Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599762 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #1020 on: October 24, 2017, 10:11:28 AM »
Was it Karen Thomas who dismissed Kingdom's statement that he heard the words "Help Me" on Saturday the 18th December 2010?

kingdom
BC Member
OCT
Default Re: Did Harry Walker change his story about the screams he heard?
 - they newspaper seems to be incorporating several people's experiences in that article.

I only found out about Harry Walker's witness statement 10 days ago and have only read the details for the first time on this thread. What i experienced was during the day time - this is what i explained to the police on the 21st of December and to an Evening Post journalist a few days later.

(I'm the person in one of three flats - not Harry Walker - whose bedrooms back onto both CJ's drive - and with one having an oblique view of Tabak's door -- HW is in the same development but in the main house).

What i heard - on what i NOW believe to be saturday mid morning - probably between 10am - and 12.30 pm - was what sounded like a female voice shout out - 'Why won't someone help me!' very loudly. I only clearly caught the last two words 'help me!' - looked outside and there was no one about and assumed it was someone actually calling to someone else on Canynge Road and that i'd misheard - what i thought i'd heard).

It definitely wasn't on the friday night - i was in on the friday night and can't recall hearing anything undue - although i do recall hearing raised voices one evening of that week - which could have been an argument or could equally have revelers). I have a TV in the bedroom so it feasible that any scream might have been blocked out by the sound of that - (i seem to recall there was a turbulent episode of Eastenders on that evening).

I spoke to the DC last week who i had spoken to back in January and she said that as i hadn't been called as a witness they had probably concluded that what i heard was not relevant to the case. (Which i took to mean that the police have concrete forensic evidence that Jo was murdered on the friday night and that what i heard could not have been her on the saturday morning).

Personally i disagree. I'm not a fantasist or prone to a wild imagination and it would be a spectacular coincidence if the shout had not been Jo as at the time i thought the timbre of the voice sounded very odd.

I have contacted the police about this issue on at least 4 occasions specifying that i had heard this during the brightest part of that day -

He states Harry Walker couldn't have heard the screams  as he lives in the main part of the building.. And Kingdom's backs onto the back of Canygne Road...

I spoke to the DC last week who i had spoken to back in January and she said that as i hadn't been called as a witness they had probably concluded that what i heard was not relevant to the case.

Did they dismiss out of hand Kingdoms statement because it was in the daytime that he heard the screams???

I spoke to the DC last week who i had spoken to back in January and she said that as i hadn't been called as a witness they had probably concluded that what i heard was not relevant to the case. (Which i took to mean that the police have concrete forensic evidence that Jo was murdered on the friday night and that what i heard could not have been her on the saturday morning).

Kingdom was under the impression that they had concrete Forensic Evidence that Joanna Yeates was murdered Friday Night... So what did the DC says to him???

Now kingdoms statement should have been taken more seriously...  (imo)

Why won't someone help me!' very loudly. I only clearly caught the last two words 'help me!'

He hears someone shouting "Why won't someone Help me".... And the Police decide in their wisdom that this neighbour who is the closest neighbour to Joanna Yeates , doesn't have a valid statement...

I would have thought that out of all the neighbours.."Kingdom" was in a better position than anyone...

Where the jury ever told that the words help me were said on their visit to Percival Court???

Because why take them there... As Harry Walker couldn't hear anything..... Did they go inside "Percival Court to Harry Walkers Flat???  Or were they just stood in the garden or somewhere outside???

Because they would need to go inside his Flat.....
The jury also heard evidence from Harry Walker who said he heard a scream on the evening of 17 December.

Now it doesn't state whether he was inside or out????? And as there wasn't parties going on at Percival Court and the weather was freezing.. Harry Walker had to be inside.... So did the Jury go into Harry Walkers Flat to see if he could hear, screams coming from The Back of 44 Canygne Road ????

The jury went to 4 sites??
12:16 PM - 11 Oct 2011Twitter
skynewsgatherer
@skynewsgatherer
Clegg QC says there are four particular sites they will look at. Jurors are to make a note of how long it takes to walk route Joanna took.

(1) Longwood Lane

(2) 53 Canygne Road

(3) Flat 1 44 Canygne Road

(4) Flat 2 Canygne Road

(5) Percival Court

(6) Joanna Yeates journey home

Amid a heavy police presence, Mr Justice Field helped the jury retrace her steps through Bristol's upmarket Clifton district.

There would have been loads of sites for number 6!!

Whatever is said to the jury on their visit... Is it recorded ??? Could the jury have been told about the cries for "help"??

So Karen Thomas did do a lot of Interviews... Was it she who spoke to "Kingdom" and dismissed his Important Statement A a credbile person witnessing a woman's cry for help?????

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/uknews/8822613/Inside-the-flat-where-Joanna-Yeates-was-killed-by-Vincent-Tabak.html?image=11

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7613.msg365827#msg365827

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-15289139

https://www.bowlandcentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98647&highlight=harry+walker

Offline [...]

« Reply #1022 on: October 24, 2017, 02:41:33 PM »
12:29 PM - 11 Oct 2011Twitter
Katie Stallard
@skystallard
4: go to address in Percival court,around corner from canynge road,the significance of which they will be told later.

Now what was The significance of the Jurys visit to Percival Court????

Where they told about the "Help Me Crys"????? 

Because realistically there's nothing significant that Harry Walker could hear...... He heard noise varying at different times...

Harry Walker told the court he heard a yell at about 8.30pm as he prepared to sit down for pudding with his girlfriend.

So harry walker heard a noise when Joanna yeates was on the phone to Rebecca Scott near Tesco's and they brought him to trial????

They must have said something about the crys "Help Me " to the jury..... There's no other significant reason that going to a house that didn't hear the noises at the correct time, would even warrant the jury visiting in the first place .....
I'll ask again... Where The Jury Told of The "HelpMe" cries when they visited Percival Road..??

As we know that is what another witness heard  and these cries for Help were on Saturday 18th December 2010 Mid morning!!!!

I don't understand ... There is NOTHING SIGNIFICANT in Harry Walkers testimony......

Why is it significant?????

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2048622/Vincent-Tabak-trial-Pictures-Joanna-Yeates-drinking-night-died.html#ixzz4wQryHBkQ

Offline [...]

« Reply #1023 on: October 24, 2017, 03:14:11 PM »
It's has just dawned on me.... The Texts do not prove anything.....

The only way that the text prove the timing of anything is to see a print out of someones mobile Phone records... And we never got any mobile phone record print outs....

How can we rely on any text messages without a print out????

It's all to do with Setting The time and Date on your phone settings  The timing of certain text were imperative... But they do not prove a person arrived at a destination or left a destination... They do NOT prove that they were at a location or NOT!!!!

I have just changed the date and time on my mobile phone..... And for my unfortunate hubby... sent him 2 random texts.... Just discovered that he has received them as todays date...

I have attached an image of what I sent him..  Please notice the date and time of the message I sent...

I think we now need to ignore these text messages that were part of this Investigation... Because without A Phone Company "print out log" of all the specific dates... Anyone could have changed the Date and Time On any message that was sent...

So when we have Dr Vincent Tabak and his "Crisis" text... did he write that.... And what proof did we have that Greg arrived at Sheffield after 10:00pm???

There is NO proof of either of these text messages ....(IMO)!!!!!

So I sent the text today and it says on my phone that i sent on: 17/12/2010, 20:31

In fact if you look at both texts..... On the first one I hadn't changed the time .....

Edit... You would need access to both phones also.... (for the date and time to correspond)

We never had Tanja Morson at Trial.. So we never had the proper log of what she received from Dr Vincent Tabak...

Her phone my have the day those texts were really sent... But if you have both phones, in ones possession... you can change the date and time on both of them , to make it appear that texts were sent at the said time .....

double Edit... On my phone which I haven't had that long (10 months)It is says its the first text I sent my hubby..... which of course it can't be ....

I have just screen shot my first texts to my hubby... I was thanking him for buying me this phone.. It has the date and time I sent my first message after those messages I did today.....

Offline nina

« Reply #1024 on: October 24, 2017, 03:22:28 PM »
Was it Karen Thomas who dismissed Kingdom's statement that he heard the words "Help Me" on Saturday the 18th December 2010?

He states Harry Walker couldn't have heard the screams  as he lives in the main part of the building.. And Kingdom's backs onto the back of Canygne Road...

Did they dismiss out of hand Kingdoms statement because it was in the daytime that he heard the screams???

Kingdom was under the impression that they had concrete Forensic Evidence that Joanna Yeates was murdered Friday Night... So what did the DC says to him???

Now kingdoms statement should have been taken more seriously...  (imo)

He hears someone shouting "Why won't someone Help me".... And the Police decide in their wisdom that this neighbour who is the closest neighbour to Joanna Yeates , doesn't have a valid statement...

I would have thought that out of all the neighbours.."Kingdom" was in a better position than anyone...

Where the jury ever told that the words help me were said on their visit to Percival Court???

Because why take them there... As Harry Walker couldn't hear anything..... Did they go inside "Percival Court to Harry Walkers Flat???  Or were they just stood in the garden or somewhere outside???

Because they would need to go inside his Flat.....
Now it doesn't state whether he was inside or out????? And as there wasn't parties going on at Percival Court and the weather was freezing.. Harry Walker had to be inside.... So did the Jury go into Harry Walkers Flat to see if he could hear, screams coming from The Back of 44 Canygne Road ????

The jury went to 4 sites??
(1) Longwood Lane

(2) 53 Canygne Road

(3) Flat 1 44 Canygne Road

(4) Flat 2 Canygne Road

(5) Percival Court

(6) Joanna Yeates journey home

There would have been loads of sites for number 6!!

Whatever is said to the jury on their visit... Is it recorded ??? Could the jury have been told about the cries for "help"??

So Karen Thomas did do a lot of Interviews... Was it she who spoke to "Kingdom" and dismissed his Important Statement A a credbile person witnessing a woman's cry for help?????

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/uknews/8822613/Inside-the-flat-where-Joanna-Yeates-was-killed-by-Vincent-Tabak.html?image=11

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7613.msg365827#msg365827

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-15289139

https://www.bowlandcentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98647&highlight=harry+walker

What i heard - on what i NOW believe to be saturday mid morning - probably between 10am - and 12.30 pm - was what sounded like a female voice shout out - 'Why won't someone help me!' very loudly. I only clearly caught the last two words 'help me!' - looked outside and there was no one about and assumed it was someone actually calling to someone else on Canynge Road and that i'd misheard - what i thought i'd heard).

Kingdom only actually heard the words `Help Me' so where the why won't someone .... very loudly came from?
I can understand the police not calling this witness because of this statement ... if true.

Again these are words that I have shouted in my lifetime, over trying to rewire plugs etc., that I'm not good at. I would be shouting "why the hell won't someone help me!" So if the police are thinking along these lines well .....

No I can't see that one Nine, Harry W didn't have to be inside. He could have gone outside for many reasons, to put the rubbish in the bin, to have a cigarette etc.,

How do you know that there weren't parties at Percival Court that weekend?

Offline [...]

« Reply #1025 on: October 24, 2017, 04:14:25 PM »
Yes  Nina....

Harry didn't need to be inside... But then he would be further away... As he was supposed to live in the main building an I trust he would exit onto the road away from Canygne Road...

Offline nina

« Reply #1026 on: October 24, 2017, 05:03:14 PM »
Yes  Nina....

Harry didn't need to be inside... But then he would be further away... As he was supposed to live in the main building an I trust he would exit onto the road away from Canygne Road...

Sorry about that rather garbled post Nine. Was going by advice to cut and paste.

The acoustics around some of the roads, College Rd, Canynge Rd are quite amazing at nights.

That's why I was asking whether snow muffled sound to a certain extent.

Offline nina

« Reply #1027 on: October 24, 2017, 05:24:41 PM »
Do we know what VT was doing in between him arriving home and Joanna arriving home?

Offline nina

« Reply #1028 on: October 24, 2017, 05:26:09 PM »
...... sorry, besides making himself a pizza. That's all I know about what VT did.

Offline [...]

« Reply #1029 on: October 24, 2017, 06:00:19 PM »
...... sorry, besides making himself a pizza. That's all I know about what VT did.

think he was supposed to have gone out taking Photographs but there wasn't much snow apparently...

Defence Counsel: Did you remain at home or did you go out?
Tabak: I went out
I sent Tanja a text message after I returned; just after 7.15pm
I had gone for a quick walk to take pictures of snow.
I left by small garden gate to Bristol Road then returned.
I didn’t take any photos- the snow was dirty.
At 7.25 – after I had returned, I accessed my bank account via Internet until 7.37pm.
Defence Counsel: Can we just put the timeline to one side? What did you do after 7.37pm?
Tabak: I drank a beer. I watched TV- I cannot remember what. I had supper- a readymade
pizza. Then I decided to go out again.
Defence Counsel: Why?
Tabak: I was lonely; bored so decided to drive to the big Asda in Bedminster to buy myself
some treats.
Defence Counsel: Where was your car parked?
Tabak: My car was parked on the street.
Defence Counsel: Without any help from the timeline, are you able to say what time it
was you decided to go to Asda?
Tabak: No.
Defence Counsel: Look at our timeline chart again. No 76. Jo Yeates did not get back to
her flat until 8.37 or thereabouts. Timeline 39- you ultimately went to Asda at approx
10.13 pm.
Can you help by telling what time you believe you went to Asda?
Tabak: No not exactly.

Defence Counsel: Can we just put the timeline to one side? What did you do after 7.37pm?
Tabak: I drank a beer. I watched TV- I cannot remember what. I had supper- a readymade
pizza. Then I decided to go out again.

Ate Pizza... Nina you were right....

Notice he has supper and Not Dinner ... which he should have had after he returned from work... So what time did Dr Vincent Tabak eat his supper??? Just before he went to ASDA by the looks of things...

So he feels hungry after killing his neighbour?????

It has to be before ASDA... because he has a burger when he meets Tanja.....

http://www.criminal-lawyer.org.uk/39-CLN-JAN-2012.pdf

Offline [...]

« Reply #1030 on: October 24, 2017, 06:04:53 PM »
For AH, mrswah and leonora....

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. – Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, stated by Sherlock Holmes

Offline nina

« Reply #1031 on: October 24, 2017, 06:15:38 PM »
For AH, mrswah and leonora....

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. – Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, stated by Sherlock Holmes

Aww and that doesn't apply to me?

Offline [...]

« Reply #1032 on: October 24, 2017, 06:17:08 PM »
Aww and that doesn't apply to me?

Yes sorry Nina....  I just think they will know what i mean... that is all....

Offline nina

« Reply #1033 on: October 24, 2017, 06:19:06 PM »
think he was supposed to have gone out taking Photographs but there wasn't much snow apparently...

Ate Pizza... Nina you were right....

Notice he has supper and Not Dinner ... which he should have had after he returned from work... So what time did Dr Vincent Tabak eat his supper??? Just before he went to ASDA by the looks of things...

So he feels hungry after killing his neighbour?????

It has to be before tesco's... because he has a burger when he meets Tanja.....

http://www.criminal-lawyer.org.uk/39-CLN-JAN-2012.pdf

Out taking 'photos .... she said dubiously .... it was below 0 degrees, no snow earlier on, so what would he be taking 'photos of?

Ah just looking at your post will read and answer in a while.

Offline nina

« Reply #1034 on: October 24, 2017, 06:19:59 PM »
Yes sorry Nina....  I just think they will know what i mean... that is all....

I too know exactly what it's about. I saw the 'photos!