Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1360667 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #4485 on: June 03, 2020, 07:20:24 PM »
Looks like the police rejected Holly’s theory  8(8-))
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4487 on: June 03, 2020, 08:17:46 PM »
LOL.  Was a time when such news would prick a modicum of interest on this forum.  Seems no one really cares now unless it’s the McCanns being banged up.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4488 on: June 03, 2020, 08:23:58 PM »
Can't see there's a lot to be said.
This German prisoner was mentioned last year, so not exactly new news.
Lets see wait the German Crimewatch  turns up before getting excited.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4489 on: June 03, 2020, 08:35:16 PM »
The BBC considered it important enough news to send an alert to my phone.  That’s the first time I’ve ever had that happen wrt this case.  And at least we can once and for all put to bed any idea the the McCanns are still suspects though no doubt some stubborn saddoes will gain a crumb of comfort from the police’s comment that they are remaining “open minded” (aka “we know the parents dunnit really”).

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4490 on: June 03, 2020, 08:41:00 PM »

Ah well.  There you go.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4491 on: June 03, 2020, 09:00:52 PM »

You must be kidding, right.

He was in PDL, owned a car & a campervan, he had a mobile phone, which he had the audacity to use.

This is seriously incriminating stuff. It must be him.

That's it, I'm convinced, I'll never say a bad word about the McCanns again.

I just hope the surveillance team rescue Maddie from her adoptive family soon.

Let's pray for her safe return  &%54% &%54% &%54%

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #4492 on: June 03, 2020, 09:04:12 PM »
"Police have identified a German paedophile as a suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann 13 years ago.

The 43-year-old suspect, who has not been named by Scotland Yard, is currently serving a long prison sentence for unrelated offences in Germany.

The country’s Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA) is now leading the investigation, which it is treating as a murder inquiry.

German police said the suspect is a paedophile with multiple convictions, including for sexually abusing children.

He was living in Portugal at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance and, as well as working in catering, burgled holiday apartments and hotels and trafficked drugs.

“There is reason to assume that there are other persons, apart from the suspect, who have concrete knowledge of the course of the crime and maybe also of the place where the body was left,” the BKA said in a statement.""
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/madeleine-mccann-kidnapper-disappearance-missing-german-man-prison-a9547536.html

Has anyone with this profile been mentioned in the files?????

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4493 on: June 03, 2020, 09:05:23 PM »
We know that Kate and Gerry are kept in the loop concerning the police investigation into Madeleine's abduction.

They have known about this latest development since the tenth anniversary.

My heart goes out to them.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4494 on: June 03, 2020, 09:09:46 PM »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #4495 on: June 03, 2020, 09:10:22 PM »
You must be kidding, right.

He was in PDL, owned a car & a campervan, he had a mobile phone, which he had the audacity to use.

This is seriously incriminating stuff. It must be him.

That's it, I'm convinced, I'll never say a bad word about the McCanns again.

I just hope the surveillance team rescue Maddie from her adoptive family soon.

Let's pray for her safe return  &%54% &%54% &%54%

Now you've pointed it out, you're absolutely right.  8((()*/
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4496 on: June 03, 2020, 09:11:14 PM »
“There is reason to assume that there are other persons, apart from the suspect, who have concrete knowledge of the course of the crime and maybe also of the place where the body was left,” the BKA said in a statement.""

"The body."!!

This is outrageous. Maddie is alive until proven otherwise. Their insistence that she's dead might stop people from looking for her.  8)><(

Offline jassi

« Reply #4497 on: June 03, 2020, 09:11:50 PM »
"Police have identified a German paedophile as a suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann 13 years ago.

The 43-year-old suspect, who has not been named by Scotland Yard, is currently serving a long prison sentence for unrelated offences in Germany.

The country’s Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA) is now leading the investigation, which it is treating as a murder inquiry.

German police said the suspect is a paedophile with multiple convictions, including for sexually abusing children.

He was living in Portugal at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance and, as well as working in catering, burgled holiday apartments and hotels and trafficked drugs.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/madeleine-mccann-kidnapper-disappearance-missing-german-man-prison-a9547536.html

Has anyone with this profile been mentioned in the files?????

Certainly appears to rule out Tannerman and Spotyman for starters.

Or maybe not -

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4498 on: June 03, 2020, 09:12:25 PM »
Now you've pointed it out, you're absolutely right.  8((()*/

I forgot to mention he is a paedo too, so it's definitely him.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4499 on: June 03, 2020, 10:58:50 PM »
I forgot to mention he is a paedo too, so it's definitely him.
You also forgot to mention that he was a burglar as well as a child abuser who was in Praia Da Luz the evening Madeleine went missing and who the very next day got rid of his car.  Nothing to see here, move along, move along.