Author Topic: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive  (Read 81186 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive
« Reply #225 on: October 14, 2018, 07:37:39 PM »
You're simply  dreaming all kinds of things up .
  Realistically speaking,  where do you  suggest she might see a photo of herself ?
The parents have kept her case alive and being discussed now nearly 12 years on.  In the papers, on TV on the internet.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #226 on: October 14, 2018, 07:39:15 PM »
You know this how?

Last I heard was that much as Scotland Yard might have wished to follow through on further interviews with the three burglars ... it was not allowed.

If you know differently please post a link to inform the forum of what is going on.

Snip
It's claimed they have been identified as suspects by British police, but officers are being blocked from accessing them by Portuguese cops who say no new evidence has been brought forward.

An officer told the paper: 'It has dogged the investigation all the way through and it's happening again.

'If we can't question the three suspects again the trail goes cold and the case will be shelved.'

When they were previously interviewed, the men admitted theft from apartments at the complex but denied any involvement in the youngster's disappearance.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3564019/Madeleine-McCann-kidnapped-botched-burglary-gang-thieves-British-police-quizzed-blocked-questioning-again.html
And one last line of enquiry to be completed soon, re Sir B H H.  Hmmmm.

If you have the slightest hint of what SY wanted to question them about further, I shall be happy to ask if the 3 amigos will speak to me.
What's up, old man?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #227 on: October 14, 2018, 07:41:40 PM »
The thread title mentions nothing about a 'loving family' This is just a supporter fantasy -IMO
In what other situation would she still be alive? 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #228 on: October 14, 2018, 07:42:15 PM »
The burglars just opened the window, they didn't take MM in my theory.

I believe the News Of The World offered a £1.5 million reward,why wouldn't any supposed abductor not collect on that do you suppose.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #229 on: October 14, 2018, 07:56:36 PM »
Not if the family had just lost a three year old.  Replace like with like.

That is a crucial point, in my opinion, Rob.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #230 on: October 14, 2018, 07:58:26 PM »
I believe the News Of The World offered a £1.5 million reward,why wouldn't any supposed abductor not collect on that do you suppose.

Prison?

Offline Sunny

« Reply #231 on: October 14, 2018, 08:00:51 PM »

Any supposed abductor would not collect on the reward as to do so they would end up in jail but there would almost certainly be someone else who knew what had happened and they would almost certainly have done so. 

A family who had lost a child can't suddenly come up with a different child and no one asks any questions. Even if they were to attempt to keep Madeleine hidden others would ask where their original child was surely.

Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #232 on: October 14, 2018, 08:31:01 PM »
Any supposed abductor would not collect on the reward as to do so they would end up in jail but there would almost certainly be someone else who knew what had happened and they would almost certainly have done so. 

A family who had lost a child can't suddenly come up with a different child and no one asks any questions. Even if they were to attempt to keep Madeleine hidden others would ask where their original child was surely.

They could if they were abroad when the child was born.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #233 on: October 14, 2018, 08:46:43 PM »
They could if they were abroad when the child was born.

So we are looking for a family that was "abroad" with no contact with other family members or friends for over 3 years.  Their child dies so they abduct Madeleine and then produce her to friends/family as their own. Do you really think it is believable?
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #234 on: October 14, 2018, 08:51:20 PM »
Do you think an abductor, by turning himself in and revealing Madeleine’s wherabouts, would be eligible for the £1.5m reward?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #235 on: October 14, 2018, 08:52:13 PM »
So we are looking for a family that was "abroad" with no contact with other family members or friends for over 3 years.  Their child dies so they abduct Madeleine and then produce her to friends/family as their own. Do you really think it is believable?

They could have been in contact with family by Mail.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #236 on: October 14, 2018, 09:07:23 PM »
They could have been in contact with family by Mail.

So they didn't use email or telephone and they never sent a photograph of the young now dead child to family? Do you believe that really?  Myspace was very popular at that time wasn't it too?

Offline xtina

« Reply #237 on: October 14, 2018, 09:16:08 PM »
Do you think an abductor, by turning himself in and revealing Madeleine’s wherabouts, would be eligible for the £1.5m reward?

they should have been if it brought maddie back safe...what was the whole point of a reward....

But it wasn't IIRC....it had strings attached.... and doomed to fail anyway....

no one came forward.........
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #238 on: October 14, 2018, 09:22:27 PM »
So they didn't use email or telephone and they never sent a photograph of the young now dead child to family? Do you believe that really?  Myspace was very popular at that time wasn't it too?
What amazed me were all the photos purporting to be Madeleine.  Not sure how that helps but maybe there were many lookalikes to begin with.
Moderation

Offline Sunny

« Reply #239 on: October 14, 2018, 09:35:56 PM »
What amazed me were all the photos purporting to be Madeleine.  Not sure how that helps but maybe there were many lookalikes to begin with.

Which photographs are you talking about Rob?