Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599769 times)

Offline nina

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #900 on: October 21, 2017, 12:04:28 PM »
As I have commented before Nine, your research is frighteningly thorough.

I don't know about the one in Park Place, the next one on google is PV st (Princess Victoria) and that is just a dry cleaners.

Yes like most people nowadays I do have a washing machine, this is why I can't imagine Joanna taking dirty washing to work. Didn't the flat have a machine in it?

Offline [...]

« Reply #901 on: October 21, 2017, 12:04:47 PM »
Well I stand corrected Nine.

I can't imagine anyone taking dirty washing to work for the day and doing it on the way back home though.

If she and Greg could afford the rent in Canynge Rd they would have had a washing machine. Have you seen one in any of the images, I just can't remember.

I do feel we are all going off piste again, laundrettes!!

You would have thought this but.... I hadn't seen any evidence of a washing machine inside Flat 1... As you know I have been over that Flat with a fine toothed comb... No washing Machine... Kitchen doesn't appear to have one.... As I said the fridge was in the front room opposite the kitchen door...

That was one of the reasons i thought that the flat was bigger than we have been lead to believe because of the lack of laundry facilities.... Plus nowhere to put the fridge !

But... If her laundry is in a plastic bag inside her rucksack.. There is no reason "not" to take it to work with her... It would kill two birds with one stone... a little winding down with colleagues after work... washing done on way home... freeing up the weekend for other leisure activities...

It was just an idea Nina... Something that I thought about.. because nothing has been straight forward in this case ....!

Offline [...]

« Reply #902 on: October 21, 2017, 12:09:36 PM »

I don't know about the one in Park Place, the next one on google is PV st (Princess Victoria) and that is just a dry cleaners.

Yes like most people nowadays I do have a washing machine, this is why I can't imagine Joanna taking dirty washing to work. Didn't the flat have a machine in it?

I hope I am being thorough...  There's no point not checking possibilities.... It made more sense that this could actually be possible for her to do... As she never actually opens This Rucksack to put any of her shopping inside it....

There has to be a reason for that....

Offline [...]

« Reply #903 on: October 21, 2017, 12:19:32 PM »

A Dry cleaners is just as Possible...  She could have delicate items in her Rucksack....  But I'll stick with Laundrette for now...

Remember not that long ago I posted an image of The Ironing Board stood next to the fridge by the little alcove... Maybe she did do her laundry and was ironing it when she was home ????

Give me a mo and I'll find the image of the ironing Board next to the fridge by the little alcove....

There had to be a reason that the Ironing Board was sat there... That Flat has been staged as I have said before...(IMO)...

Edit..... Found the image and attached it..... Here's the post I originally said about the ironing board...

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg425429#msg425429

Offline nina

« Reply #904 on: October 21, 2017, 12:38:29 PM »
You're right it does seem a bit odd.

Are you sure that this is the corner of the lounge? It's just that the table doesn't show a radiator but in other ones a table has a radiator behind it.

The `sensor' on top of the red thing, are you sure that is not just one of those deodorisers?

Offline [...]

« Reply #905 on: October 21, 2017, 12:41:41 PM »
You're right it does seem a bit odd.

Are you sure that this is the corner of the lounge? It's just that the table doesn't show a radiator but in other ones a table has a radiator behind it.

The `sensor' on top of the red thing, are you sure that is not just one of those deodorisers?

I'll look for the clip which shows the fridge and the room... It's a quick glimps you get of the ironing board...

Don't think it's a deodorisor as there is one above the bathroom door on the architrave also....

Offline nina

« Reply #906 on: October 21, 2017, 12:41:57 PM »
Just a thought from me, could there have been a utility room on the ground floor?

It does seem mad to me that an expensive flat in that expensive/exclusive area did not come with a washing machine or the use of a utility room!

Offline [...]

« Reply #907 on: October 21, 2017, 12:52:09 PM »
Just a thought from me, could there have been a utility room on the ground floor?

It does seem mad to me that an expensive flat in that expensive/exclusive area did not come with a washing machine or the use of a utility room!

Thats what I thought Nina.. That her flat was bigger... But The Flat the jury appear to have seen doesn't appear that big at all...

Here a clip with the fridge in it...still looking for the one where you get to see the Ironing board..

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/joanna-yeates-murder-trial-defendant-vincent-tabak-gives-news-footage/656342798

Offline nina

« Reply #908 on: October 21, 2017, 01:00:37 PM »
Thats what I thought Nina.. That her flat was bigger... But The Flat the jury appear to have seen doesn't appear that big at all...

Here a clip with the fridge in it...still looking for the one where you get to see the Ironing board..

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/joanna-yeates-murder-trial-defendant-vincent-tabak-gives-news-footage/656342798

No, I meant upstairs. They went up there to collect mail so why not a utility room on that floor too?

Thanks for that, I can start and stop it! A first for me 'cause I'm a div.

I take it that the bedroom is to the right of the mirror in the hallway?

Offline [...]

« Reply #909 on: October 21, 2017, 01:04:39 PM »
Just a quick distraction whilst I look for the clip...

Thursday Evening was Cocktail Night... Friday and Saturday was Live Music...

This little clip shows the flashing lights in the window of The Ram Pub... 
No reflections of Flashing lights in the CCTV of Joanna Yeates in The Ram Pub????

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/exterior-of-bristol-ran-pub-news-footage/659294258

Offline nina

« Reply #910 on: October 21, 2017, 01:05:06 PM »
A reply to another one of your posts that I can't find now.

My friends and I were questioned on the Monday morning, me around 11 am. Just "did you see or hear anything last night" questions. By the demeanor  of the police we knew straight away it was serious.

Offline [...]

« Reply #911 on: October 21, 2017, 01:08:21 PM »
Just before I answer your other statement....

Why did you say that  my  research is frighteningly thorough.??

Offline [...]

« Reply #912 on: October 21, 2017, 01:15:09 PM »
Still looking for that clip, but come across other clips.....

On this clip It shows the outside shed and you can clearly see that there is some type of drainage pipe coming out from The shed at the side ....

Maybe The Washing Machine is in there ..I don't know..... But Maybe that is where the Freezer is kept.....

Just a thought....

I don't know the set up of the rest of the house...I can only use what I see....

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/vincent-tabak-trial-jury-visits-flat-england-bristol-ext-news-footage/656473260

Offline nina

« Reply #913 on: October 21, 2017, 01:15:36 PM »
Just before I answer your other statement....

Why did you say that  my  research is frighteningly thorough.??

Because it is.

Most people I am supposing wouldn't go to the lengths re: research that you do, therefore I tend to believe what you post that is FACT not IMO. It was a compliment.

Offline [...]

« Reply #914 on: October 21, 2017, 01:21:44 PM »
Because it is.

Most people I am supposing wouldn't go to the lengths re: research that you do, therefore I tend to believe what you post that is FACT not IMO. It was a compliment.

Aw... Thank you Nina... I'm not good at accepting compliments... But I take it..  8(>((
I would say that the facts speak for themselves... I just see what I find that is there .....

And there no point in not trying to research it to the fullest point that I can... Some things I will miss... And obviously somethings I will just happen upon and follow that trail....

Still having trouble locating that clip... But the other one shows the fridge.. and the image I screen shot from the other video shows the Ironing Board next to it....

I've hundreds of clips to scan through thats why I'm having trouble locating it...