Author Topic: Are 'supporters' justified in their vilification of JM?  (Read 10881 times)

Offline scipio_usmc

Re: Are 'supporters' justified in their vilification of JM?
« Reply #75 on: October 31, 2017, 12:24:34 AM »
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1057.0;attach=3286

I'm convinced drugs play a far bigger role in this case than most of us could possibly imagine.

The evidence supports greed. Not simply greed from someone hooked on drugs who wants money to keep obtaining drugs but someone who doesn't want to work for a living and wants to live it up who happens to do drugs.  I'm no defender of hop heads but just don't see it here.

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #76 on: November 03, 2017, 10:50:47 AM »
Topic is, "Are 'supporters' justified in their vilification of JM?"
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline puglove

« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2017, 12:49:54 AM »
Topic is, "Are 'supporters' justified in their vilification of JM?"

Obviously not. She literally was between a rock and hard place. I can't believe how Roch on blue is painting himself into a corner, but he's always done that. If there's blood in the silencer, but none in the barrel, then the silencer was used. Otherwise, there HAD to be blood in the barrel. And there wasn't. You don't have to be Steven Hawking to work that one out. Durr.

^*&&
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2017, 01:04:15 AM »
Good to see that Brady's ashes were dumped into the sea this week.

When Bamber dies, I've got a massive, steaming muck heap. Just waiting for his horrible, worthless remains to be dug deep into the shit, turned over a bit, then pissed on by a fox.

8((()*/
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.