Author Topic: ASK; JEREMY BAMBER  (Read 16896 times)

Offline Aunt Agatha

Re: ASK; JEREMY BAMBER
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2020, 02:04:31 PM »
That wouldn't get answered.

But I'd still ask the question Caroline. It's a valid question from one of the oppose's on this forum.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2020, 02:09:46 PM »

But I'd still ask the question Caroline. It's a valid question from one of the oppose's on this forum.

Oh I  would still ask because we MUST take into account which question are ignored - because it's important.

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2020, 02:13:27 PM »
Oh I  would still ask because we MUST take into account which question are ignored - because it's important.

Yes, absolutely.  I'm not policing this. So long as the question is civil and in regard to this case, I feel the questions should be allowed.

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2020, 02:15:14 PM »
Ive just written to him, suggesting this Q&A sessions and will update you once I get a reply.

Ispy thinks it could be a month before a reply so I've put in the request now.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 02:36:41 PM by Aunt Agatha »

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2020, 11:32:38 AM »
I put in a request to Jeremy only yesterday suggesting this Q&A session.  I've no idea how he will take it.

Therefore, until I get a reply, I won't be sending the questions tonight as I stated when writing the intro to this topic.

We've got room for many more questions which can be posted on here or sent to me through dm.

Thanks.

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2020, 11:35:01 AM »
You will get your questions back if we don't use them!   @)(++(*

Offline Caroline

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2020, 02:09:57 PM »
I put in a request to Jeremy only yesterday suggesting this Q&A session.  I've no idea how he will take it.

Therefore, until I get a reply, I won't be sending the questions tonight as I stated when writing the intro to this topic.

We've got room for many more questions which can be posted on here or sent to me through dm.

Thanks.

Personally, I don't think he will be very happy.

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2020, 04:02:38 PM »
It's not a good idea to post any intended questions here because others who write to him or have contact could warn him in advance. The CT do read these forums and I know for a fact that some of them are members. If you want it to be fair, the questions should be sent via PM and people's names omitted from the letter.

I do not mind how you want to do ir, this is your forum, I'll do whatever you suggest.

I had no intention of including names on anything, his letters or in the replies I post.

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2020, 04:05:33 PM »
Personally, I don't think he will be very happy.

If he seeks advice from the CT I think we will get a refusal from him.

However, I'm happy to argue the benefits of it being on a (mainly) oposers forum. 

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2020, 07:35:15 PM »
Would you like to ask Jeremy these questions, taken from a different thread earlier today:

Maybe they could, but let's find out first;

Who found it.
What they did with it.
Who released it.
How they knew it was him who ripped the photo up.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2020, 07:40:45 PM »
Would you like to ask Jeremy these questions, taken from a different thread earlier today:

Who found it.
What they did with it.
Who released it.

Surprised you don’t already have the answers to some of these questions AA ?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Caroline

« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2020, 07:43:01 PM »

Who found it.
What they did with it.
Who released it.

He' never going to admit that.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 11:57:27 AM by Admin »

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2020, 08:03:04 PM »
Surprised you don’t already have the answers to some of these questions AA ?

Amazingly not, according to you.

But no I don't have the answers to any of these questions.

We had very little information at the beginning... Therefore, my knowledge is very limited. 

You know far more than me, I hold my hands up to that.

Therefore, my conclusion regarding his guilt/innocence has come about by my being able to ask him about what we knew then.

However, before someone jumps up and down on me,  I take great interest in what you all have to say on here, as many of you have studied the case files, books etc.  I have not, admittedly.

I, to a degree, and it is questionable - I understand that, but I  feel I got to know Jeremy on a personal level, I sat in his company for possibly 6 hours some weekends.
I was at the end of the phone if he was having a bad day, I listened to him and read his letters when the family did all they could to withhold payments from him, I was around when he lost two Appeals.... I have spoken to him upon his release of punishments in jails, through his friends inside dying, during his attack and on top of that he had to deal with me - which would drive the best of people insane at times lol.

So, I got a feel for him, his personality and observed his reactions.  He has not come across as the person you perceive him to be.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 08:20:43 PM by Aunt Agatha »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2020, 08:06:33 PM »

We had very little information at the beginning... Therefore, my knowledge is very limited. 

There was a wealth of information in the beginning AA

Maybe Bamber didn’t give you all the disclosure documents he had

For example, he would have had numerous witness statements

He’d have known about the torn up photo - who it was found by, when, where etc

How did Roger Wilkes and Claire Powell get all their information in order to write their books on the case

« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 08:08:51 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2020, 08:10:42 PM »

Therefore, my conclusion regarding his guilt/innocence has come about by my being able to ask him about what we knew then.

As I said,

there was a wealth of information