Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599760 times)

Offline nina

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #930 on: October 21, 2017, 02:52:41 PM »

OMG... I think I have found why she went to little Waitrose and didn't do anything.... There's a cash Point there .. Image attached...

So did Darragh Bewell wait outside ???? What is this crap about her shopping trip ... It doesn't make sense....

Did Joanna Yeates go to Waitrose to the Cash point????
Making it what time that she went home ??????

Because apparently she went to The Ram Pub after the cash point!!!

Edit.... What really was Joanna Yeates journey home??? Because they are making me believe that what they said was a bag of TOSH!!!!

Well yes makes sense I had just done a post about cash machines but somehow it disappeared.

There's one in Waitrose inside and over the road at the, I believe, Nat.West bank there's one outside.

I would not as a lone female use an outdoors cash machine, perhaps Joanna had the same savvy as me.

There is not another cash machine on the route Joanna took until opposite Tesco's at the HSBC bank (not there now). After that nothing.

Why do you reckon that Joanna did not take the route stated, and I must say that in those conditions, the route I would use? 

Which street did Joanna work in, I know that there were cash machines on the centre, just round the bend from Park St. Nowadays they are rare, as idiots keep blowing them up and are mostly inside supermarkets, pubs etc.

Offline nina

« Reply #931 on: October 21, 2017, 02:55:59 PM »
Beg your pardon there may be a cash machine inside the students union.

Offline nina

« Reply #932 on: October 21, 2017, 02:57:08 PM »
Come to think of it, years ago, the student's union used to have a large laundrette downstairs.

Offline [...]

« Reply #933 on: October 21, 2017, 03:05:09 PM »
Well yes makes sense I had just done a post about cash machines but somehow it disappeared.

There's one in Waitrose inside and over the road at the, I believe, Nat.West bank there's one outside.

I would not as a lone female use an outdoors cash machine, perhaps Joanna had the same savvy as me.

There is not another cash machine on the route Joanna took until opposite Tesco's at the HSBC bank (not there now). After that nothing.

Why do you reckon that Joanna did not take the route stated, and I must say that in those conditions, the route I would use? 

Which street did Joanna work in, I know that there were cash machines on the centre, just round the bend from Park St. Nowadays they are rare, as idiots keep blowing them up and are mostly inside supermarkets, pubs etc.

Route Stated from The Guardian..

17 December

6pm: Joanna Yeates, 25, left the architectural firm where she worked with her boyfriend, Greg Reardon, 27, and joined colleagues in the Ram pub in Park Street for a drink.

8pm: She left the Ram to walk the 20-minute journey home from the city centre to Clifton.

8.10pm: Yeates was caught on CCTV popping into a Waitrose supermarket in the Clifton Triangle.

Guardian Today: the headlines, the analysis, the debate - sent direct to you
 Read more
8.30pm: She used her mobile phone to ring her friend Rebecca Scott and arranged to meet on Christmas Eve.

8.40pm: At a Tesco Express on Regent Street in Clifton Village, about a quarter-of-a-mile from her flat, Yeates bought a pizza, which is missing. She then visits a nearby off-licence to buy cider.

Police believe she returned home to her flat in Canynge Road, which she shared with Reardon. A receipt from Tesco was found in the flat, along with a cream-coloured coat she had been wearing and her mobile phone and keys.

The visit to The Cash Machine is not mentioned at all... And it should be ....

If she went to "Waitrose to get Cash from The ATM in side... Was tHe trip to Waitrose Earlier??? Or did she go to Waitrose at the time they said and go back to The Ram????

There's a problem with fitting in her Cash withdrawal.... But The CCTV Footage of Waitrose makes sense now , if you think that was the reason she went in side.... because she was not shopping, but getting some money...

And she also pays for her purchase with cash... We can see she goes into her bag at Bargain Booze....

So we have to question ...What was the order of shops that Joanna yeates visited from leaving Work on Friday 17th December 2010... And leave the time she arrived at The Ram pub till later....

I thought that they must work till 6:00pm ish when it first said she had gone for drinks... Because Greg saw her in the lobby I believe for a quick kiss and Cuddle before he went to Sheffield....

Now I'm questioning what time they actually finished work????

Just re-reading what I have written and that article says she left work with Greg at 6:00pm..  I'll have to find the article that talks about them having a kiss and a cuddle in the lobby or Office before he leaves ....

Anyway... I think it's important to establish which ATM she actually used... But I believe it is very possible that it is the one in The Little Waitrose... making perfect sense why she didn't purchase a Pizza or Cider there...
But then went to the Ram and bought her shopping after....

If we can now believe about her journey home ????

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/dec/30/joanna-yeates-disappearance-murder-timeline

Edit That always might account for the reason that there are not any TIMESTAMPS on these CCTV Footage of Joanna yeates and Dr Vincent Tabak... For all we know Dr Vincent Tabak might have been in ASDA at 9:00pm!!

Double Edit What footage did the jury see with Darragh Bewell in it????

Sorry to keep editing... But I found the article about the Kiss and cuddle in The lobby at 5:00pm... Date of Article ..

UPDATED: 11:54, 18 October 2011

'We met just before 5pm downstairs in the lobby area. We had a bit of a kiss and a cuddle, said goodbye and I left.

See I thought Greg had said he left at 5:00pm... That's what threw me with Joanna Yeates taking 1 hour to get to The Ram Pub when it was just around the corner ??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2050063/Vincent-Tabak-strangled-Jo-Yeates-20-seconds-stifle-scream-arm-her.html#ixzz4w9VqAd7J

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline [...]

« Reply #934 on: October 21, 2017, 03:16:32 PM »
By JOHN COLES
14th December 2011, 12:00 am  Updated: 5th April 2016, 11:10 am

“But I thought there would be a perfectly good explanation and she would be
back soon. So I sat and relaxed in front of the TV and waited for her. As
the evening went on I rang her mobile again and faintly heard it ringing in
her coat pocket.

“It was then I felt panicked. I started pacing round the flat trying to
find out what was going on, trying to justify the situation and keep myself
calm.

Is this when Greg Reardon had his tea of Pizza and stale cider ??? Whilst relaxing watching TV.... I don't remember him telling The Court he was watching TV... But I am not privvy to all that was said at trial...!!!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/968556/jo-yeates-boyfriend-tells-of-heartbreak-at-christmas/

Offline nina

« Reply #935 on: October 21, 2017, 03:28:05 PM »
Route Stated from The Guardian..

The visit to The Cash Machine is not mentioned at all... And it should be ....

If she went to "Waitrose to get Cash from The ATM in side... Was tHe trip to Waitrose Earlier??? Or did she go to Waitrose at the time they said and go back to The Ram????

There's a problem with fitting in her Cash withdrawal.... But The CCTV Footage of Waitrose makes sense now , if you think that was the reason she went in side.... because she was not shopping, but getting some money...

And she also pays for her purchase with cash... We can see she goes into her bag at Bargain Booze....

So we have to question ...What was the order of shops that Joanna yeates visited from leaving Work on Friday 17th December 2010... And leave the time she arrived at The Ram pub till later....

I thought that they must work till 6:00pm ish when it first said she had gone for drinks... Because Greg saw her in the lobby I believe for a quick kiss and Cuddle before he went to Sheffield....

Now I'm questioning what time they actually finished work????

Just re-reading what I have written and that article says she left work with Greg at 6:00pm..  I'll have to find the article that talks about them having a kiss and a cuddle in the lobby or Office before he leaves ....

Anyway... I think it's important to establish which ATM she actually used... But I believe it is very possible that it is the one in The Little Waitrose... making perfect sense why she didn't purchase a Pizza or Cider there...
But then went to the Ram and bought her shopping after....

If we can now believe about her journey home ????

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/dec/30/joanna-yeates-disappearance-murder-timeline

Edit That always might account for the reason that there are not any TIMESTAMPS on these CCTV Footage of Joanna yeates and Dr Vincent Tabak... For all we know Dr Vincent Tabak might have been in ASDA at 9:00pm!!

Double Edit What footage did the jury see with Darragh Bewell in it????

I don't think that they both left work at 6pm. I was under the impression that after their lunch at the Hope & Anchor, they both went back to work, but he left at sometime mid afternoon? Purely because of the drive to Sheffield. Joanna left work later with friends and went to the Ram pub for a drink. I'm probably wrong as this is so elementary that I'm sure you will have researched thoroughly.

As far as the cash machines, you have the choice of the Centre, Waitrose, Nat. West, maybe Student's Union and the HSBC one. Quite a selection. If alone as I have said, the outside ones, which are all but Waitrose and maybe the Student's Union of course Tesco's don't have one, I would not use at night as a lone female. Bristol isn't that bad, but its best to beware.

Gotta go and feed the cat.

Offline [...]

« Reply #936 on: October 21, 2017, 03:31:05 PM »
Beg your pardon there may be a cash machine inside the students union.

Along with a Washing Machine ...  8(0(*

Don't know where The students Union is Nina.. But either way.. Where is the CCTV of her at the ATM accompanied by Darragh Bewell??

Offline nina

« Reply #937 on: October 21, 2017, 03:34:54 PM »
Along with a Washing Machine ...  8(0(*

Don't know where The students Union is Nina.. But either way.. Where is the CCTV of her at the ATM accompanied by Darragh Bewell??

Don't know who Darragh Bewell is so don't know to what you are referring.

So what route do you think that Joanna walked home?

All I was saying that there maybe an ATM in the Student's Union and that decades ago they did have a large laundrette in the place. Makes sense that they would still have one in 2010.

Offline nina

« Reply #938 on: October 21, 2017, 03:40:39 PM »
Anyway Joanna walked up Park St, round Queens Square, along the road that has the Union in (can't remember name), at the end just past Victoria Park she turned left for Bargain Booze, coming out she turned right for Tesco's and home.

At least that's what I have always thought.  Given the conditions, lumps of ice on pavements etc., she took exactly the same route I would have taken had I had to walk home from the bottom of Park St.

Offline nina

« Reply #939 on: October 21, 2017, 03:44:58 PM »

All I was saying that there maybe an ATM in the Student's Union and that decades ago they did have a large laundrette in the place. Makes sense that they would still have one in 2010.

105 Queens Rd.  What would we do without google?

Offline nina

« Reply #940 on: October 21, 2017, 03:49:41 PM »
Actually that's another thought, if Joanna did go into the student's union there would be CCTV, unfortunately not still around now.

If she did pop into the Union to do washing or ATM she would have been on film.

If she did get money at the Union its nearer Bargain Booze than any of the other ATMs.

Offline [...]

« Reply #941 on: October 21, 2017, 03:56:05 PM »

Darragh Bewell is The Friend that appeared at trial saying he went for a drink with Joanna Yeates after work...
The CCTV footage shows Joanna Yeates sitting and chatting with work colleagues before putting her coat on and leaving the Ram pub.
Friends of Miss Yeates who were also at the pub on December 17 2010 have given evidence to the court.
Darragh Bellew, a landscape architect colleague of Miss Yeates, said she bought him a pint during post-work festive drinks.

Another Article ...

On the night she died, Irishman Mr Bellew, a colleague of Miss Yeates, said the young woman had been in good spirits.
When prosecution barrister Nicholas Rowland asked him whether she was drunk, Mr Bellew told the jury: 'Not at all, just jovial, her usual self.'
CCTV footage showed Miss Yeates and Mr Bellew leaving their office on Park Street, using a cashpoint, then walking up the hill to the Ram.
Mr Bellew told how colleagues and friends from an Irish Gaelic football team were joining them in the pub, which was packed with Christmas revellers.
When asked whether she left before other drinkers, Mr Bellew said: 'She would always leave before most of us - when we would go on drinking she would go to be with Greg (Reardon, her boyfriend) really.'

But Darragh you didn't answer the question... You'd make a good politician!!

Did Joanna Yeates leave before friends from an Irish Gaelic football team  arrived or any other drinkers ???... A simple yes or No will suffice........

When did these friends of Darragh Bewell's arrive at The Ram Pub???? where they the ones sat at the table ?? Or did they arrive later ??

So if Joanna Yeates was expecting to meet with your football friends.. why did she leave early and become bored and start looking for company????

That doesn't make sense if Joanna Yeates had the opportunity to meet more people and different people why didn't she stay... Did Joanna Yeates Know any of these football friends ????

If these football friends were sat at The Table in The Ram pub with Joanna Yeates and Darragh Bewell...Then where are their statements from the last evening of Joanna Yeates life ???? Because I originally thought she was only sat with work colleagues..!!

As for her journey home I don't know what it would be ...and I'd need a little time to assess it.. And I need to do a few things now ....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2048622/Vincent-Tabak-trial-Pictures-Joanna-Yeates-drinking-night-died.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8825277/Court-shown-Joanna-Yeates-bar-CCTV.html

Offline [...]

« Reply #942 on: October 21, 2017, 04:04:04 PM »
Actually that's another thought, if Joanna did go into the student's union there would be CCTV, unfortunately not still around now.

If she did pop into the Union to do washing or ATM she would have been on film.

If she did get money at the Union its nearer Bargain Booze than any of the other ATMs.

Until anyone sees the footage of the visit to the ATM we cannot be sure, which ATM she used ...  But there must be some footage as it was mentioned in court...

CCTV footage showed Miss Yeates and Mr Bellew leaving their office on Park Street, using a cashpoint, then walking up the hill to the Ram.

I was suggesting that Waitrose was just as likely an option and would explain her hesitation on entering the store and turning back on herself... .. Also the lack of purchases she made there.... THAT....Being Zero purchases !!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2048622/Vincent-Tabak-trial-Pictures-Joanna-Yeates-drinking-night-died.html#ixzz4w9ggHaqH

Edit... What was the Time and Date on The ATM CCTV footage that captured The Visit by Joanna Yeates and Darragh Bewell???

Because.. we never have a time stamp on anything... And That visit could have been anytime whatsoever with Darragh Bewell...

So it could be quite possible she did visit an ATM to withdraw cash.... And that ATM might have been at Waitrose...

I think you will need Joanna Yeates bank records to verify that withdrawal..... It would be a verifiable transaction with the bank!!!

Offline nina

« Reply #943 on: October 21, 2017, 04:15:21 PM »
Until anyone sees the footage of the visit to the ATM we cannot be sure, which ATM she used ...  But there must be some footage as it was mentioned in court...

I was suggesting that Waitrose was just as likely an option and would explain her hesitation on entering the store and turning back on herself... .. Also the lack of purchases she made there.... THAT....Being Zero purchases !!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2048622/Vincent-Tabak-trial-Pictures-Joanna-Yeates-drinking-night-died.html#ixzz4w9ggHaqH

Maybe Waitrose didn't have the flavour pizza that she wanted ..... I'm not being flippant.

The only other reason is ATM, money.

This Darragh did not say that he walked out of the Ram with Joanna, just that they left work together, visited an ATM and went to the Ram pub. Zilch nothing else. So I think you can write him off. Joanna left the Ram alone .... unfortunately ..... and walked home alone.

Offline [...]

« Reply #944 on: October 21, 2017, 04:22:22 PM »
Maybe Waitrose didn't have the flavour pizza that she wanted ..... I'm not being flippant.

The only other reason is ATM, money.

This Darragh did not say that he walked out of the Ram with Joanna, just that they left work together, visited an ATM and went to the Ram pub. Zilch nothing else. So I think you can write him off. Joanna left the Ram alone .... unfortunately ..... and walked home alone.

Yes I can see that on the CCTV footage... But how much of this footage is an accurate account of what Joanna Yeates did on Friday 17th December 2010?? Seeing as there are NO TIMESTAMPS upon these CCTV images ??? And the Tesco's one has been tampered with??

And therefore I will repeat,... where is the CCTV footage of Joanna Yeates going to an ATM with Darragh Bewell some where around the bottom of the hill before she went to the Ram Pub??

Giving a Timeline of when she left her work, to be a different time altogether... And if she left work at 5:00pm like Greg had done... What did she do for an hour before she arrived at The Ram Pub???

Edit.. 

It doesn't actually say she was at the ATM with Darragh Bewell...

It first of all says... CCTV footage showed Miss Yeates amd Mr Bewell leaving their Office on Park street....
Now that could be from CCTV from inside BDP Building....

Then it goes on to say.....
Using a Cashpoint and then walking up the hill....

It doesn't say walked down the Hill to the cashpoint....  So they left their Office...

Is that when Joanna Yeates walked to Waitrose maybe to use their cash machine on her own????

Because we would either need the CCTV of Joanna yeates and Darragh Bewell walking to the cash machine and being there together... Or the CCTV footage of them walking together back up the hill.

But I don't know where the CCTV camera's maybe located on Park Street... They could be from shops....

So I still believe it is very possible that Joanna Yeates went to Waitrose to withdraw money.... That to me makes sense...

That sentence about leaving the Office ... reminded me of the way in which Andrew Mott described the ground being frozen and Joanna Yeates being frozen... He was taking about 2 seperate things....

Is this what the article means... They were seperate events????

Leave Office...  And then Joanna Yeates went to the cash Point on her own????? making Waitrose a good place to get cash, whether or not they stocked the correct flavour of Pizza ??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2048622/Vincent-Tabak-trial-Pictures-Joanna-Yeates-drinking-night-died.html#ixzz4w9n69G1I