Author Topic: UK Justice System in turmoil over Crown failure to make disclosure.  (Read 4071 times)

Offline Mr Gray

The whole of the uk justice system has not just learnt that they should not ignore evidence that does not fit it's narrative... That is, a basic concept

what I see is a continual criticism of the uk justice system and police simply because they do not fit the narrative of the sceptics...imo
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 12:32:08 PM by John »

Offline Robittybob1

Re: UK Justice System in turmoil over Crown failure to make disclosure.
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 10:29:15 AM »
The whole of the uk justice system has not just learnt that they should not ignore evidence that does not fit it's narrative... That is, a basic concept
well I don't know what is happening over there.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 12:32:20 PM by John »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2018, 10:31:01 AM »
well I don't know what is happening over there.

Thats why I asled slarti for a cite and not you

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2018, 12:51:28 PM »

I notice they plan to review 'all live rape and serious sexual assault cases'

No plans for reviews of historic rape cases then....

Just last week Ms Saunders claimed that no one innocent is in prison due to disclosure failures....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/rape-trials-collapse-no-innocent-people-jail-disclosure-failures-dpp-alison-saunders-police-a8166746.html
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2018, 12:58:08 PM »

I notice they plan to review 'all live rape and serious sexual assault cases'

No plans for reviews of historic rape cases then....

Just last week Ms Saunders claimed that no one innocent is in prison due to disclosure failures....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/rape-trials-collapse-no-innocent-people-jail-disclosure-failures-dpp-alison-saunders-police-a8166746.html

Ms. Saunders is obviously talking out of the bottom of her backside.

I am horrified by the lack of interest in Social Media, where most of the evidence of innocence is to be found.

This Social Media has been available for at least ten years.  She should be sacked, if only for incompetence.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2018, 01:10:20 PM »
Ms. Saunders is obviously talking out of the bottom of her backside.

I am horrified by the lack of interest in Social Media, where most of the evidence of innocence is to be found.

This Social Media has been available for at least ten years.  She should be sacked, if only for incompetence.

I'm glad you said that, I was going to suggest she should be honoured with a P45.

I believe there has been a deliberate attempt to improve rape conviction rates through non disclosure.

The conviction rate is between 5% to 10%, I believe.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2018, 04:30:57 PM »
so you can provide a cite but didnt want to ....is non disclosure only a problem in the uk or is it that our system is so open these sort of things come to light

We expect posters to be aware of major news stories.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2018, 05:15:20 PM »
We expect posters to be aware of major news stories.

I've been out.... I am aware and think I understand  it better than you... I will explain later

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2018, 12:24:10 PM »
This is odd...has my explanation been removed

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2018, 09:23:02 AM »
Departing director of public prosecutions warns that huge amounts of online evidence are adding to strain and delaying investigations
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/crime-prosecutions-uk-police-cps-budget-cuts-criminal-justice-system-alison-saunders-a8605276.html
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 09:27:10 AM by Stephanie »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2018, 07:16:30 AM »
Departing director of public prosecutions warns that huge amounts of online evidence are adding to strain and delaying investigations
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/crime-prosecutions-uk-police-cps-budget-cuts-criminal-justice-system-alison-saunders-a8605276.html

Tough, if it proves Innocence.