2016, 06:54:14 PM »
i find it almost incomprehensible that so many people could find the disappearance of a little child and its effects on her parents and wider family a subject for such unfettered hilarity, but then there's no accounting for taste.

Offline jassi

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2016, 06:56:57 PM »
i find it almost incomprehensible that so many people could find the disappearance of a little child and its effects on her parents and wider family a subject for such unfettered hilarity, but then there's no accounting for taste.

Can I assume from that that you won't be taking a little peek now and then ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2016, 07:05:37 PM »
What, so I can read piss poor attempts at satire aimed at the parents and relatives of a missing child?  Nah,  If I'm really desperate for a laugh I'll watch that Richard Hall video instead,

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2016, 07:11:37 PM »

The 3 Arguidos site was before my time ... but I recall there was some scandal which resulted in it being closed down.

Anyone know anything about that?  Was it something to do with nefarious practices by one or more of the founders?

Anyway, doesn't say much for accuracy when there were not 3 Arguidos ... but 4.  Then the 'elephant in the room' was being kept very quiet at the time.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2016, 07:17:54 PM »
The 3 Arguidos site was before my time ... but I recall there was some scandal which resulted in it being closed down.

Anyone know anything about that?  Was it something to do with nefarious practices by one or more of the founders?

Anyway, doesn't say much for accuracy when there were not 3 Arguidos ... but 4.  Then the 'elephant in the room' was being kept very quiet at the time.
it was the original cess pit on which all others have been modelled!

stephen25000

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2016, 07:18:29 PM »

You mean like s t m ?  8**8:/:

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2016, 07:26:08 PM »
You mean like s t m ?  8**8:/:
Does STM have a sub-forum dedicated to taking the piss out of the parents and family of Madeleine McCann?

stephen25000

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2016, 07:48:31 PM »
Does STM have a sub-forum dedicated to taking the piss out of the parents and family of Madeleine McCann?

No, it worships the mccanns and attacks the 'unbelievers'.

Ask Blacksmith .

As to sub forums, I shudder to think what is hidden from prying eyes on there. %&5%£ %&5%£ £4%4%

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2016, 09:26:47 PM »
No, it worships the mccanns and attacks the 'unbelievers'.

Ask Blacksmith .

As to sub forums, I shudder to think what is hidden from prying eyes on there. %&5%£ %&5%£ £4%4%
LOL at Ask Blacksmith.   hasn't he been in a spot of bother recently?

stephen25000

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2016, 09:28:23 PM »
LOL at Ask Blacksmith.   hasn't he been in a spot of bother recently?

What bother would that be Alfred ?

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2016, 09:37:09 PM »
What bother would that be Alfred ?
Ask Blacksmith  @)(++(*

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2016, 09:43:06 PM »

Okay.  Let's have a Reunion.  Who were we all on The Three Arguidos?   8)--))

stephen25000

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2016, 09:45:58 PM »
Ask Blacksmith  @)(++(*

Just had a quick glance.

Nothing out of the ordinary it seems. Including a diagnosis of a poster not too far from a certain beaten track.

?{)(**

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2016, 10:29:40 PM »

Its origins were in the late 18th century / early 19th century then?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey