Author Topic: "Charity collectors" data  (Read 83920 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: "Charity collectors" data
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2016, 12:40:03 PM »
I suppose a cat burglar who develops arthritis  might have to  look for alternative employment.

Ah yes, he/she will become the recruiter and trainer, sticking to well know burglar tactics: stay out of sight, don't look like a swathy type hanging out side apartments in broad daylight while casing a joint, steal anything worth money ie watches, wallets, cash and 3 year olds who are sleeping in a bed- best to carry drugs in case it wakes up...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Benice

« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2016, 12:56:10 PM »
It's an absolute nonsense to think a burglar would make himself known to an intended victim just before he burgled them.

The person ''making himself known'' at the door, does not automatically have to be the same person who later carries out a burglary.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2016, 01:03:27 PM »
The person ''making himself known'' at the door, does not automatically have to be the same person who later carries out a burglary.

because....?

Oh because if they were identified the police would not bother to find out who the 'friends/associates are?  ok I get it.. N I C E .

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2016, 01:10:29 PM »
because....?

Oh because if they were identified the police would not bother to find out who the 'friends/associates are?  ok I get it.. N I C E .

I think The Police have already done that with the Cell Phone Data.

Offline Heriberto Janosch

« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2016, 01:12:10 PM »
Please read about the criminological concepts of "criminal versatility", "crime escalation", "criminal career" and "self control".

« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2016, 01:19:04 PM »
Please read about the criminological concepts of "criminal versatility", "crime escalation", "criminal career" and "self control".

Please read about clutching at straws, reinventing organised child abductors behaviours,clinging to any person being guilty apart from the parents...

Yes, Elle I know, I was just pointing out the absurdity of child abductors sending friends out to case joints out in the open and showing themsleves to potential witneses. Meh!

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2016, 01:28:11 PM »

This could degenerate into one of Melissa Henkin's Cooperative Learning lessons. See "The Draw Buy & Build The Monster Game". It can be a bit hit and miss so I doubt burgulaas use it to any great effect.

"The looker is the only group member who can view the Mystery Monster created by the teacher, which will be kept in a secluded area hidden from the rest of the members in the different groups (e.g. hallway).

The walker(s) will go between the looker and the drawer.  The walker(s) will verbally communicate with the looker who will describe what the Mystery Monster looks like explaining the shapes and colors of the pieces and how they are put together.  The looker and the walker(s) will engage in two-way communication in order for the looker to explain what the Mystery Monster looks like to the walker(s).

The walker(s) will then go to the drawer and explain how the looker described the Mystery Monster.  The walker(s) and the drawer will engage in a one-way communication process.  The walker(s) will relay the information from the looker to the drawer so the drawer can sketch the Mystery Monster on the piece of paper based on the description.  The drawer may not talk to the walker(s).  The walker(s) may make suggestions or verbal corrections to the drawer based on how the drawer is sketching the Mystery Monster.

The drawer will then engage in non-verbal communication with the buyer.  The buyer will look at the drawer�s sketch of the Mystery Monster and go to a table that is set up with the Toobers and Zots from the building kits.  The buyer will choose the pieces he/she perceives as necessary to construct the Mystery Monster.  The drawer and the buyer cannot talk to each other.

The buyer will bring the pieces to the builder and explain how the builder should construct the Mystery Monster.  The buyer and the builder will engage in two-way communication. The builder and the buyer can talk to each other but only the builder can construct the Mystery Monster".

http://www.users.miamioh.edu/shermalw/edp621_CL-lessons-sm02/henkins_lesson_621sm02.htm
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline jassi

« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2016, 01:31:48 PM »
I've played those games on management courses.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2016, 01:36:40 PM »
Please read about clutching at straws, reinventing organised child abductors behaviours,clinging to any person being guilty apart from the parents...

Yes, Elle I know, I was just pointing out the absurdity of child abductors sending friends out to case joints out in the open and showing themsleves to potential witneses. Meh!

This is not absurd at all.  People still don't realise the importance of phone data, and certainly not then.

Offline Heriberto Janosch

« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2016, 01:38:42 PM »
When someone talks about a criminal, he only mentions the worst crime, for example, homicide.

But the "homicide" passed before a chain of less serious crimes, from scam to burglary to robbery to more violent crimes.

Also, a burglar can kill for trying not to be cathced.

Offline jassi

« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2016, 01:40:26 PM »
If I recall correctly, there was someone on here who was confident that phone records would solve the mystery.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2016, 01:48:11 PM »
This could degenerate into one of Melissa Henkin's Cooperative Learning lessons. See "The Draw Buy & Build The Monster Game". It can be a bit hit and miss so I doubt burgulaas use it to any great effect.

"The looker is the only group member who can view the Mystery Monster created by the teacher, which will be kept in a secluded area hidden from the rest of the members in the different groups (e.g. hallway).

The walker(s) will go between the looker and the drawer.  The walker(s) will verbally communicate with the looker who will describe what the Mystery Monster looks like explaining the shapes and colors of the pieces and how they are put together.  The looker and the walker(s) will engage in two-way communication in order for the looker to explain what the Mystery Monster looks like to the walker(s).

The walker(s) will then go to the drawer and explain how the looker described the Mystery Monster.  The walker(s) and the drawer will engage in a one-way communication process.  The walker(s) will relay the information from the looker to the drawer so the drawer can sketch the Mystery Monster on the piece of paper based on the description.  The drawer may not talk to the walker(s).  The walker(s) may make suggestions or verbal corrections to the drawer based on how the drawer is sketching the Mystery Monster.

The drawer will then engage in non-verbal communication with the buyer.  The buyer will look at the drawer�s sketch of the Mystery Monster and go to a table that is set up with the Toobers and Zots from the building kits.  The buyer will choose the pieces he/she perceives as necessary to construct the Mystery Monster.  The drawer and the buyer cannot talk to each other.

The buyer will bring the pieces to the builder and explain how the builder should construct the Mystery Monster.  The buyer and the builder will engage in two-way communication. The builder and the buyer can talk to each other but only the builder can construct the Mystery Monster".

http://www.users.miamioh.edu/shermalw/edp621_CL-lessons-sm02/henkins_lesson_621sm02.htm

Ahhh but would the  groups being identified as the abductors have the brains to play this well organised game

Group 1.  Swathy gypsy types
Groupd 2. Well at heel, wealthy paedophiles
Group 3. Jew stealing nazis- associated with the Masons/knights Templar
Group 4.  charity workers by day- child slave capturers by night types

have I missed any out?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2016, 01:48:49 PM »
If I recall correctly, there was someone on here who was confident that phone records would solve the mystery.

It still could.  Are those three still Arguidos?

« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2016, 02:03:06 PM »
This is not absurd at all.  People still don't realise the importance of phone data, and certainly not then.

I was replying to Herberto J....not about phone data.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2016, 02:26:23 PM »
I was replying to Herberto J....not about phone data.

I was replying to Jassi.