Author Topic: Sandra Lean and Billy Middleton (WAP) exit from Luke Mitchell case!  (Read 46382 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Sandra Lean and Billy Middleton (WAP) exit from Luke Mitchell case!
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2019, 12:28:36 AM »
Gaslighting, manipulation, blah blah
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2019, 12:58:23 AM »
You beat me. Apologies, in a rather (highly) bad way attempting to show, there is no reproach. Thus earlier comments of 'get out clauses'

Sandra Lean

Guilt or innocence isn't the crux, it's on wrongful conviction on evidence presented. Even with a confession, it will and is questioned. Thus why, I am working around the purpose of doing 'as the roman's did' The deliberate selectiveness of partial parts of evidence stitched together and pumped out. This is what is being attributed to those who prosecute, why do the same? Or relatively worse? Yes, the system of prosecution, matches evidence together to accumulate a case. Not, spout fragments of multiple mismatched pieces to cause confusion-which is of course the aim?

Blatant attempts at distorting people’s reality
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2019, 09:41:35 AM »
Blatant attempts at distorting people’s reality

Denial allows someone to keep going unchanged despite reality. Denial is the path of psychological and moral least resistance.
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/09/29/the_odd_body_denial/

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2019, 10:53:52 AM »
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.4590.html
Why therefore include that in seeking for proof?

A true truth-seeker doesn't have a predefined goal as to what type of information he wants to find. He's weary of the trap of cherry-picking information that shows what one wants to be true, as opposed to what is actually true.

http://darwinian-medicine.com/are-you-a-truth-seeker/

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2019, 11:12:40 AM »
Sandra Lean states here:
But no other phones were ever tested for forensic traces either (again, from memory). We know [Name removed] and [Name removed] had phones on them that afternoon. We know the bike, by their own admission, was at the V point at 5.15pm but they couldn't say where they were. Wouldn't it have seemed obvious to check out their phones for forensic traces, if for no other reason than they couldn't remember where they were at such a critical time? Of course, by the time they figured out these two had lied about the time they were on the path, there would be no guarantee they still had the same phones anyway (and just about everyone connected to the investigation, except Luke, had at least two mobile numbers - who would ever have been able to tell which phones were in use that evening?)
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg452573.html#msg452573

The individuals who’s reputations she appears to be attempting to tarnish have grown up and out of the “teenage rebellion” phase.

But for Luke Mitchell https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/killer-luke-mitchell-demands-satanic-books-in-jail-1-3375463 some things never change

Two common types of rebellion are against socially fitting in (rebellion of non-conformity) and against adult authority (rebellion of non-compliance.) In both types, rebellion attracts adult attention by offending it.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/surviving-your-childs-adolescence/200912/rebel-cause-rebellion-in-adolescence
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 11:17:11 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2019, 11:50:13 AM »
LUKE MITCHELL
Inside I was breaking down a lot. The press were attacking me. I couldn’t do anything right. If I had been crying they would have been called crocodile tears. There was a long period of not feeling anything at all,” he recalls.

Note psychopath's ability to "talk their way around" their tendency to take advantage of others. Intellectually, we may identify what they're doing...we may even call them out for it. But these persons play on our emotions to get us to dismiss their behavior.
Research supports these conclusions--that some individuals are highly skilled at using the ability of emotional influence for selfish gain.
https://www.inc.com/justin-bariso/neuroscience-shows-psychopaths-can-use-emotional-intelligence-to-harm-heres-how-to-protect-yourself.html

Mitchell, who was aged 14 at the time of the murder, was given strong medication to deal with trauma. He cites this as a reason for his apparently emotionless behaviour but explains further: “When the jury visited the crime scene, I was told ‘stay flat and don’t react’- which probably didn’t help in their eyes.”

He says that at the scene, someone fainted, and in the commotion an individual had held him back. He did not react at that moment, stating that he had taken the advice given to him.

Mitchell recalls the day of the murder and how he was forced to lead the police to the area where Jodi’s body lay: “I was the youngest there, and I don’t know why they asked. I stopped near the wall. I said I can’t go any further. I was scared.”

I never did trust the police before. I was always wary. I didn't think that they'd do what they did to a child. I quickly realised that it didn't matter what I said. I was in shock at the time.

He breaks eye contact for a moment: “I’ve become galvanised to it. It’s the story of my life really.

“I was always bullied as a kid - by my teachers, other schoolkids. I was always taught never throw the first punch. I've always been blamed for things I didn't do. This situation is an escalated version of that.”

The media affected the way people gave evidence - it altered their perception.”

I don’t know what else to do. What can I do? There’s times I feel like smashing myself up, but it’s an impotent anger and it achieves nothing. I shut all my emotional things down. I don’t see there being any other way. It’s adapt or die. If you don’t, you let it crush you and it will kill you.”

I had motorbikes and horses. I wanted to join the armed forces but this put a complete stop to it obviously. I joined the cadets aged 13 and everything felt right. It was the only thing I had geared myself towards.”

“I want to have my own bit of land and live self-sufficiently off the grid. I’d like to grow and hunt for my own food and be ignored by the world.

I never wanted to be famous. Anonymity was always important to me. So, it’s been robbed of me.”

The last time I was truly happy was with Jodi. I was always bullied by teachers and considered suicide, but all that went away. She became my connection to the world. When I was with Jodi nothing mattered, then she was taken away.”
https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/16881794.luke-mitchell-interview-i-would-rather-stay-behind-bars-than-admit-my-guilt-for-murder-of-jodie-jones/
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 12:51:42 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2019, 02:17:39 PM »
Sandra Lean
Jul 18, 2012#228
“Thank you Chelsea Marie and Nugnug.

I'm now into my tenth year of the learning process that is involved with fighting injustice, and I'm very well aware there is still so much to learn.

None of us has the "answers" - I believe most people do the best they can, with the best of intentions - I dont think any of us know, when we first start out, what we are getting into, or what it will involve - the desire to try to help right some terrible wrongs is what I believe we all have in common.

The personal attacks and divisions are very sad - they direct attention away from what really matters, dilute the strength that could be built by everyone working together, and, in my opinion, they scare people off who might otherwise become involved.

Sandra Lean
Jul 20, 2012
Chelsea Marie and Kircaldy, I am currently working on two further books - I hope to have the first published before the end of this year, the other will be sometime next year.

These are difficult books to write - it is not just the facts of the individual cases, and the flaws in the system which need to be highlighted - the agony of those involved is an ever present consideration, whether it's the pain of the wrongly accused and convicted and their families, or the suffering of those who have lost loved ones to terrible crimes.

That doesn't mean, of course, that the books should not be written, but the depth of involvement required to write them in ways which take into consideration the emotional trauma of all involved takes its own toll. Thank you both for your comments.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/shirleymckie/luke-mitchell-appeal-and-media-links-t662-s220.html
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 02:20:16 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Parky41

« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2019, 03:37:47 PM »
Sandra Lean states here:
But no other phones were ever tested for forensic traces either (again, from memory). We know [Name removed] and [Name removed] had phones on them that afternoon. We know the bike, by their own admission, was at the V point at 5.15pm but they couldn't say where they were. Wouldn't it have seemed obvious to check out their phones for forensic traces, if for no other reason than they couldn't remember where they were at such a critical time? Of course, by the time they figured out these two had lied about the time they were on the path, there would be no guarantee they still had the same phones anyway (and just about everyone connected to the investigation, except Luke, had at least two mobile numbers - who would ever have been able to tell which phones were in use that evening?)
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg452573.html#msg452573

The individuals who’s reputations she appears to be attempting to tarnish have grown up and out of the “teenage rebellion” phase.

But for Luke Mitchell https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/killer-luke-mitchell-demands-satanic-books-in-jail-1-3375463 some things never change

Two common types of rebellion are against socially fitting in (rebellion of non-conformity) and against adult authority (rebellion of non-compliance.) In both types, rebellion attracts adult attention by offending it.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/surviving-your-childs-adolescence/200912/rebel-cause-rebellion-in-adolescence

The impression (at times hard to figure the WHY?) Was this was a false question asked by Gordo30
Sandra was there any forensics that came back from the mobile phone itself? Was it tested?

Both parties having discussed the phone, on many, previous occasions. Asked, for oppertunity of response to highlight some point. Interesting (possibly false) that "to mind" comes into it. Could simply be true, ageing process, alzeimers?

Interesting, the point-of most being connected having two phones, except Luke. He very well could have? Would only be his word and that of Ms Mitchells that he didn't. Swapping of sims. Could possibly be an explantion as to why his texts where not showing? Mobile phones, in their infancy-data lost on transfer?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2019, 05:11:18 PM »
The impression (at times hard to figure the WHY?) Was this was a false question asked by Gordo30

Both parties having discussed the phone, on many, previous occasions. Asked, for oppertunity of response to highlight some point. Interesting (possibly false) that "to mind" comes into it. Could simply be true, ageing process, alzeimers?

Interesting, the point-of most being connected having two phones, except Luke. He very well could have? Would only be his word and that of Ms Mitchells that he didn't. Swapping of sims. Could possibly be an explantion as to why his texts where not showing? Mobile phones, in their infancy-data lost on transfer?

and just about everyone connected to the investigation, except Luke, had at least two mobile numbers - who would ever have been able to tell which phones were in use that evening?”

Is the above an excerpt from her new book?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 05:21:24 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2019, 05:22:08 PM »

Also, does “copycat murder” feature in her new book?

Maybe someone who’s read the book knows? Anyone?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2019, 05:26:44 PM »

Good point and no doubt one the police would have also considered

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2019, 08:24:44 PM »
Sandra Lean
Jul 18, 2012#228

I'm now into my tenth year of the learning process that is involved with fighting injustice, and I'm very well aware there is still so much to learn.

None of us has the "answers" - I believe most people do the best they can, with the best of intentions - I dont think any of us know, when we first start out, what we are getting into, or what it will involve - the desire to try to help right some terrible wrongs is what I believe we all have in common.

The personal attacks and divisions are very sad - they direct attention away from what really matters, dilute the strength that could be built by everyone working together, and, in my opinion, they scare people off who might otherwise become involved.

Sandra Lean
Jul 20, 2012
Chelsea Marie and Kircaldy, I am currently working on two further books - I hope to have the first published before the end of this year, the other will be sometime next year.

These are difficult books to write - it is not just the facts of the individual cases, and the flaws in the system which need to be highlighted - the agony of those involved is an ever present consideration, whether it's the pain of the wrongly accused and convicted and their families, or the suffering of those who have lost loved ones to terrible crimes.

That doesn't mean, of course, that the books should not be written, but the depth of involvement required to write them in ways which take into consideration the emotional trauma of all involved takes its own toll. Thank you both for your comments.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/shirleymckie/luke-mitchell-appeal-and-media-links-t662-s220.html

A year later Simon Hall confessed his guilt, the year after she allegedly writes to Luke Mitchell withdrawing from his campaign

Criminologist withdraws from fight to free Luke Mitchell
https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/criminologist-withdraws-from-fight-to-free-luke-mitchell-1-3478153

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2019, 08:32:31 PM »
Sandra Lean
Jul 18, 2012#228

Sandra Lean
Jul 20, 2012

The personal attacks and divisions are very sad - they direct attention away from what really matters,”

Yet a year and a half earlier:

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8086.msg384537.html#msg384537

»ADMINISTRATORS NOTE: I HAVE BEEN SENT THE FOLLOWING BY SANDRA AT 20:59 = That's Dr Sandra Lean to you and me (published by Billy Middleton November 23, 2010, 10:12:25 pm)

It is with extreme sadness and regret that I am making this post, but the events of this afternoon have left me with no choice. Whether people accept it or not, posts on internet sites have real life consequences.

Almost two months ago, at the beginning of October,  Stephanie requested that Simon’s caseblog be closed, pending the appeal. I explained at the time, on the forum,  that this is quite common practice in the run up to an appeal.  At that time, there were also discussions regarding taking down all facebook related content connected with Simon’s case(which Wrongly Accused Person had no connection with whatsoever) as Stephanie felt she was being attacked from many angles. The forum at Wrongly Accused was not one of the places this was happening.

Stephanie was happy with this arrangement at the time, and posted to that effect on the forum.

It was confirmed on October 3rd that Billy had closed Simon’s caseblog, and put up a message stating that this was pending the appeal. For reasons which will become clear, however, he advised Stephanie that he would be writing to Simon asking him to confirm future changes, etc, to the site.

The following series of events covers recent claims about the closing of the site:

November 17th at 12.52: an email was received at Wrongly Accused, addressed to Billy, which began, “Dear Billy, you may or may not have received a letter from Simon requesting that his site be taken down from Wrongly Accused.” It goes on, “We ask that you please remove all content relating to Simon’s case, and that the thread on the wrongly accused be locked.”

November 18th at 15:40 (less than 27 hours later) another email was received stating that Billy “appeared to be ignoring emails.” A facebook post was also made, on Stephanie’s behalf, asking that Billy read his “private emails.”

November 19that 10.48am: a request was made to let Stephanie know if Simon’s letter had been received, and on November 20th, it was confirmed that it had not yet been.

November 20th  at 10.04am: Stephanie posted on the forum “Simon has been asking for over a week to have his caseblog closed down completely and for this thread to be locked.” This post was less than 72 hours after the initial email regarding a letter Billy “may or may not have received.” 

November 21st:The  post was re-posted on the McKie site

November 22nd, at 1.09 (which is 12.09, real time): Stephanie posted “After two weeks of Billy ignoring Simon’s express wishes and requests.....” (this was 5 days after the initial contact.)

November 22nd at 6.12pm (5 hours after the above post) an email was received at Wrongly Accused from Stephanie as follows: “It would appear you have received Simon's letter. Therefore, please remove entirely his caseblog.I think you will find, if he asked for a message to be put up, he meant within the thread, bearing in mind he is in prison and does not understand how it all works. We wish the site to no longer be found in a search, it's that simple.”

This was the first reference to the site “no longer being found in a search.”

However, Simon’s letter had, indeed, been received by then, and a clear difficulty had arisen. It would be both unethical and unprofessional to post the letter in its entirety without Simon’s permission, but the pertinent parts state the following:

“I understand the website is closed pending appeal but other bits relating to the site are open. Is that right? If so, please stop everything to do with my case, and that includes forums, walls or whatever else people insult each other on. Also, could you change the “closed pending appeal” to the following:

“In the interests of justice and pending Mr Hall’s forthcoming appeal, this website is temporarily closed. Simon would like to thank everyone for their support and their continued interest in his case.”

We were faced with a dilemma – Simon’s letter does not talk about taking everything down, or making his case unable to be found in a search – indeed, he is quite clear that he wants a message displayed on his site, and has included the word “temporarily,” which did not feature before. He asks that everything be “stopped.” The caseblog had been closed since early October, and the forum was locked on November 21st, so Simon’s requests had already been dealt with.

Stephanie’s requests, on the other hand, had changed, and continued to change, from closing the site, to taking everything down completely, to ensuring nothing could be found in a web search (something, incidentally, we could not guarantee, even if we took the entire site down.) Even her last email is unclear – how could a message from Simon be posted in “a thread” if the forum had also been removed?

The disingenuous portrayal of delay, posted publicly within 72 hours, was deeply concerning, as there had been previous instances of such behaviour.

Between October 2nd and October 4th, at a time where I was extremely busy, I had received 20 emails from Stephanie, between private messages and those which had come through wrongly accused, along with a number of texts.  I had not had time to respond to these, but Stephanie concluded that I was “ignoring” her.

I wrote a long email on October 4th, explaining the circumstances. Part of that email, however, referred to a post Stephanie had put on the Wrongly Accused forum meantime, in her belief that I was ignoring her.  (Note this is only a 48 hour period.) I wrote, “I'm also interested in why you chose to use my facebook post (adapted) to post on wrongly accused. Following from Shirley's post as it does, it makes it look like one of the "un-named" individuals is me. I have never attacked you, criticised you or made any other negative comment about you anywhere - I may simply be reading too much into it, but that is certainly how it came across.”

Stephanie responded:“....yes, I did use your post on facebook on the wrongly accused, and when I did I knew you would be more annoyed over that than you are about what I am going through at the moment. And I have a couple of friends that will verify that. “

I was extremely concerned at this, as it appeared that Stephanie was happy to have me painted in a dishonest light, simply because I had not responded immediately to her emails. Other things going on behind the scenes had alerted me to the possibility that Stephanie was not being entirely straight with me.

The next difficulty arose over the claims that outsider/smiffy was Billy. John Lamberton was posting some pretty damning claims about things Stephanie had purportedly told him. Worried that these claims might reflect badly on Stephanie, I attempted to pre-empt further claims by suggesting a possible source of John’s assumption that outsider/smiffy was Billy. Stephanie immediately PM’d me and emailed me, but before I had even had a chance to read her messages, and respond, she had posted on the forum claiming that my post was “untrue.” I emailed Stephanie privately, although she continued to post. Part of my last message, on November 15th  was, “Before I had had a chance to respond to your messages, you were posting that what I had said was "untrue." By the time I had clarified the situation, you were still claiming in your emails that what I had said was "untrue." It seems to me you simply did not understand, or chose not to believe, what I was saying. There's nothing I can do about that - what hurts is that you could not step back, knowing me as I thought you did, and ask yourself, is there perhaps another explanation for this. Nope, instant public condemnation, in the belief that you were being attacked, when, in fact, I was trying to defend you.”

I finished this email by saying, “I can only finish by saying that I am truly heart-broken at how these events have panned out. That your words are being used to paint me as dishonest and unreliable, and that in turn is being used to undermine Luke's case, is probably one of the worst experiences in all of this. I thought you were my friend.”

On both of these occasions, Stephanie had made public accusations, apparently without any thought of consequence, and was doing so again regarding the closing/removal of Simon’s site.

We had decided that the best course of action would be to ignore the public accusations and write to Simon for further clarification, however this evening’s events have forced a decision based on other factors.

Entering a local store this evening, I was approached by a man who greeted me with the following:

“You are one f*cking sick little bitch. How long did you think folk were going to take your lies and p*sh? Weren’t happy destroying one family’s life, eh? Now you’ve started on somebody else’s. How many more you twisted little f*ck? Yours is coming, don’t you worry about it. You’ll get yours you twisted little c**t – there’s plenty just waiting their chance.”

I assume this came about as a result of various claims being made on various websites. In principle, I would not back down to such bullying and threatening behaviour. However, I have to live here, as do my family, and in view of the fact that Simon’s appeal is imminent, it is with a very heavy heart that I have asked Billy to remove everything relating to Simon’s case from the site.

I would emphasise wholeheartedly that my support for Simon and Stephanie is unwavering, and I hope with all my heart that the appeal is successful, and they are able to begin to build their life together, as they should be.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8086.msg383379.html#msg383379

“After you have read the above it may be helpful to read the following http://thoughtcatalog.com/shahida-arabi/2016/06/20-diversion-tactics-highly-manipulative-narcissists-sociopaths-and-psychopaths-use-to-silence-you/ and see how many boxes Sandra's highly abusive,  offensive, deceptive, misleading and indeed malicious published BS it ticks.

I will be breaking the whole piece down and filling in the crucial parts she left out. Readers will then be better placed to make an informed decision and will no doubt see for themselves Dr Sandra Lean is a fraud who exploits, mistreats and abuses peiple who are in vulnerable situations
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 08:51:46 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2019, 09:15:59 PM »
I reiterate the FACT the surviving Jones family are not the dysfunctional family Sandra Lean has attempted to portray to the public.

If anyone seeks proof of what I say I am happy to provide it via PM.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2019, 12:15:13 AM »
A true truth-seeker doesn't have a predefined goal as to what type of information he wants to find. He's weary of the trap of cherry-picking information that shows what one wants to be true, as opposed to what is actually true.

http://darwinian-medicine.com/are-you-a-truth-seeker/

Becoming blinded, pushing the obvious so far back, even the basics are forgotten. Yet, still searching for other avenues in desperation of proof of ones own theory. A long road indeed.