Author Topic: Cuddlecat and those claimed alerts.  (Read 51019 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Cuddlecat and those claimed alerts.
« on: July 20, 2016, 07:51:06 AM »
I'm checking if there were two cuddle cats?

I'm watching the video of the cadaver dog Eddie http://www.mccannfiles.com/id167.html
The Eddie and Keela Extended Videos
This first video contains footage of Eddie and Keela's searches in the following apartments:5A - The McCanns apartment (28 April - 03 May 2007)5B - Matthew/Rachael Oldfield5D - Russell O'Brien/Jane TannerH5 - David/Fiona Payne and Dianne Webster4G - The McCanns' second Ocean Club apartment (04 May -...
MCCANNFILES.COM
Hopefully I'll get to see if they are the same cuddle cat, seen twice, or different items.

[late edition: http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1619.msg48305#msg48305

« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 06:46:30 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline John

Re: Cuddlecat and those claimed alerts.
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 01:03:58 PM »

I'm watching the video of the cadaver dog Eddie http://www.mccannfiles.com/id167.html
This first video contains footage of Eddie and Keela's searches in the following apartments:5A - The McCanns apartment (28 April - 03 May 2007)5B - Matthew/Rachael Oldfield5D - Russell O'Brien/Jane TannerH5 - David/Fiona Payne and Dianne Webster4G - The McCanns' second Ocean Club apartment (04 May -...
MCCANNFILES.COM
Hopefully I'll get to see if they are the same cuddle cat, seen twice, or different items.

I have allowed this thread because it is a valid question.  The simple answer appears to be no, there weren't two cuddlecats or at least there weren't two in the context you are suggesting.   Having viewed the original video published on the internet by Mr Levy prior to it being edited somewhat, I do not recall either dog 'alerting' to the cuddly toy. 

I know you like to think outside the box Bob and that is extremely commendable but you must provide evidence from at least one source to back up any theories?

« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 09:34:56 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 01:38:12 PM »
We did the "Whicker Island" bit with abductors carrying infants all over the oche.
I suppose it's easier with CuddleCats as they probably had serial numbers. Find videos taken in suitable aspects and attitudes to pick up then enhance the serial numbers and the jobs a good un. Otherwise have we seen n Cuddle Cats or the same one n times?. This is like ground hog day with the previous thread not to mention the "Imagine this Scenario" thread.

Is someone bootlegging someone elses idea or is it a single author with deux noms de plume ?
Yeah Mods and Co I know it's naughty and unfounded speculation on my part but it's fun  ?{)(**. [Holds out wrist]
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 05:11:37 PM »
I think this forum requires something more solid than abovetopsecret and a line that runs "Surely there are not two 'Cuddle Cats'."

As to two CCs in Luz, this proposition is easy to think through.

Option 1.  CC was new, an early present given to her for her 4th birthday.  Really no need for an old CC then!  Presumably somewhere there is an earlier video of MBM with CC, but I won't be searching everything to check.

Option 2.  There were 2 CCs in Luz.  This is not mentioned in Kate's book, or Amaral's book, or in the PJ Files, and those eagle-eyed media people were a bit slow, since Kate often toted CC around.  So if there are 2, for some reason the early present was identical to what MBM already had.

Option 3. A second CC was introduced after MBM disappeared.  But why?  If one CC did not produce alerts but the other did (and yes folks, I am aware this is disputed) why hang on to the old one, rather than trashing it?

There is no evidence of a second CC and the idea does not make any sense whatsoever.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 09:35:35 PM by John »
What's up, old man?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2016, 06:47:24 PM »
You mean you have no evidence...I'm gobsmacked and there was me thinking you had made a breakthough. As for Cuddlecat MkII, since Maddie never got to celebrate her fourth birthday it is logical to assume she never saw her new friend.

A sheep farmer and a scientist, you sure are a busy Bobbie! @)(++(*
Her uncle would be able to confirm whether the exchange of presents had already occurred? SY can check this out and the FBI could give any imposter CCs a lie detector test (just kidding).

[I've just noted a little green sticker under the "egghead" picture "! watched".  That is so funny because after this month is over you might never see me again ever.]
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 06:51:34 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline John

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2016, 06:49:00 PM »

MCCANNFILES.COM

Bob, do you not think that Amaral and the PJ would have determined this nine years ago?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 09:38:15 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2016, 06:50:54 PM »
Perhaps the pertinent question about Cuddle Cat is why he wasn't bagged and entered into evidence in the early hours of 4th May.  There is no mystery or secret about who washed Cuddle Cat and why ...

quote from Kate McCann's diary

• THURSDAY, JULY 12:
    I hate the person who took my Madeleine—the same one who has caused all this trouble, who made us feel worthless and mistrushut upl and mainly who has frightened my beautiful Madeleine. I will never forgive that person/those people for this. Never.
  • Today I washed the Cuddle Cat. I was hoping not to have to do it until Madeleine returns, but it was now quite dirty and smelly, unfortunately without the smell of Madeleine on it. XX
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 09:38:41 PM by John »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline John

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2016, 06:53:35 PM »
Perhaps the pertinent question about Cuddle Cat is why he wasn't bagged and entered into evidence in the early hours of 4th May.  There is no mystery or secret about who washed Cuddle Cat and why ...

• THURSDAY, JULY 12:
    I hate the person who took my Madeleine—the same one who has caused all this trouble, who made us feel worthless and mistrushut upl and mainly who has frightened my beautiful Madeleine. I will never forgive that person/those people for this. Never.
  • Today I washed the Cuddle Cat. I was hoping not to have to do it until Madeleine returns, but it was now quite dirty and smelly, unfortunately without the smell of Madeleine on it. XX

A good point Brie.  Assuming there was an abduction and Cuddlecat was on the bed at the time, he could have had incrimating hairs or fibres on him from an intruder.  Another opportunity lost for ever.

Another question is why wasn't Cuddlecat used for scenting purposes since Kate herself spoke of it having a profound scent on it?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 08:02:41 PM by John »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2016, 07:06:58 PM »
Bob, do you not think that Amaral and the PJ would have determined this nine years ago?
The PJ wouldn't be taking CC to different locations, enabling Eddie to check it over twice, would they? So if there are two places in the extended video where there are CCs that must mean there are two versions of CC and one is the changeling and the other the real OCC.
[Note: in hindsight this was said in error.  There was only checks on CC at the villa and the next day but there was no Cuddle Cat at 5A.]
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 08:54:32 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2016, 07:45:14 PM »
Another question is why wasn't Cuddlecat used for scenting purposes since Kate herself spoke of it having a profound scent on it?
What do you mean by that John "used for scenting purposes"?  Do you mean scent for the original tracker dogs?  They might have.   [ deleted speculation ]
So I think MBM's new pair of shoes (worn for two or three days) would be the best for the tracker dogs.  There would be fewer stray smells on them.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 07:50:45 PM by John »
Moderation

Offline John

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2016, 07:51:51 PM »
What do you mean by that John "used for scenting purposes"?  Do you mean scent for the original tracker dogs?  They might have.   [ deleted speculation ]
So I think MBM's new pair of shoes (worn for two or three days) would be the best for the tracker dogs.  There would be fewer stray smells on them.

Yes, the two teams of tracker dogs used initially by the PJ.  Weren't they given a comfort blanket initially then a towel or something to scent?

From Vitor Matos, Chief Inspector.

Search by GNR dog team

The GNR team performing the search had in its possession, packed in a plastic bag, a towel supposedly used to clean the missing youngster - Madeleine McCann - furnished by her parents.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/INFORMATION-SERVICE.htm
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 08:00:22 PM by John »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2016, 07:56:58 PM »
Yes, the two teams of tracker dogs used initially by the PJ.  Weren't they given a towel or something to scent?
I don't know that answer at all.  Unusual choice for one towel could have been used for all 3 kids at bath time.  That's what I would have done.  If there were 3 towels how would they know which one Madeleine had used.  That seems odd if they used a towel.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2016, 07:56:58 PM »
We know there are differences in Gerry's statements...could there be two Gerry McCanns

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2016, 07:59:47 PM »
We know there are differences in Gerry's statements...could there be two Gerry McCanns
Would that be the Gerry we know and the Gerry we don't know?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2016, 08:13:30 PM »

• THURSDAY, JULY 12:
Where does this quote come from for I have looked for her diary and could not find it.  Has it been published somewhere?
Moderation