Author Topic: General discussion on supporting potential MOJ cases.  (Read 8032 times)

Offline Daisy

General discussion on supporting potential MOJ cases.
« on: April 27, 2018, 08:30:09 AM »
You asked me yesterday had I read everything, to which I've now done and sorry to say but Mark comes across like a con artist.

I know you sussed this in Jeremy Bamber a while back Daisy. I think in time you'll do the same with Mark.

Yes I admit I was conned by Jeremy even if only about the money.

I also believed until the end that Simon Hall was innocent.  The evidence didn’t point to him. Whose DNA was on the murder weapon? It wasn’t Simons. Also the footprint outside the window he climbed in was of a much smaller shoe size. I often wonder why he confessed so near to the end of his sentence. He could have been released and got on with his life as most people believed he was innocent.

Offline Nicholas

Re: General discussion on supporting potential MOJ cases.
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 09:08:29 AM »

I also believed until the end that Simon Hall was innocent.  The evidence didn’t point to him. Whose DNA was on the murder weapon? It wasn’t Simons. Also the footprint outside the window he climbed in was of a much smaller shoe size. I often wonder why he confessed so near to the end of his sentence. He could have been released and got on with his life as most people believed he was innocent.

We are going off topic Daisy and will be chastised by the moderators  8(0(* but I'm more than happy to debate either of these cases with you.

Are you saying you still believe Bamber to be innocent, even after he attempted to con you?

The police originally believed the murder of JA had been sexually motivated. Maybe the reason they chose to go with the theory of it being a burglery gone wrong was because it would be easier to prove? Who knows.

There was no DNA found on the murder weapon as far as I am aware. During Simon Hall's confession he asserted he had taken his socks off and used these as gloves. He claimed he looked for the "biggest" knife from his victims drawer in order to "scare her?"

Simon Hall wore office shoes on the night he murdered. His mother lied about the chunky boots. He had small feet but did wear varying sizes at varying times.

Simon Hall confessed because he could no longer sustain his lies. He was extremely angry with me for badgering him over his wealth of discrepancies and deceitfulness. Add to this the fact he was also being exposed by his older brother, and others - those who know him best - at the material time. The Zenith burglary, drug taking, alleged historic sexual abuse claims, sexual promiscuity, authoritarian parenting, twisted reciprocal relationships, the list goes on Daisy.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 02:52:45 PM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Daisy

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2018, 09:20:22 AM »
We are going off topic Daisy and will be chastised by the moderators  8(0(* but I'm more than happy to debate either of these cases with you.

Are you saying you still believe Bamber to be innocent, even after he attempted to con you?

I really don’t know as I wasn’t there when the family were murdered. All I know is that Jeremy hurt me when all I tried to do was help him. I am just not sure of his innocence/guilt.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2018, 09:28:43 AM »
I really don’t know as I wasn’t there when the family were murdered. All I know is that Jeremy hurt me when all I tried to do was help him. I am just not sure of his innocence/guilt.

Thanks for being open. These individuals are hurtful Daisy; more often than not because they have been hurt in their pasts.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2018, 10:18:43 AM »

Thanks for being open. These individuals are hurtful Daisy; more often than not because they have been hurt in their pasts.

Their patterns of behaviour in all of their relationships are idealise, devalue and discard. Jeremy Bamber, as you know, discarded you when you were of no more use to him. But that won't stop him from coming back to you and starting the cycle all over again.

Same applies to Mark. These types of individuals can appear to idealise for years before the devalue and discard process begins. But it will happen eventually and round and round it will go..

http://psychopathsandlove.com/stages-of-the-psychopathic-relationship/

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2018, 10:34:46 AM »

Can I ask Daisy, after Bamber hurt you, what made you decide to give Mark Alexander the benefit of the doubt?

How is it you got involved in these 2 cases in the first place?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2018, 11:21:29 AM »

If you are doubting Simon Hall's confession and are alluding to me making things up, have at it Daisy.

If you think this stance supports your reasoning in the Mark Alexander case, you are only fooling yourself.

Simon Hall chose to confess when he did and he chose to end his life when he did.

He was a dangerous and highly disordered individual.

He'd publicly maintained innocence for over a decade, choosing to keep hidden his real personality.

When his real personality came out he could no longer keep up the charade.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 11:27:39 AM by Stephanie »

Offline Daisy

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2018, 06:36:45 PM »
Can I ask Daisy, after Bamber hurt you, what made you decide to give Mark Alexander the benefit of the doubt?

How is it you got involved in these 2 cases in the first place?

One you support a MOJ you just get bitten by the bug. I did so much work for Jeremy and felt I had something to offer another person. I went on the MOJUK site and looked at other cases. I wrote to Mark and it went from there.

The reason I got involved is because I hope others would fight for me if I was ever in their position. I also have an inquisitive mind although not as intelligent or knowledgeable as you but I do my best to help these people.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2018, 09:16:52 PM »
One you support a MOJ you just get bitten by the bug. I did so much work for Jeremy and felt I had something to offer another person. I went on the MOJUK site and looked at other cases. I wrote to Mark and it went from there.

The reason I got involved is because I hope others would fight for me if I was ever in their position. I also have an inquisitive mind although not as intelligent or knowledgeable as you but I do my best to help these people.

Thanks for your reply Daisy.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2018, 12:55:28 PM »

You refer to the MOJUK website Daisy http://www.mojuk.org.uk

Has it ever occurred to you that those behind MOJUK aren't interested in innocence or guilt but are focused on technicalities of law?

What do you really know about those people behind these sites? Could they too be personality disordered?

Why didn't you write to Gary Dobson or David Norris for example? http://www.mojuk.org.uk/MOJUK2012/DobsonNorris.html

""Gary Dobson and David Norris Conviction an abuse of 'Due Process'
'MOJUK is not concerned with the 'innocence or guilt' of those in jail. We are concerned only that they have been brought to trial and convicted through 'due process of law'. This since its' foundation has been the corner stone of MOJUK's 'Raison d'être:

Incidentally MOJUK promote a lot of BS; an example is inside doubt, set up by Stephanie Bon http://www.mojuk.org.uk/justice/Campaign%20leaflett.pdf
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 01:04:16 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Daisy

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2018, 01:31:09 PM »
You refer to the MOJUK website Daisy http://www.mojuk.org.uk

Has it ever occurred to you that those behind MOJUK aren't interested in innocence or guilt but are focused on technicalities of law?

What do you really know about those people behind these sites? Could they too be personality disordered?

Why didn't you write to Gary Dobson or David Norris for example? http://www.mojuk.org.uk/MOJUK2012/DobsonNorris.html

""Gary Dobson and David Norris Conviction an abuse of 'Due Process'
'MOJUK is not concerned with the 'innocence or guilt' of those in jail. We are concerned only that they have been brought to trial and convicted through 'due process of law'. This since its' foundation has been the corner stone of MOJUK's 'Raison d'être:

Incidentally MOJUK promote a lot of BS; an example is inside doubt, set up by Stephanie Bon http://www.mojuk.org.uk/justice/Campaign%20leaflett.pdf

I didn’t know that but at the same time they publish cases of those who are maintaining innocence and it is up to the reader if they want to contact anyone.

Gary Dobson and David Norris are clearly guilty and I would never want anything to do with them.  I looked at several cases and dismissed them before contacting Mark.

I have had contact over the years with  John O who runs this site and distributes Inside Time to prisoners out of his own pocket.  He relies on the generosity of readers to donate if they wish.

I can’t see that the leaflet by Stephanie Bon is BS.  I emailed her a lot when she ran the Simon Hall website and found her very pleasant. I think Simons family treated her badly after all her hard work.  When Simon married you I sent an email of congratulations to her!! How embarrassing.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2018, 02:33:50 PM »
I think Simons family treated her badly after all her hard work.  When Simon married you I sent an email of congratulations to her!! How embarrassing.

What do you mean "Simon's family treated her badly after all her hard work?"

How do you know Simon halls family treated her badly? Did she tell you this?

In what way did they treat her badly?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2018, 02:38:32 PM »
I didn’t know that but at the same time they publish cases of those who are maintaining innocence and it is up to the reader if they want to contact anyone.

Gary Dobson and David Norris are clearly guilty and I would never want anything to do with them.  I looked at several cases and dismissed them before contacting Mark.

I have had contact over the years with  John O who runs this site and distributes Inside Time to prisoners out of his own pocket.  He relies on the generosity of readers to donate if they wish.

I can’t see that the leaflet by Stephanie Bon is BS.  I emailed her a lot when she ran the Simon Hall website and found her very pleasant. I think Simons family treated her badly after all her hard work.  When Simon married you I sent an email of congratulations to her!! How embarrassing.

How did you learn Simon Hall had married?

And why do you say you were embarrassed for sending Stephanie Bon an email of congratulations?

You stated:

When Simon married you I sent an email of congratulations to her!! How embarrassing.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 02:51:40 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2018, 02:53:50 PM »

So you are saying you've been involved with alleged MOJ's for over 10/11 years or more?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2018, 02:57:53 PM »
Yes I admit I was conned by Jeremy even if only about the money..

"If only about the money?" Have you not considered your judgement Daisy?