Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599761 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #870 on: October 17, 2017, 01:18:37 PM »
On this image I have attached , we have seen it before, showing a few tiles not yet painted...  Which i will come back too...

You can see into the window and the cupboards with Forensic Powder upon them, But I noticed that the OVEN had some metal looking objects lying on top of it... What are they,, because they are not in any photograph of the crime scene that we have seen..

I want to got back to the painting of the tiles... That must have all happened at the same time...  This is unusual.. I know I have said they shouldn't be painting tiles... But it helps me in a way...

If this is the time they painted the tiles,.. Then the advert for Joanna Yeates Flat  has to be after the tiles are painted... And the furniture inside should be what was originally there... Without a fridge stuffed into the front room... Or that massive furniture....

But then I stumble... Because of the photo of Greg and Emma in the Hallway showing the Black and white bed.... But on the rent adverts the bed is wooden...

But the question goes back to why is the window sill in the kitchen not painted fully??? But when the jury go around it is???? And on The For Rent Advert these kitchen tiles are painted grey???

Your not going to leave a couple of tiles white then paint them later .....  Either all the tiles would have been painted in the kitchen when Joanna Yeates rented it or they were not... I cannot see CJ having a job half done...

So I don't know what to make of these different images....

(1): Kitchen with a few tiles not painted

(2): Kitchen Advert with tiles Painted

(3): Bedroom advert with wooden furniture

(4): Greg and Emma with Black and white bed behind them...

(5): Kitchen tiles in window painted for jury??

It doesn't make any sense to me .... Oh yes... Blind obviously working... And not a Cat in Hell's chance of seeing anyone through that window !!! (IMO)...

Just another point... That wardrobe next to the fireplace , doesn't fit in the alcove either... why would you put a wardrobe there????

Edit... Why hasn't this rightmove advert got a listings history, when the other 2 adverts for 44, Canynge Road properties have a listings history... One says 4th May 2011 and one says 16th April 2011.. So why does the one for Joanna Yeates Flat not have a date ???

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-27696067.html

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Leonora

« Reply #871 on: October 17, 2017, 06:37:36 PM »
Some questions a user on webslueths had: dated... 01-13-2011 12:47 PM (I myself am not a member)

Nausicaa said:( From webslueths...

Question (10) I have said that the site was moved and the pictures with the wall are taken from too different area's

Question (8): We know that something was handed in and it was of significance... But I didn't realise it prompted them to return to Canygne Road..

So what was handed in ????

Edit..... Here's a possible answer from the same site to Question 3.... The reason they believe she hadn't been at the Flat since Friday... or that she was abducted on the Friday, was because she was on The Pill.. and hadn't taken, Saturday and Sundays Pill...

That's a possibility... But it doesn't explain why her parents thought she was abducted.. But would give us a date for her disappearance ....

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?125150-UK-Joanna-Yeates-25-Clifton-Bristol-17-Dec-2010-5/page8
Your suggestion that her pill usage may have provided the police with evidence for the time of her abduction and/or death is brilliant. But your interpretation of the motivation of the parties is obviously wrong. The police always maintained that nobody had heard from her after Friday evening. So the police would have no reason to suppress the news that her Friday, Saturday and Sunday pills were still in the package. On the other hand, the absence of the Saturday pill wouldn't suit the police at all. It would show that she was still alive on the Saturday and still able to enter the flat. This is a candidate for information that her parents might have been asked not to divulge, but then I cannot see them wanting to do so in any case. I see it more as a Rebecca Scott issue.

Offline [...]

« Reply #872 on: October 17, 2017, 07:28:12 PM »
Going back to the kitchen window...

Attached to the kitchen window is a device... I cannot work out whether it is a microphone or a camera... I tend to think camera because of the yellow Jack plug, but I may be wrong... either way why would they want to record someone??

The Air Vent on the kitchen window is also opened....

The Camera/Microphone object is connected to the tool box on the side, it's obviously hidden for a reason...  I have a few questions again...

If this device belonged to Joanna Yeates there would have been a recording of her arriving home on the Friday Night...

But I think it may have something to do with the Police...

So where the Police expecting someone to return to the scene of crime ??? That in itself is strange seeing as they had already got Dr Vincent Tabak in Prison...

What would be the purpose for this device ???

I have attached images which show it clearer... if anyone can shed any light on it that would be great....

Another image I have attached is to do with me querying if the Access Panel had a trade mans entrance timer... You can see what looks like a control box for the central heating, But 2 wires comes out of it and one goes into the little cupboard under the boiler??

Edit.. Another observation for that air vent, is the centre piece is missing , which tends to hold it together, it looks like a single side... would that be possible to remove from the outside ????

Image 5 .. I'll add showing the Air vent as a whole, at the time they did the painting of the tiles and the Air vent looking like it could be easily removed ...

I thought that this Crime Scene was untouched and Frozen ... A time Capsule ?????

Double Edit... The recording device, what ever it is, was in place when they were painting the kitchen tiles you can see it at the window..... It's very odd... Did the Police have an informant that recorded things at this window and they removed the vent because the recording was poor????

Might sound like a crazy idea.... But why would you paint kitchen tiles in a Crime Scene:????

Offline [...]

« Reply #873 on: October 17, 2017, 09:03:03 PM »
Your suggestion that her pill usage may have provided the police with evidence for the time of her abduction and/or death is brilliant. But your interpretation of the motivation of the parties is obviously wrong. The police always maintained that nobody had heard from her after Friday evening. So the police would have no reason to suppress the news that her Friday, Saturday and Sunday pills were still in the package. On the other hand, the absence of the Saturday pill wouldn't suit the police at all. It would show that she was still alive on the Saturday and still able to enter the flat. This is a candidate for information that her parents might have been asked not to divulge, but then I cannot see them wanting to do so in any case. I see it more as a Rebecca Scott issue.

I think I had read something along those lines leonora.. So I won't take the credit for that one ...  But it is a way of suggesting a timeline for her... She could have had an injection of contraception for all we know to be honest... I was just trying to assertain, how without a shadow of a doubt they could say that she was Missing on Friday Night...

They had to know something to be so sure... There has to be information in there possession that says she was "Missing" on Friday 17th December 2010... And it can't be her not replying to her phone because apparently that was normal....And that information they had in their possession has to be well before they even think.... Dr Vincent Tabak... (IMO)

The Missing posters all say last seen... Friday 17th December 2010... So that still tells me she didn't arrive home.. because the last CCTV image of her is the Hophouse Pub CCTV.. But we know DS Mark Saunders saw Private CCTV footage of the comings and goings on Canygne Road....

So nothing really tells us she got home... Basically anyone who knew her could have returned her belongings...

The real problem is that they all have the idea that someone come waltzing along Canygne Road..... But isn't there a way to squeeze through from the Flats around the back of the building???

It very possible no-one was seen doing anything...

Just because Joe Goff thinks screams = Joanna Yeates being attacked ..doesn't make it so...
And her items being home when Greg returned= her arriving home.... doesn't make it so..

Where was she on the CCTV on Canygne Road!!!! That is the simple question.. Because as sure as eggs is eggs ... Dr Vincent Tabak should be all over that CCTV as well... Timed to perfection.... But that CCTV was never brought to court as far as I know... So how did they get away with that one ????

No image of Joanna Yeates on Private CCTV = Joanna Yeates didn't arrive home..
Or if she was on this private CCTV Colin Port must have been hugely mistaken in his replies to The Leveson Inquiry!!!!

Edit.. The only other possibility I can think that they knew she was 'Missing" from Friday 17th December 2010, was that she had actually been abducted and there was some type of communication to say so....  (IMO)..

Offline [...]

« Reply #874 on: October 18, 2017, 01:27:09 AM »
Another reason I don't think Flat 1 wasn't how we have come to know it, is the supply to the boiler...

Flat 1 is supposed to be independent of the main house, yet the supply to the boiler comes from upstairs, does Flat 1 have part of upstairs ??

You can also see the boxed in pipes in the hallway near the doorway.. I have added an image

I have often wondered whether there were stairs or even and upstairs to this Flat.. many of the
Documentries/Dramas depict Greg getting the coat from the bottom of the stairs.. Or there are stairs in the Flat...

So... did/does this Flat have access to upstairs or have part of upstairs, when Joanna Yeates lived there ??

Offline [...]

« Reply #875 on: October 18, 2017, 12:08:24 PM »
The image of Dr Vincent Tabak apparently driving around Park Street, has eluded me for ages... I was trying to look for the  placing of the CCTV Traffic camera, that caught this image of the car...

I was looking for christmas lights near where the car was, and hoped that would give me a correct day, as I have found trusting these images to be a problem....

So the info we have is either :

Camera 03 Bristol 99
Or  13/Camera

Here is a list of Camera's that operate in Bristol, their camera Number and there Location.... Some I believe may be missing as there relevance for traffic control is not needed..

I did notice that there was one near ASDA in Bedminster.... I wonder what happened to Dr Vincent Tabak driving to ASDA in Bedminster ???? (271  Bedminster Parade – Outside Asda)

From FOI
Bristol Traffic Control Centre has access to 285 CCTV cameras under a
partnership agreement with Bristol City Council’s Emergency Control team. 
Not all of these cameras are in locations that are useful for traffic
management.  There are around 80 cameras which are used extensively by
Traffic Control Centre staff.  This partnership agreement is a cost saving
measure, as it removes the need for multiple cameras at the same location.
A list of these camera locations is attached.

I would have thought the Junction of Queens Road and Park street , would be a good location

NO:  Location
1      The Centre/ Colston Tower
4      Baldwin Street/ Marsh Street
31    Bristol Bridge/ Baldwin Street
40    Jacobs Wells/ Anchor Road Roundabout
41    Jacobs Wells Road (By VMS)
50    St James Barton Roundabout
59    Cheltenham Road/ Arley Hill
60    A38/ Winsley Rd
61    Cheltenham Rd/ Cotham Brow
75    Bond Street/ Temple Way (By Cabot Circus Car Park)
76    Newfoundland Way/ Bond Street North & South
77    Newfoundland Way/ Houlton Street (By Staples)
78    M32, Junct 3 (Easton Way)
79    M32, Junct 3 (North)
84    Old Market Roundabout (High Level)
90    Bedminster Bridge Roundabout
91    St Mary Redcliffe Roundabout/ Redcliffe Hill
92    Bath Bridge Roundabout
93    Temple Circus Gyratory (Temple Meads Roundabout)
94    Victoria St/ Counterslip
106  Westbury Rd/ Redland Hill
107  Cheltenham Road/ Gloucester Road
108  Gloucester Rd/ Overton Rd
109  Gloucester Road/ Ashley Down Road
110  Gloucester Road/ Filton Avenue
111  Muller Road/ Filton Avenue
112  Gloucester Road/ Muller Road
113  Gloucester Road/ Dorian Road
114  Filton Road/ Monks Park Avenue/ Toronto Road
116  Clarence Road/ Trinity Road
117  Lawrence Hill RAB North (Easton Way/ St Philips Causeway)
118  Lawrence Hill Roundabout South (Clarence Road End)
119  Easton Way/ Stapleton Road Junction
120  Bath Road – Three Lamps Junction
121  Bath Road – Totterdown Bridge
122  Bath Road/ Spine Road
123  Bath Road/ Sandy Park Road
124  Bath Road/ Tramway Road (Between PDSA & Triangle)
125  Bath Road/ Eagle Road (Top end of triangle by Midland Bank)
126  Bath Road/ Hollywood Road (By Kings Arms)
127  Callington Road/ West Town Lane Junction
128  Bath Road/ West Town Lane Junction
129  Bath Road/ Emery Road (By Brislington Park & Ride)
130  Hicks Gate Roundabout
131  Church Road/ Russell Town Ave
132  Church Road/ Chalks Road
133  Church Road/ Clouds Hill Road
134  Summerhill Road/ Bethel Road
155  Junction 2, M32 East
156  Junction 2, M32 West
157  Muller Rd/ Glenfrome Rd
247  Gloucester Rd/ Sommerville Rd
250  Church Rd/ Byron St
251  Church Rd/ Weight Rd
252  Church Rd/ Lypiatt Rd (Tesco)
253  Bath Rd/ Brislington Hill
254  Hotwell Rd/ Mardyke Inn
255  Hotwell Rd/ Spar

257  Wells Rd/ St Johns Lane
258  Wells Rd/ Broadwalk
259  Wells Rd/ Ponsford Rd (Near Airport Rd)
263  Hengrove Roundabout – Imperial Way approach
264  Hengrove Roundabout – Cineworld approach
265  Hengrove Roundabout – Somerfield site approach
266  Whitchurch Lane
267  Hengrove Roundabout – Bishopsworth approach
270  Bedminster Parade (Rope Walk Pub) – By Bedminster Bridges Roundabout
271  Bedminster Parade – Outside Asda
272  Bedminster Parade – Dalby Avenue end
280  Bedminster Road/ St Johns Lane (Parson Street Gyratory South)
281  Bedminster Road/ Bedminster Down Road (Parson St Gty West)
282  Bedminster Down Road/ Winterstoke Road
283  Bedminster Down Road/ West Street
284  B-Bond South (Cumberland Basin)
285  B-Bond North (Cumberland Basin – Plimsoll Bridge)
297  Portway/ Bridge Valley Rd
298  Portway/ Pumping Station
300  Portway Park & Ride/ M5

Where did the image of what is supposed to be Dr Vincent Tabak on the Junction of Queens Road and Park Street, come from????

I have been all around on google maps/street view trying to see if I can find a CCTV  traffic camera that might not be in that list.. But I cannot find one .... I have wandered all over that location..

There is one object that I have found on a Lamp post, but it doesn't look like a camera to me.. I could be mistaken... I have attached an image of this object,.. Plus an image with Park Street and the lamppost in... But this object could have been put on the lamppost after 2010, seeing as I am looking in 2017

The image of Dr Vincent Tabak's car seems to have been taken at some distance and zoomed in on... And if it was taken by the object on the lammpost it should be nearer.. I don't think that object has anything to do with anything, but i didn't want to exclude it... I believe the angle of the photograph of Dr Vincent Tabak's car was taken from the Left side of Park street looking up to the University.. That would discount the object...

But again I could be mistaken.... If it is taken at the distance I believe it to have been taken, then that would have been further down Park Street... And maybe it was located outside a shop and their own CCTV... But the image of Dr Vincent Tabak's car, has a Number and location, so I am puzzled.... 

Edit.... How was that image of the silver looking car on park Street used at trial, when you cannot identify that car from any other silver looking car, you cannot see the Number Plate... It could be anybody...!!

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/199419/response/489089/attach/html/3/CameraList.doc.html

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/traffic_management_by_cctv

Offline [...]

« Reply #876 on: October 18, 2017, 12:40:39 PM »
The Dutchman was captured on CCTV, shown to the court, driving his Renault Megan around Bristol after the killing at 10pm.

This next quote is new...

CCTV pictures again showed Tabak driving up and down roads in Bristol, including roads that lead out towards Longwood, Lane, in Failand, North Somerset – where Jo’s body was found.

Where are these CCTV Images of Dr Vincent Tabak driving up and down roads in Bristol, and roads on the way to Longwood Lane ????

http://stories.swns.com/news/vincent-tabak-strangled-jo-yeates-before-going-shopping-with-her-body-in-his-car-boot-21306/

Edit This is After the killing at 10:00pm... But it's the wrong day!!!!! 18th is the day after.... I thought Dr Vincent Tabak was in in house at 10:00pm..

[Doube Edit If this image of what is supposed to be Dr Vincent Tabak's car around Park Street on the 18th December 2010 at 10:00pm in the evening, then why is there only one person in the car... shouldn't Tanja be sat next to him seeing as they were together on the 18th December 2010... Didn't they go to Dinner or a party on that day, if i remember correctly!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #877 on: October 18, 2017, 07:20:39 PM »
This is transcript from a News TV with Rupert Evelyn outside Bristol Crown Court...  Link at bottom..

Jo Yeates' murder trial: Vincent Tabak's defence

The trial began again this morning... With questions of Dr Russell Delaney. He is a pathologist who carried out the first post mortem.In this examination. Now during that questioning we heard, A paragraph was read to the court, that comes from Vincent Tabak's defence case statement. It is a statement that has been signed by him and it said..

The two were facing each other, he had one arm around here back, his hand in the small of her back and she screamed. He put his other hand over her mouth and the screaming stopped. He removed his hand from her mouth and the screaming continued. He then held his hand around her throat and held it there for about 20 seconds, he applied no more than moderate force on a scale of 1 to 3 He did not intend death or serious injury and Vincent Tabak accepts that his actions , were unlawful.

Rupert Evelyn goes on to say...

Well towards the end of of er, this mornings court hearing we heard from Rebecca Scott, Joanna Yeates's best friend.Now during that evidence Rebecca  said that she was very happy for Greg and Jo, she said that she knew that their relationship was the real deal.And that Greg and her were in it for the long term.  She said that in speaking  to Joanna Yeates the night she walked home, Joanna said that she had left the pub because she was bored and she was wanting to come to Swansea.

We have also heard from Greg Reardon, a few questions about his relationship with Jo and he is due to continue giving evidence this afternoon

The Defence Case Statement... Now if it was the words and the information that Dr Vincent Tabak gave, shouldn't the statement start with.... I was facing Joanna Yeates?? 
That is a story written and not by Dr Vincent Tabak in my opinion..

All the way through that statement the words I and My should be prevalent??
That sounds like a statement from a witness who saw what was happening in a room... Not the defendant, who was supposed to have committed the act.....

Going onto Rebecca Scotts statement... Why was Joanna Yeates so bored, when she had company at The Ram and also she had Mince Pies to bake and shopping to do????

It gets stranger .....

https://www.musicjinni.com/Ounz3S6TiiN/Jo-Yeates-murder-trial-Vincent-Tabak-s-defence.html

Offline [...]

« Reply #878 on: October 18, 2017, 08:12:22 PM »
This News Clip titled.. Joanna Yeates Trial Vincent Tabak Found Guilty Of Murder  shows a short video of The Silver Car going down Park Street... The timing on this clip is at: 1:54

https://www.musicjinni.com/8CB3OdnwMQq/Joanna-Yeates-Trial-Vincent-Tabak-Found-Guilty-Of-Murder.html

There were two things i wanted to see if I could find on the video clip:

(1): Was it snowing

(2): Were there any Christmas lights..

I couldn't see any Christmas lights and I couldn't see any signs of snow either......

I did notice that I could see lights from another source moving across the CCTV image.. It looks like a reflection you would get of glass???  Would that happen on a CCTV Camera ??  I'll attach stills so you can see the green looking lights moving across the video..

They actually appear to be the reflection from The Silver Car ????

I don't know anything about photography, but would you get that effect as if it was reflecting off glass??

Watching the people in the road you can see that there is a woman swinging her coat around and a man in a pair of shorts... Thought it was below zero??

Offline [...]

« Reply #879 on: October 19, 2017, 06:42:01 AM »
Trying to find out when Joanna Yeates was reported "Missing"...

Originally it was stated , that Joanna Yeates was reported "Missing" on the 19th December 2010, there are many articles around the time that reported this...

:: December 19
Mr Reardon reports Miss Yeates missing when he returns to Bristol from a weekend away visiting relatives in Sheffield.
:: December 20
Avon and Somerset Police make their first appeal for information over Miss Yeates' disappearance. Officers said they were concerned for her safety because it was out of character.

Even from The Leveson Inquiry CJ's Statement says the same:

As I have said, Ms Yeates went missing on Friday 17
December 2010. She was reported to the Police as
missing on Sunday 19 December 2010.

And
December 19: Mr Reardon reports Miss Yeates missing when he returns to Bristol from a weekend away visiting relatives in Sheffield.

The Guardian..

19 December

Reardon reports Yeates missing when he returns to Bristol from a weekend away visiting relatives in Sheffield.

20 December

Avon and Somerset police make their first appeal for information over Yeates's disappearance. Officers say they are concerned for her safety because it is out of character.

It is not until the trial that it appears to have change to Monday 20th December 2010 that Greg Reardon reported Joanna Yeates "Missing"

Even the Police's first appeal is on Monday 20th December 2010, but apart from these articles I cannot find one dated the 20th December.. I don't know if  they have been removed.

The constant shifting timeline, is very disconcerting.. It always brings me back to the Police having charged Dr Vincent Tabak  between 16th December 2010 and 19th December 2010, that he killed Joanna Yeates...

How is it possible to change the day she was reported "Missing"??? In court it was said that Greg Reardon reported her "Missing" on Monday 20th December 2010... The information the papers had at the time must have come from The Police themselves...

And the fact that CJ clearly states in The Leveson Inquiry that Joanna Yeates was reported ""Missing" on the Sunday 19th December 2010 adds weight to that timeline...

The 25-year-old has not been seen or heard from since Friday, Dec 17. Her boyfriend Greg Reardon, 27, reported her missing last Sunday night when he returned home to the flat they shared in the Clifton area of Bristol.

The we get to the trial....

He reported Miss
Yeates as a missing person to Avon and Somerset police. He made the ‘missing person’
report at 1:00 hours on Monday morning, 20 December 2010.

I have searched for reports of the date being Monday in the papers and none say this...

They all say....

She was reported missing on Sunday 19 December by her boyfriend, Greg Reardon, when he returned from a weekend in Sheffield with family and found her gone but her coat, keys, purse and bankcards still at the flat they shared.
At lunchtime the following day police launched a public appeal for help in finding Yeates.

The Police didn't arrive at Joanna Yeates Flat until about 4:00 in the morning,
Monday 20 December
At 4.15am a police officer, accompanied by Reardon, knocks on the door of Tabak's home, Flat two, 44, Canynge Road. He appears "vague and confused" and says he knows nothing of Yeates's disappearance.

Why are they banging on Dr Vincent Tabak's house early in the morning?? What evidence was in the flat to make them start waking up the neighbours for a Missing person... Ordinarily they wait 48 hours, but they are making appeals by Lunch time on the 20th December 2010.. That is 11 hours after she is reported "Missing"..

There were initially 2 Officers in charge of the investigation..

What began as a missing persons inquiry headed by two officers in charge of policing in Bristol has become a murder hunt led by Detective Chief Inspector Phil Jones, one of the most experienced members of Avon and Somerset police's major crime investigation unit.

So 2 Officers have gone from a Missing Persons Report at 1:00am on Monday 20th December 2010.. To Launching an appeal in 11 hours...  They haven't had time to go through Joanna Yeates phone and Facebook account to see if she had been in contact with anyone... Yet we have an immediate response from Avon and Somerset Police...

They in this 11 hours need to contact everyone that she may have been in contact with over that period, check that she hadn't pre -arranged to see someone, weeks or days before she is reported Missing"....

But No... They launch a full investigation Immediately.. That tells me something else was going on,

"Was Joanna Yeates Abducted?????

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2011/oct/28/joanna-yeates-killing-timeline
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8225615/Police-confirm-they-have-found-the-body-of-missing-architect-Joanna-Yeates.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1341520/Missing-architect-Jo-Yeates-Police-womans-body.html#ixzz4vvOpa2hz
http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20140122175126/http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Witness-Statement-of-Christopher-Jefferies.pdf
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8230065/Joanna-Yeates-murder-timeline.html
https://www.channel4.com/news/police-search-for-joanna-yeates-missing-socks
http://www.criminal-lawyer.org.uk/39-CLN-JAN-2012.pdf
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/dec/28/joanna-yeates-may-have-known-killer

Offline [...]

« Reply #880 on: October 19, 2017, 08:43:37 AM »
Reports as to when the Police arrived at Dr Vincent Tabak's house on Monday 20th December 2010

Monday 20 December
At 4.15am a police officer, accompanied by Reardon, knocks on the door of Tabak's home, Flat two, 44, Canynge Road. He appears "vague and confused" and says he knows nothing of Yeates's disappearance.

Anyone would feel vague and confused being banged up at 4:15am... Seeing as they hadn't been to bed for that long....

Why would Greg Reardon go with the Police to Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat if he didn't know him... Why are they not in the rest of the building or banging up CJ...

CJ.... says from Joanna Yeates: Murder at Christmas Part 1

I got up on the Monday morning and noticed that I had a missed call on my phone from Greg at about half past 12 on the Sunday

We have a report that this inquiry was lead by 2 Officers...

What began as a missing persons inquiry headed by two officers in charge of policing in Bristol has become a murder hunt led by Detective Chief Inspector Phil Jones,

Again... This is from after the trial.....

Friday 28 October 2011 16.11 BST
Monday 20 December

This next quote is From The Judge Rinder 9:20 mins.. David Yeates says..

We drove down to Bristol,we arrived there at 1:00 O'clock.. 1:00 .. 2:00 O'clock in the morning, Jo's keys phone and money was in the flat, all of Jo's external Clothes and shoes were still in the flat

DCI Phil Jones ... 11:00mins

It was the early hours of December the 20th ,a Monday morning, around about 1:00 O'clock in the morning, er.. when Police received a telephone Call, from Joanna 's Boyfriend Greg Reardon. He rang 999 a call went through and an assessment is made that we need to send Police Officers to the address

Shouldn't that be an assessment was made??

So how long did it take to make this assessment for them to be knocking on Dr Vincent Tabak's door at 4:15am on Monday 20th December 2010...

We have 3 hours 15 minutes and in this time the Police have talked to Greg Reardon ...Talked to Mr and Mrs Yeates, checked Joanna Yeates phone... Checked Joanna Yeates Facebook messages, left a message on Rebecca Scott's phone before she woke at 4:00 am on Monday the 20th December..

Shouldn't they have contacted the people she was last known to be drinking with...
They must have contacted the people she messaged for a drink...

I believe it was DC Karen Thomas who first went around to Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat.. And we have DS mark Saunders making appeals.. So are these the two officers who were first put in charge ???

“The next phone call I got was around 4am on Monday December 20,
it was a missed call from the police, I instantly knew something was wrong
so I called Jo’s phone and Greg answered, telling me what had happened.

In around 3 hours we have Rebecca Scott receiving a call.. Is 3 hours long enough to assess the situation??

Rebecca Scott, ??..... You would think that Greg would say she's not likely to have seen Joanna Yeates as she was in Swansea.. As he knew the most likely people to have seen Joanna Yeates  were her colleagues she had been for drinks with on that Friday evening....

This is from the transcript of the Police video that Rebecca Scott did...

(Big Pause).. She phoned me on the Friday ... erm.. I travelled home for Christmas on the Sunday..(gulp).. Erm... It was about 4 O'clock in the morning I woke up. Erm.. (licks lips) And saw that there was a message, on my phone from the police... Er... Informing me that she had gone missing...

We have according to the trial... Greg Reardon calling the Police at 1:00 am on Monday 20th December 2010
We Have Joanna Yeates parents saying arrived around 1:00.. 2'O'clock to Flat 1 Canygne Road..

We have Mrs Yeates going out and about banging on car boots when they have arrived there ...

And We have Rebecca Scott saying she received a phone message from the Police  before 4'Oclock in the Morning....

How is that possible??

There has to be more to Joanna Yeates disappearance than the tale that Dr Vincent Tabak decided to pop around to his neighbour he didn't know and kill her within minutes of her opening the door ...

Does this go back to the idea that something happened on the 16th December 2010, because that is the date that Dr Vincent Tabak was charged from...
I did post that BDP had contacted there employees and a woman called Jess Siggers posted on facebook that she wanted to start looking for Joanna Yeates on the weekend of the 17th- 19th December 2010 And this is even before anyone apparently knew Joanna Yeates was Missing....

Jessica Siggers‎ to JOANNA YEATES, MISSING SINCE 17/12/10
27 December 2010 ·
Travelling back to my home in Clifton today which will never feel the same again. Jo, I never knew you but our paths may have crossed many times. You, your family & Greg have not left my thoughts since last weekend when we received a message from BDP. I wanted to go out and search there & then. No-one should be taken the way you were. It's a cruel world but for what it's worth, you will get justice. RIP beautiful girl. X

She can't mean the weekend that had just gone.. The 25th December -26th December, because Joanna Yeates had already been found and she wants to go and look for her......

So what really happened to Joanna Yeates ??? Because they obviously knew and know more about her disappearance than they had let on....  The dates must be different... And if the dates are different Dr Vincent Tabak could not be responsible ..(imo)

Had Joanna Yeates gone Missing on the 16th December ??? It's the only thing that would make sense... Making it impossible for Dr Vincent Tabak to go around to her flat on Friday 17th December 2010 and strangle her ....

What made the "POLICE" go straight around to Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat at 4:15 am on Monday 20th December 2010??

Greg would have told them that they didn't know there neighbours and never met them... So why are they knocking on Dr Vincent Tabak's and Tanja Morson's door at 4:15am ??

That doesn't make sense..

The Police do not normally start house to house inquiries that soon... They (imo) would normally check every possible scenario, before they start asking the neighbours questions,. And NOT within 3 hours of receiving a "Missing  Persons" report!!!

Why had they immediately gone to Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat.. when there were so many lines of Inquiry to pursue and only two Officers assigned to the Case .... Why haven't they banged up CJ?? But they allowed him to wake up, yet they are banging on Dr Vincent Tabak's door at 4:15am in the morning of Monday the 20th December 2010
CJ.. The landlord whom Greg and Joanna Yeates knew better and would possibly see any comings and goings is left to sleep till he naturally awakes in the morning....

Why did the Police immediately focus on Dr Vincent Tabak as early as 4:15 am Monday 20th December 2010, when Dr Vincent Tabak had not met his neighbours and had also been in America until the 14th December 2010, so no-one would have seen him around at all.. yet they go straight to his Flat before they talk to CJ, who would have been the most likely person in That building to possibly have seen Joanna Yeates....

Back to Rebecca Scott for a minute...

(Big Pause).. She phoned me on the Friday ... erm.. I travelled home for Christmas on the Sunday..(gulp).. Erm... It was about 4 O'clock in the morning I woke up. Erm.. (licks lips) And saw that there was a message, on my phone from the police... Er... Informing me that she had gone missing...

Er... Obviously they'd seen on the phone that she'd phoned me. And.. obviously wanted me to get in touch... Erm....  I immediately sort of panicked and phoned Jo...

And Greg... Greg answered the phone....  I knew something was wrong... er I think, we all did.
Erm.. (pause)(licks lips) As soon as I found out her were in the flat, you know , that was it.. I  knew that hadn't left the house of her own intention.

So Rebecca Scott rings Greg after 4'O'clock in The morning and the Police immediately go round to Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat within 15 minutes of Rebecca Scott waking up....

This conversation with Greg took how long??? Enough time for him to ask if she had seen her ... heard from hear... that he'd been away for the weekend and when he returned she wasn't there... Then go on to describe what was left in the Flat, for Rebecca Scott to know....

Then convey to the Police what Rebecca Scott had said... Or did the police then talk to her.... 

Did they not then pause and think... Is there anyone else you might believe that Joanna might have visited??

No... we go running around to Dr Vincent Tabak's flat and Wake him up a neighbour who really shouldn't know anything... They get him out of bed without any reason to believe that Dr Vincent Tabak may have known or even seen Joanna Yeates that weekend.....

I don't get it....  What possible reason could the Police have to disturb neighbours that early in the morning... I say neighbours I mean neighbour.. Because they don't appear to have knocked up anyone else !!!!

Was there something left in the Flat that suggested Dr Vincent Tabak??? Because if there was it wasn't brought to trial.... The Police had NO NEED to be banging on Dr Vincent Tabak's door at 4:15am on Monday 20th December 2010 within about 3 hours of Joanna Yeates being reported Missing....And within 15 minutes of Rebecca Scott waking up!! (imo)...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2011/oct/28/joanna-yeates-killing-timeline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_5Kt94oXos

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8056.msg422287#msg422287

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8168.msg426128#msg426128

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/dec/28/joanna-yeates-may-have-known-killer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X5I4eOKIBs

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4htq8y

Offline [...]

« Reply #881 on: October 19, 2017, 12:39:55 PM »
I've just posted this about the word dead on the arm of the glasses of the woman playing Mrs Yeates in The Judge Rinder program..

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8239.msg426833#msg426833

The Word "DEAD" which is printed on the arm looks like it has been done with one of those punch machine things you had as a kid in the 70's.. That were Black tap and punched raised letters....Think they were called Dymo..

When looking for this machine.. Dymo machine I came across the real thing... These machine are used for labels and receipts...

It made me think about the white outline that is behind the couch... Could that be an outline of one of these machines???

So are we back to the access panel and a trades mans access???

Are all the talk of receipts more to do with this machine ?? There are receipts and Barcodes littered all around Joanna Yeates Flat...

There is a model that prints labels ... Image 5.. It comes in a tool case... made me think about the one in the kitchen..

Description
Simplify labeling with the DYMO XTL 300. Prints durable labels including continuous length tape, laminated wire/cable wraps, heat-shrink tubes and pre-sized labels. Life-like label preview and color display shows exactly how labels will look when applied to cables, pipes, panels, and more. Built-in label applications make getting started from the home screen easy. Pre-loaded templates ensure perfect formatting to save time. • Prints 6mm up to 24mm durable labels. • Pre-set layouts for almost 100 patch panel models eliminate size and spacing guesswork. Kit contents: DYMO XTL 300 Label Maker, Carrying Case, AC Charging Adapter USB Cable, Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery, 24 mm x 7 m All-Purpose Vinyl, Black on White Cartridge, 21 mm x 39 mm Laminated Wire / Cable Wrap, Black on White, 150 labels, Lanyard, Quick Start Guide, Software Download Card.

So is the outline that is behind the couch possibly imitating a Dymo.DYMO XTL 300 TAPES 6-24mm LABEL MAKER KIT??? because nothing about that Forensic outline came to court...

Has the Pizza got something to do with POS?? (Point of Sale)

Or did she order something else via a restaurant or take away???

Just thinking about other ways to have deliveries ....

Anyone could then pay with anyones bank card as it can be done online... Or by phone...

Or is it really to do with the 70's style Dymo tape punch label name maker???

https://www.cromwell.co.uk/shop/office-supplies-and-stationery/labelling-machines/dymo-xtl-300-tapes-6-24mm-label-maker-kit/p/DYM8219853D

Offline nina

« Reply #882 on: October 19, 2017, 03:36:54 PM »
Nine, your research is frighteningly thorough!!
Unfortunately your posts are so long ...

So #880:

The reason they went to the next door flat was to probably make sure that Joanna wasn't visiting and relaxing next door with her neighbours.

The police did start door to door straight away. Well not within three hours but the next morning, quite early.

Sorry recovering from a local bug and still not feeling well, so I will leave my answers to post 880 as the above.

Offline [...]

« Reply #883 on: October 19, 2017, 03:43:58 PM »
Nine, your research is frighteningly thorough!!
Unfortunately your posts are so long ...

So #880:

The reason they went to the next door flat was to probably make sure that Joanna wasn't visiting and relaxing next door with her neighbours.

The police did start door to door straight away. Well not within three hours but the next morning, quite early.

Sorry recovering from a local bug and still not feeling well, so I will leave my answers to post 880 as the above.

Yes i must apologise for the length of my posts... But I like to make sure that I can back up what I say with links and video clips..  The trouble I have found when looking at other peoples posts on forums from the past, Is they don't always have links, so you don't know what they say is accurate or where they obtained their information from.... 

So I try to be as accurate as I can... In the hope that if someone ever looks into Dr Vincent Tabak's Case and the things I have uncovered, they can see where I have got my material from.. and it is not something from the top of my head....

I'll keep this post short and sweet...

Sorry to hear not not well.. get better soon ?{)(**

Offline [...]

« Reply #884 on: October 19, 2017, 03:45:34 PM »
I knew that Dr Vincent Tabak had originally been charged between those dates.. This TV News Report is on The Judge Rinder Program....

At 41:53 .A TV News reporter says:
He was charged with the Murder Of Joanna Yeates,sometime between the 16th and the 26th December last year.

So what evidence did they have when they charged him????  Somewhere between What does that say????
It says they didn't have a clue!!!

But another interesting thing i noticed was the board with images on behind the detectives in the Office.. Now they could be actors I don't know... But the board behind them should be correct... They flash up images of Dr Vincent Tabak so it shouldn't be a problem having hm on the board like they did in the Crime Watch Program..

Now the images are not that clear... You can see them on the program around at 36:10

I have enlarged and attached...

So on the board , there is what looks like an Oldish Bloke and below that is an image of a heavy set younger man in a pink shirt... The guy in the pink shirt looks like he is in an Office... No pictures of Dr Vincent Tabak, were distributed of him in his office....

Even from a distance that doesn't look like Dr Vincent Tabak....

Where these the people they were actually looking for ????

Also on the board is a picture of 3 people together... don't know if Joanna Yeates is one of them... But thaat board behind them should relate to Joanna Yeates... So who are the "MEN" featured on the board ?????

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4htq8y