Author Topic: Campaign team may resign  (Read 2559 times)

Offline insider

Campaign team may resign
« on: April 21, 2012, 05:44:13 PM »
Came across this post by the Brentwood one...........

I am unfortunately a no and as I have been quite vocal about it I will completely blame the Official Campaign Team, I have sat back and watched them do so many things detrimental to overturning this case with the latest being the mauling of MWT they are not fit for purpose and should not carry on. The main people running any campaign of this magnitude should all have some kind od legal qualifications.  I have also heard from 3 separate people the main people running the campaign do not intend to carry on if Jeremy does not get his appeal.
I don't think that is the right attitude and it's a good job Mike didn't take that approach

Good old Jackie. Stalwart to the end.
Liars come in all shapes and sizes. No profession is without them.

Offline insider

Re: Campaign team may resign
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 05:45:01 PM »
Liars come in all shapes and sizes. No profession is without them.

Offline John

Re: Campaign team may resign
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 05:46:24 PM »
Came across this post by the Brentwood one...........

I am unfortunately a no and as I have been quite vocal about it I will completely blame the Official Campaign Team, I have sat back and watched them do so many things detrimental to overturning this case with the latest being the mauling of MWT they are not fit for purpose and should not carry on. The main people running any campaign of this magnitude should all have some kind od legal qualifications.  I have also heard from 3 separate people the main people running the campaign do not intend to carry on if Jeremy does not get his appeal.
I don't think that is the right attitude and it's a good job Mike didn't take that approach

Good old Jackie. Stalwart to the end.

She would swear black was white insider.  Great work by the way on that other expose.   8((()*/
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.