Author Topic: Luke Mitchell and Jodi Jones who got justice the “official” group is it a cult?  (Read 33942 times)

Offline TruthSeeker2003

We have all been watching this troop of YouTube star wannabes.  Sharon Indy Sunshine, Danielle Bbarclay and Kenny O’Hara. Continue  to do video after video on the Luke Mitchell case. It is clear by the way their group members are talking about the group's admin and their inflated egos that they have lost sight of the reason why they started their campaign. They are all desperately vying for adulation and praise. It is clear that they all hope to become famous off the back of Luke Mitchell's miscarriage of justice and the death of 14 year old Jodi Jones. In their latest series of narcissistic indulgence they debunk misinformation printed by mainstream media. It is clear they they have gone to far in their quest for fame. A whole episode was dedicated to Daily Record Crime Reporter Jane Hamilton. Jane Hamilton has printed many disparaging articles about Luke in the past. This has enraged many of the Luke supporters. So much so that a member from “the official “ Facebook group has been charged for sending her death threats. It seems the desperate need for fame is driving the group admin to reach their goals by any means necessary.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 09:44:11 AM by TruthSeeker2003 »
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline rulesapply

And yet, Dr. Lean denies Jane Hamilton was threatened. Didn't someone threaten to set JH on fire or similar?

Offline Nicholas

And yet, Dr. Lean denies Jane Hamilton was threatened. Didn't someone threaten to set JH on fire or similar?

When asked about the threats to set Jane Hamilton on fire Sandra Leans exact words were,

“Nobody threatened anybody”

Which goes to show what a bare faced liar she is  *&^^&
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 05:32:46 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline rulesapply

When asked about the threats to set Jane Hamilton on fire Sandra Leans exact words were,

“Nobody threatened anybody”

Which goes to show what a bare faced liar she is  *&^^&
I read a Tweet by Jane Hamilton when it happened and I don't doubt JH.

Offline Nicholas

I read a Tweet by Jane Hamilton when it happened and I don't doubt JH.

I saw the actual threat
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline rulesapply

I saw the actual threat
Was it via Twitter or Facebook? Not that I want to see it. I just saw JH's reaction to the threat on Twitter via a Google link. It's an absolutely vile thing to say and it's a vile thing to deny it happened or defend it. The person responsible has to take responsibility and I hope the charges aren't dropped. If the outcome is a guilty verdict then I hope the punishment is in keeping with the threat.That's not the kind of thing that someone who is safe to be around says.

Offline TruthSeeker2003

I saw the actual threat

FS was telling the truth then? Sandra publicly refuted the calling it lies.

Offline Nicholas

Was it via Twitter or Facebook? Not that I want to see it. I just saw JH's reaction to the threat on Twitter via a Google link. It's an absolutely vile thing to say and it's a vile thing to deny it happened or defend it. The person responsible has to take responsibility and I hope the charges aren't dropped. If the outcome is a guilty verdict then I hope the punishment is in keeping with the threat.That's not the kind of thing that someone who is safe to be around says.

Facebook

This month I had to contact police over a sinister threatening comment about me on Facebook.”

https://twitter.com/janehamilton22/status/1398541628294549504
« Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 03:04:38 AM by John »

Offline Nicholas

FS was telling the truth then? Sandra publicly refuted the calling it lies.

What Sandra Lean said was,

‘nobody threatened anybody”

After Fiona Scott asked,

Why did one of the official get charged with threatening to set Hamilton on fire? Did they ask you if they could put that video out then?’ (Sic)

« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 12:10:42 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

The ‘sinister threatening’ comment appears to have been made around the time people were also posting about Johnny boy Steele or Johnny boy Steele was regularly posting

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasgow_Ice_Cream_Wars

Offline TruthSeeker2003

I saw the actual threat

Sharon Indy Sunshine. Posted this afternoon

Rules and guidance for members.                                 

Welcome to the Jodi Jones and Luke Mitchell-Who got justice? The official group!
Thank you for choosing to fight for Jodi and Luke. As the official group working for Luke Mitchell, I can tell you he truly appreciates your support. With that said, we do lay out some ground rules to ensure this group works as it’s intended and Luke’s exoneration is at the centre of everyone’s hearts and minds.

Those rules are as follows
1. No bullying, harassment or inappropriate comments targeted at each other.

2. Be respectful towards others opinions as we all have our thoughts regarding the case.

3. Please refrain from posting speculation (especially names) as it is doing exactly what we criticise the media for doing to Luke.
*We want the group to be a source of information on the case and not clouded with false accusations and name dropping.

4. No posting images of people involved in the case as your post will be removed and if we see any similar/repeated posts on other threads these will also be removed.
*Again, it would be hypocritical to post images of others whilst condemning the media for defaming Luke's character in the same way.

5. Don't add news articles, as every click on the link funds the very people who helped to put Luke in prison. You are welcome to screenshot the story and add them.

6. Refrain from making unfounded accusations about Jodi or Luke's family. such as speculating what you would or would not do in their circumstances; everyone acts differently in tragic circumstances. It's time for compassion facts and the truth.

7. Please avoid messaging Dr Sandra Lean directly for group business as she’s inundated with other messages and is extremely busy with the case. Avoid tagging her on posts as she is not going to see it. Tagged posts will be removed unless they are part of an active conversation Dr Sandra Lean is engaging in.

8. Give more to this group than you take. Self-promotion, spam and irrelevant links aren't allowed.
Adding the same post on several threads will result in the comments being deleted.
Videos for educational purposes by the team are permitted, and certain other ones at the discretion of the team.

9. We sincerely hope that we don’t have to but if we find anyone going outside of our expectations, you will leave us no alternative but to remove you from the group at our discretion to maintain a safe and positive environment.

A safe and positive environment? 🤔 &^^&* *&^^& %56&

I am sure that JH would disagree with that.

Offline Paranoid Android

Sharon Indy Sunshine. Posted this afternoon

Rules and guidance for members.                                 

Welcome to the Jodi Jones and Luke Mitchell-Who got justice? The official group!
Thank you for choosing to fight for Jodi and Luke. As the official group working for Luke Mitchell, I can tell you he truly appreciates your support. With that said, we do lay out some ground rules to ensure this group works as it’s intended and Luke’s exoneration is at the centre of everyone’s hearts and minds.

Those rules are as follows
1. No bullying, harassment or inappropriate comments targeted at each other.

2. Be respectful towards others opinions as we all have our thoughts regarding the case.

3. Please refrain from posting speculation (especially names) as it is doing exactly what we criticise the media for doing to Luke.
*We want the group to be a source of information on the case and not clouded with false accusations and name dropping.

4. No posting images of people involved in the case as your post will be removed and if we see any similar/repeated posts on other threads these will also be removed.
*Again, it would be hypocritical to post images of others whilst condemning the media for defaming Luke's character in the same way.

5. Don't add news articles, as every click on the link funds the very people who helped to put Luke in prison. You are welcome to screenshot the story and add them.

6. Refrain from making unfounded accusations about Jodi or Luke's family. such as speculating what you would or would not do in their circumstances; everyone acts differently in tragic circumstances. It's time for compassion facts and the truth.

7. Please avoid messaging Dr Sandra Lean directly for group business as she’s inundated with other messages and is extremely busy with the case. Avoid tagging her on posts as she is not going to see it. Tagged posts will be removed unless they are part of an active conversation Dr Sandra Lean is engaging in.

8. Give more to this group than you take. Self-promotion, spam and irrelevant links aren't allowed.
Adding the same post on several threads will result in the comments being deleted.
Videos for educational purposes by the team are permitted, and certain other ones at the discretion of the team.

9. We sincerely hope that we don’t have to but if we find anyone going outside of our expectations, you will leave us no alternative but to remove you from the group at our discretion to maintain a safe and positive environment.

A safe and positive environment? 🤔 &^^&* *&^^& %56&

I am sure that JH would disagree with that.

Is that a Facebook Group?

Can see the Jones family objecting to Jodi's name being used in that way.

Offline TruthSeeker2003

Yes! I absolutely agree there!

Offline Nicholas

Is that a Facebook Group?

Can see the Jones family objecting to Jodi's name being used in that way.

Sharon Indy sunshine doesn’t care about Jodi Jones or any of her family

I suspect running the Facebook group and doing the YouTube videos for killers Brendan Dassey and Luke Mitchell gives her life purpose

Offline TruthSeeker2003

She wants to be the Scottish equivalent of “making a murder” in the fame stakes.