Author Topic: OTHER MISSING KIDS 'SHORT CHANGED' Matthew Wright says  (Read 23757 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: OTHER MISSING KIDS 'SHORT CHANGED' Matthew Wright says
« Reply #210 on: March 19, 2017, 06:01:07 PM »
Sandwich boards bit tacky even for the cheapo holiday seeking McCanns .OXFORD street, hell No! anywhere in Liverpool though.   However an acknowledgement of their 'mistake' to those who share their 'culture' of leaving their children alone would be a benefit I am sure. They are revered by people who behave just like them and they are ambassadors for 'missing' children after all.

Madeleine's mother spends a great deal of time helping the families of other missing people with whom she shares an empathy.

Madeleine's father has a day job ... at which I believe he excels.

What a tremendous pity that you choose to drag a charity, founded to help publicise the missing and give succour to their families, into a diatribe directed at an individual who has a connection with it for very obvious and sad reasons.

Kate McCann puts time and she puts effort into doing the best she can to assist the children you and others think may be short changed and neglected by the system.

If you and others are genuinely concerned about their plight I am sure there are practical and rewarding ways of offering your assistance.
The Missing People Charity does not need to be used as a battering ram to vent spleen on one of their families.  They have more pressing issues to consider.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #211 on: March 19, 2017, 06:05:14 PM »
Madeleine's mother spends a great deal of time helping the families of other missing people with whom she shares an empathy.

What a tremendous pity that you choose to drag a charity, founded to help publicise the missing and give succour to their families, into a diatribe directed at an individual who has a connection with it for very obvious and sad reasons.

Kate McCann puts time and she puts effort into doing the best she can to assist the children you and others think may be short changed and neglected by the system.

If you and others are genuinely concerned about their plight I am sure there are practical and rewarding ways of offering your assistance.
The Missing People Charity does not need to be used as a battering ram to vent spleen on one of their families.  They have more pressing issues to consider.

Madeleine's mother, along with her husband , left their children undefended.

It is a true disgrace she was made Ambassador for the Missing Peoples charity.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #212 on: March 19, 2017, 06:16:55 PM »

Wouldn't it be better to try and ruduce the number going missing. If one missing person was prevented surely it would be worth it. As we are constantly told you can't put a price on a life.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline John

« Reply #213 on: March 19, 2017, 09:28:24 PM »
Topic please!  TY
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #214 on: March 19, 2017, 11:46:00 PM »
Wouldn't it be better to try and ruduce the number going missing. If one missing person was prevented surely it would be worth it. As we are constantly told you can't put a price on a life.
Would that be something like birth control. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Lace

« Reply #215 on: March 20, 2017, 10:12:18 AM »
No missing child is ever written off,  if new evidence arises then the Police will investigate it.