Author Topic: Tesko: I think Jeremy did not kill his family  (Read 2441 times)

Offline John

Tesko: I think Jeremy did not kill his family
« on: March 05, 2012, 09:33:23 PM »
hmm...  are we in for a change of strategy now as Teskowski posts...

I think Jeremy did not kill his family, and I think he had nothing to do with any of their deaths, I think he has been his own worst enemy because of his behaviour and character which did not come across favourably during the trial. I do not put his behaviour down to him being guilty of the crimes alleged, but rather as a part of his make up, and personality...

Can any of us begin to imagine what it must feel like to be adopted, when your natural parents have rejected you for whatever reason?

First to answer the apologist for Bamber when Teskowski asks can any of us imagine what it is like to be adopted?
Well in a word...NO.  But then again not every child who is adopted sets out to slay his parents, his sister and his twin nephews.

The intro is rather interesting where he states, "I think Jeremy did not kill his family."    Tell us Mikey, has your position changed from Jeremy Bamber is innocent?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline abs

Re: Tesko: I think Jeremy did not kill his family
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 10:22:05 PM »
I think it is fair enough that Mike says "think", because he doesn´t know. None of us do, do we?

Offline Tim Invictus

Re: Tesko: I think Jeremy did not kill his family
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 01:13:01 PM »
I think it is fair enough that Mike says "think", because he doesn´t know. None of us do, do we?

True Abs no one 'knows' other than Bamber himself but Tesko has been saying for years he has seen absolutle photographic proof that the police shot Sheila the second fatal shot. If he know only says he 'thinks' then that is contracdicting what he has been saying for the last years!