Author Topic: Admin announcements  (Read 15596 times)

Offline Admin

Admin announcements
« on: March 05, 2012, 12:31:48 PM »
Just to let you all know the Jeremy Bamber photo library is back on the forum with lots of additional snaps.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=88.0

Offline Admin

Re: Admin announcements
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 05:30:28 PM »
Good news is we have added a News heading at the top RHS of the forum.

Where there are more than one item listed it will change automatically as you move from page to page.

Offline Admin

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 06:52:22 PM »
We do apologise again for changing the forum theme by accident.  We are still finding our way around the control centre so please bear with us.

Thank you.   ?>)()<

Weety

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 07:00:35 PM »
Ohhh so that was you? I lost my chocolatey coating..

Offline Admin

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 07:15:09 PM »
Ohhh so that was you? I lost my chocolatey coating..

Sorry Weety...we were having a look at the other options and tested the forum theme default thinking it would revert again but IT DID'T !!   8(8-))

We won't be trying that again.

Offline Admin

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2012, 09:06:33 PM »
Just to let you all know we will not be censoring posts to the same degree as we did previously in order to keep ProBoards happy.

Basically you can say whatever you want from now on and as long as it is decent and not libellous we will allow it.

Happy posting!!!
    ?>)()<

Offline John

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2012, 06:55:37 PM »
I see you have taken the opportunity of a lull to put back the statements admin.   Are you going to keep the same theme as the old forum or alter it slightly?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2012, 07:05:28 PM »
I see you have taken the opportunity of a lull to put back the statements admin.   Are you going to keep the same theme as the old forum or alter it slightly?

It will be good to get the statements back again.  I noticed just yesterday that weety was asking for the pathologists reports.  I assume they will be going up to?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Admin

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2012, 07:07:39 PM »

It will be good to get the statements back again.  I noticed just yesterday that weety was asking for the pathologists reports.  I assume they will be going up to?

The answer to you both is yes.  We are trying to sort out the best format and size to set them at for optimum viewing so bear with us for the moment.  We should have it sorted out by tomorrow at latest for most of what was previously on the old forum.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2012, 12:45:44 PM »

The answer to you both is yes.  We are trying to sort out the best format and size to set them at for optimum viewing so bear with us for the moment.  We should have it sorted out by tomorrow at latest for most of what was previously on the old forum.

I like the new library admin and the various statement categories.  I had a quick read through some of them again and it never ceases to amaze me what happened at the farm that moring and how a simple situation with Nevilles body being found downstairs in the kitchen and all the other victims upstairs in two bedrooms could be spun into this huge big conspiracy theory fantasy.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2012, 12:47:29 PM »
Can we have Julies statements please as a matter of priority?  Thanks.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline John

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2012, 02:30:41 PM »
Can I just recommend to everyone that they take the time to read over the police statements which have now been uploaded to the forum by my colleagues.

If there is just one 'must read' it is this Report by Sergeant Bernard, it answers a lot of questions.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=173.0
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Admin

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2012, 02:57:29 PM »
A gentle reminder to all members and guests to not be provoked by the child murderers supporters across on the Bamber forum.

Please abide with the forum rules at all times.

Thank you

Offline Admin

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2012, 02:58:48 PM »

I like the new library admin and the various statement categories.  I had a quick read through some of them again and it never ceases to amaze me what happened at the farm that moring and how a simple situation with Nevilles body being found downstairs in the kitchen and all the other victims upstairs in two bedrooms could be spun into this huge big conspiracy theory fantasy.

Thank you David, it took most of the night to put it up.   ?>)()<

Offline puglove

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2012, 04:50:54 PM »
A gentle reminder to all members and guests to not be provoked by the child murderers supporters across on the Bamber forum.

Please abide with the forum rules at all times.

Thank you

Even when Jackie Preece gloats over a little girl suffering 10 years of abuse...........
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.