Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599838 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #1080 on: October 29, 2017, 08:40:10 PM »
On 6 Jan 2011, Tabak researched the words
Pizza box
Tabak Googled the words
‘Rubbish collection York Place Clifton Bristol’
‘Jo Yeates rubbish’
 At 4.10 (pm) Tabak searched on Wikipedia for the words
‘Detention of a suspect’
‘letter and label sent to a public house’
Tabak Goggled the words:
‘Yeates’
‘Avon & Somerset police’
And at 5.00 pm, Tabak researched on
Google map
‘Clifton Richmond Terrace’
At Line 422 of the prosecution chart
 At 9.10 am (at work)
Tabak searched for press articles on the murder.
Then he Googled the words
‘DNA test’
‘Waste recycling’
‘rubbish collection’

The Article about this Note and Pizza label was actually not reported until 10th January 2011 and the search is clearly done on The 6th January 2011

By Martin Evans11:41AM GMT 10 Jan 2011

The note, which was scrawled in A5 paper in black ink, was sent to the Bristol Ram pub shortly after her body was discovered on Christmas Day.
Written on lined paper ripped from a notepad, the letter included a fake address and telephone number, and mentioned Miss Yeates by name.

Just thinking about the "mentioned her by name ".... Would that be "Jo"??

"As soon as I saw her name I realised it could be very important. The police were clearly interested.

The Police were clearly interested (imo) because it said the name "Jo" (imo)

The evidence about the note and The Pizza was never brought to trial in relation to Dr Vincent Tabak and I believe it was because of course.. It had nothing to do with Dr Vincent Tabak.... But it had something to do with somebody....

The only reason for this piece of significant Evidence being on the search of what they have lead us to believe are Dr vincent Tabak's searches are they are either... The searches of the person responsible for her death... Or someone close enough to the Investigation to even know of it's existence before the 10th January 2010...

If the Pizza and note had a Dr Vincent Tabak connected to it in any shape or form.... Even by the searches... They would have brought the "Pizza and The Note ' to trial to prove that he was aware of their existence before the 10th January 2010....

But they don't .... So again.. I look at the searches and conclude they are NOT Dr Vincent Tabak's searches, but the searches of the person responsible for Joanna Yeates death.... (imo)..

http://www.criminal-lawyer.org.uk/39-CLN-JAN-2012.pdf

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8250162/Joanna-Yeates-murder-letter-containing-pizza-label-sent-to-pub-where-architect-had-final-drink.html

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline [...]

« Reply #1081 on: October 30, 2017, 12:26:29 AM »
Part One....Referring back to this:

4:46 PM - 28 Oct 2011Twitter
Jim Old
@SkyFixer69
#JoannaYeates police asked why VTs girlfriend was not a witness in the trial. They haven't spoken to her since the day after his arrest...

Tanja hadn't spoken to the Police since the 21st January 2011... And Dr Vincent Tabak was not charged until 22nd January 2011...

This alone proves that the mobile phone calls that were used in Dr Vincent Tabak's trial, that were supposed to be between Dr Vincent Tabak and Tanja Morson were not theirs...(imo)...

Defence Counsel: Turn to entry 11.
‘Entry 11- seen past the flat at 9.05 where Tanya had already left for work in a lift-share’.
Text message from Tabak: ‘Love you’.
Text answer from Tanja: Love you too. Pretty snow.

Defence Counsel: Continuing to look at our timeline- timeline 24 was a ‘Divert
voicemail’.
Timeline 27- telephone call.
Timeline 28- text message from Tanja and to Tanja at 4 pm.
Timeline 29- there was a much longer telephone call at 4.23pm.
Timeline 30- Internet use at home- Tanja used the laptop – The Defendant was still at
work.

Timeline 31- Vincent Tabak texted girlfriend Tanja: ‘How are you? Getting ready for
party?’
Timeline 37- Vincent Tabak leaves his workplace.
Timeline 45- Vincent Tabak’s journey home- 6.54 at Constitution Hill. Home just after
7pm by which time Tanja had already left. Text message to Tanja- ‘Just got home’.

Defence Counsel: Did you remain at home or did you go out?
Tabak: I went out
I sent Tanja a text message after I returned; just after 7.15pm
I had gone for a quick walk to take pictures of snow.
I left by small garden gate to Bristol Road then returned.
I didn’t take any photos- the snow was dirty.

Defence Counsel: At our timeline 100, you sent a text message to Tanja ‘How are you? I
am at Asda. Buying some crisis.’ How did you feel?
Tabak: I just wanted to hear her voice; to get support and comfort

[/Defence Counsel: Our Timeline 113 – your car was seen on the road and so you must
have reached your flat around 10 minutes past midnight. At 18 minutes past we can see on
the timeline, a text from you to Tanja- ‘Are you on the bus?’ Then your landline call to
Tanja. What did you do?

Defence Counsel: Can you look at item where you sent message to Tanja ‘missing you’
Can you remember if you sent it before you decided to go to Asda.
Recapping- you come off the Internet at 7.37pm (our entry 47) & remain in your flat until
9.29pm (our entry 88)

From The Mirror...

Early that evening Miss Morson texted Tabak and said: "Love you. Bus is very quiet and tame only me and Nic drinking".When Tabak arrived home from work at around 7.15pm, he replied: "Love you too. Hopefully party is more lively. Just got home. Missing you Vxx".

Throughout all of these text.....  It is only again until the 18th December that there is an exchange between Dr Vincent Tabak and Tanja Morson.... But that is not what I'm really referring too...

If Tanja Morson had exchanged those texts messages with Dr Vincent Tabak on the evening of the 17th and 18th December 2010.... Tanja Morson would have been at trial.....

They would have needed Tanja Morson's phone records to prove that she had sent those texts, and by using Tanja Morson phone records that in turn I believe would require her to be at trial to corroborate these texts....

They didn't just use Dr Vincent Tabak's phone and go... He's such a nice chap we'll believe what it says on his phone...  No they would have needed both Dr Vincent Tabak's phone records and Tanja Morsons phone records, to make sure that Dr Vincent Tabak hadn't had access to both his and Tanja's phone to create himself an alibi...(imo)

So... Those text are no more Dr Vincent Tabak and Tanja Morsons texts as they are mine and Humpty Dumptys texts....

They belong to someone else..... (imo)

Tanja is not strangely absent.... Or agreeing with Clegg...

And Miss Morson seems to agree, having failed to make a single  appearance at court.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg425494#msg425494

http://live-news.sky.com/Event/Reaction_on_verdict_over_Yeates_death?Page=2

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/830029/vincent-tabak-strangled-jo-yeates-then-texted-girlfriend-im-bored/

Offline [...]

« Reply #1082 on: October 30, 2017, 12:27:11 AM »
Part Two....

And Miss Morson seems to agree, having failed to make a single  appearance at court.

Tanja didn't make a single appearance at court because she had NO PART in this case... period...(imo) She didn't send those texts.. so she wasn't going to be on the stand to say so..... It wasn't that the Defence didn't need Tanja Morson at Trial... They really didn't WANT her at trial as a witness...(imo) It suited them better that she was absent and they chose NOT to call her to give evidence... Because if she gave evidence .. i wouldn't be sat here now... And Dr Vincent Tabak would not be in prison....

The fact that Tanja Morson was NOT at Trial at all, should be enough to tell us what was said on the stand an in court about Dr Vincent Tabak was an untrue....

The same with Buro Happold... They were not needed in court either.... Because it wasn't 'Their" work computers that the searches were done on....(imo) So the too had nothing to add to this trial (IMO)...

Someone staged those texts... They are NOT the texts of Dr Vincent Tabak and Tanja Morson... (imo)

I believe it is this text that proves that Dr Vincent Tabak and Tanja Morson didn't exchange texts..(imo)

Defence Counsel: Turn to entry 11.
‘Entry 11- seen past the flat at 9.05 where Tanya had already left for work in a lift-share’.
Text message from Tabak: ‘Love you’.
Text answer from Tanja: Love you too. Pretty snow.

And in more detail...

Early that evening Miss Morson texted Tabak and said: "Love you. Bus is very quiet and tame only me and Nic drinking".When Tabak arrived home from work at around 7.15pm, he replied: "Love you too. Hopefully party is more lively. Just got home. Missing you Vxx".

The reason I say this is the case is three fold... No kisses after Tanja, Apparently said Love You... No name .. No pet names.... But most of all... If that had been a text from Tanja Morson.. I believe that she would have been in court to take the witness stand.... Or signed a statement as did the  friends of Joanna Yeates, who replied to the texts she made when she was looking for company.....

I believe a statement from Tanja Morson would have been read out in court, if those were her texts...(imo)

In a written statement, Michael Brown, who also worked with Yeates, said he had spoken to her in the Ram about her plans for Christmas and about who would win the final of The Apprentice, which was being aired on the Sunday night.

In a statement read to the jury, the architect Samuel Huscroft said he had planned to go to the Ram but he was not feeling well and went home.

He said that later on he received a text from Yeates, which said: "Where are you this fine evening?" Huscroft texted back but did not receive a reply.

These people confirm to the Jury what they said via text.....In a Statement that is read to the court.... Tanja Morson does NOT!!!! 

They confirm what they were doing that evening .... Tanja Morson does NOT!!!!

Tanja Morson doesn't make a statement or appearance at court, to confirm or deny anything... That is why I do not believe that they are the texts of Tanja Morson.....

The Defence tells us it is from Tanja... But there is no evidence to support that it is from Tanja Morson...

Smoke Mirrors.... Date and Timestamp settings... all to try and fool us into believing that this is exactly what Dr Vincent Tabak did... But we do not know what Tanja Morson did which is just as important...

And if you put Tanja Morson in the witness box today I am more than sure she would deny that those texts were the texts of hers and Dr Vincent Tabak's (imo)...

Defence Counsel: Our Timeline 113 – your car was seen on the road and so you must
have reached your flat around 10 minutes past midnight. At 18 minutes past we can see on
the timeline, a text from you to Tanja- ‘Are you on the bus?’

Where is the end to that text?? I mean the kisses and "V"... As apparently is usual for Dr Vincent Tabak... Strangely Missing..... I have attached images from the media what these texts were supposed to look like ...

voicemail’.
Timeline 30- Internet use at home- Tanja used the laptop –

Where is the content of this text message at 4pm ?????

Has no-one noticed... When Dr Vincent Tabak texts Tanja stop??? We see no evidence of them.....

Defence Counsel: Tanja phoned on the landline. Why did you go for Tanja in the car?
Tabak: I didn’t want her to walk home in the cold.
Defence Counsel: You were on the Internet later. Why did you do that? Constant contact
with Tanja by phone. At I.38 am, 18 December, you were leaving again in the hatchback.
Is this to collect Tanja from the Coach?
Tabak: Yes.

They could only verify that Dr Vincent Tabak was on the phone with Tanja if the landline was in Dr Vincent Tabak's name... But was it??

Defence Counsel: We can see the video of you going out of Park Street. Then you made a
call to Tanja. That was to ask her directions as to where to collect her?

If someone they are seeing on the street making a wrong turn, But was it Dr Vincent Tabak... ?? Because there is still the 40-45 minutes CCTV we haven't seen.... Is it on this CCTV that the phone call was made???

Dr Vincent Tabak as we remember has not given ANY details to anyone... about his movement since his arrest.. He only signed the enhanced statement in September 2011... So where did all this detail come from??? Not from Dr Vincent Tabak (imo)....

They must have had this information in some form or other.... they had to.. it's the only explanation.... 

Which part of Dr Vincent Tabak didn't say "anything" has nobody understood`?????

So if he didn't say anything.... he didn't confirm any of the texts that he and Tanja made at anytime...... Why would Dr Vincent Tabak confirm text messages that he and Tanja made, if He was protecting Tanja as we have presumed, by the  lack of her appearance....
So why then bring her Smack Bang .. right into the middle of this trial by stating what they had discussed via text message and phone calls...... He wouldn't .. he didn't (imo)...

The only reason Tanja Morson wasn't called to trial (imo).. Is that it would have made mincemeat out of the Defences claims their client did certain things, which were untrue.... They didn't want her there...(imo)

Those texts are not the texts of Tanja Morson and Dr Vincent Tabak.... I believe you need to look elsewhere for the answer to that riddle!! The same place that you need to look for this riddle....

voicemail’.
Timeline 30- Internet use at home- Tanja used the laptop – The Defendant was still at
work.Timeline 30- Internet use at home- Tanja used the laptop – The Defendant was still at
work.

How did they confirm that Tanja Morson used the Laptop at home?? When there was no way that they could prove it was Tanja Morson on the laptop as she hadn't been a witness.... I always presumed that they didn't have a password code... But i don't think it is that either.... 

Someone accessed a computer at home and they knew that for sure.... But how can they attribute that to Tanja Morson when they have no statement from her at trial.... It was just as likely if Tanja was getting ready for a party that she had a girlfriend at home with her who used the laptop....  It could even have been Santa Claus... There is no evidence that Tanja Morson did anything apart from the CCTV of her with Dr Vincent Tabak walking arm in arm going for a burger.....

Tanja Morson was not at trial to give evidence .. To Confirm or deny any of the claims made about her .... telling us of the untruths...(imo)

And as The Defence has demonstrates for us... Dr Vincent Tabak had his own notes he needed to refer to ....

Defence Counsel: Without any help from the timeline, are you able to say what time it
was you decided to go to Asda?
Tabak: No.

Also adding to my belief that they never had a statement of any detail from Dr Vincent Tabak.... Because he never made one ...(imo)

Instead used the information they already had.. to create a timeline of events for Dr Vincent Tabak.... (imo)

The content of the message from Tanja is seen in the media clearer...

Who is Nic???? Everyone is accounted for at trial.. But we have a mysterious person whom is with Tanja Morson... Now was Nic at Flat 2 on the computer when they say Tanja was at home using it, seeing as they were together????? They could have got ready at the flat??? But Tanja Morson hasn't confirmed or denied this possibility....

We don't know do we... Because Nic didn't make a statement either, Maybe this Illusive Nic should be a person of Interest... Maybe Nic can confirm or deny what Tanja Morson did or didn't do at this party... Maybe Nic can confirm or deny how often Tanja Morson was on the phone to Dr Vincent Tabak....

Or maybe Nic could actually tell us that she/he was the only ones drinking with Tanja Morson that evening!!!

I have a feeling Nic wasn't with Tanja Morson that evening somehow.....  but that is only my opinion!!!!!

And if Nic had been with Tanja, it wouldn't have been left up to the media to disclose this piece of important information.. The Defence would have done it themselves.... But that might have been another statement or witness that should have been at trial...(imo)

So.... Whose Nic?

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg425494#msg425494

http://live-news.sky.com/Event/Reaction_on_verdict_over_Yeates_death?Page=2

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/830029/vincent-tabak-strangled-jo-yeates-then-texted-girlfriend-im-bored/

Offline [...]

« Reply #1083 on: October 30, 2017, 10:00:20 AM »
Joanna Yeates movements.....

What were Joanna Yeates movements??? We only have a certain version of events, which is made up from media reports and bits from the trial... And they allow us to imagine what Joanna Yeates movements were.... We have to make this journey up in our minds, from articles such as :

Reardon told the court how he and Yeates had lunched together on Friday 17 December, the day she died.
Later they had a "kiss and cuddle" in the lobby of the office where they both worked and Reardon set off for a family weekend away.

Now On The Judge Rinder program it says something quite odd:

Judge Rinder:5:55

Earlier in the day Greg had departed for Sheffield, to spend the weekend with his family

Did Greg set off twice???

We met just before 5pm downstairs in the lobby area. We had a bit of a kiss and a cuddle, said goodbye and I left.

I suddenly had a thought... I couldn't work out if they worked for the same company, I couldn't understand why no-one at work had talked about Greg going to Sheffield for the weekend... I thought meeting downstairs in the lobby meant, he must have been visiting, or he wasn't at work that day.. But he'd just go up to the Office and everyone would be around...

The wording is always clever..(imo), I'm trying to decipher what it all means....

I have an idea about where Joanna Yeates was working on that day.... And I do not believe that she was at her Office  near Park Street, at all.... I've been sent around the houses, backwards and forwards.. Trying to see how Joanna Yeates was caught on CCTV, having a kiss and cuddle in the Lobby, But I don't believe she was caught on CCTV, and no-one witness this event, so this Information has come from Greg...

My next question.... Did Joanna Yeates got back to work, in BDP Building on the 14th December 2010?

Miss Yeates had taken a few days off at the same time, having had a cold and had
returned to work on 14 December 2010.

So we envisage, Joanna Yeates popping off on her travels to Her Office in the BDP, building near Park Street....

They only need to give us enough detail for ourselves to fill in the gaps.....

I think, that Joanna Yeates worked from home sometimes.... I am not stating it as fact... I am making this conclusion on observations....

The image I have attached shows filing cabinet, boxes , files, tubes for storing drawings... And the green board behind the white shelves I believe is a "Drawing Board and one boxed also......."

There is a desk and chair in the fire place area....  I wondered if there had been a room divide ??

But there is evidence that Joanna Yeates had a Home Office.. And i believe that Joanna Yeates had been at home under the weather, But didn't physically go back into the BDP Building, but worked from home instead....

It was the lobby that throw me.... The lobby I believe is the "Hallway" of Flat 1... Some people call it a Hallway, some people, call it a foyer, some people call it a "Lobby" ... And that is what I believe Greg meant when he said.. And downstairs is of course, downstairs in 44,canygne Road (imo)

Later they had a "kiss and cuddle" in the lobby of the office where they both worked and Reardon set off for a family weekend away.

Yes, I am sure Greg Reardon worked from home sometimes too..... (imo)

So it drastically changes the dynamics of what we believe Joanna Yeates Journey was....

We are aware of what her Journey was apparently on her way home... But there is no description of Joanna Yeates setting off to work in the morning... Because i do not believe she did....  I am almost certain she worked from home that Friday...

And part of her Journey that we have come to know, is when she is seen going up the hill after being to a cashpoint....

I'm busy trying to work out, how she left the BDP, building... And I don't think she did... I believe, she caught a bus into Clifton from her home, or someone gave her a lift, to meet Darragh Bewell and got to the cashpoint,where there is CCTV evidence, then she walked up the hill to the Ram pub with Darragh Bewell...(imo)

The other CCTV's?? Are they all the correct time... I mean did she pop into Waitrose, to buy something for someone as a pressie?? It doesn't say she does, and we don't know that she didn't.. She has bags with her in Waitrose, we do not see the full Waitrose clip....

Is this the reason Joanna Yeates has a rucksack with her... She had gifts for people at work??? The Rucksack, Is an Enigma.. What is in it and what time thing are in it are of importance.....

We only know of the Rucksacks contents because of what Greg Reardon says at court...

Mr Reardon, who works as an architectural assistant, said he spotted his girlfriend's rucksack on the dining room table and when he opened it he found her glasses, sunglasses, keys and wallet inside.
Her striped jumper, which she had been wearing on the day she was last seen alive, was also in the bag.

Architects assistant??
Thought he was an Architect in his own right..... Or do they mean he was Joanna Yeates assistant??

So when we go to the CCTV from The Ram Pub, there is no evidence of this "Stripy Jumper" in sight... she just has a T-shirt on.. She can't have taken it off if it was that cold, and I believe her fleece, would keep her warm....

We only know of it's existence because we are told so... And Greg would know what she was last wearing... No-one else from BDP, comfirms that Joanna Yeates was wearing a stripy top that day, or wearing a stripy top to work...

So I now have an image of Joanna Yeates working from home in a stripy top, possibly, or she had removed it because her heating was on and had, got ready for her evening out...Then having a kiss and cuddle in the Hallway of Flat 1 where she says Goodbye, to Greg as he leaves for Sheffield....

So... it's making sense.. especially with what Judge Rinder says... "Earlier in the day Greg had departed for Sheffield, "

On Friday 17 December 2010, after Greg Reardon has left for Sheffield, Miss Yeates
went to The Bristol Ram, a public house near her place of work, in order to socialise and
have some drinks with people she knew.

So at 5:00pm he sets off to Sheffield, Joanna Yeates is at home getting ready for the work party/drinks, and sets off to The Ram Pub.... Did he go somewhere first.. we know he has car trouble.... The times of the fixing of the car we don't have from CJ and Peter Stanley.. Setting off to Sheffield, could mean he popped to the shop first... Not physically got into the car...

Those phone calls on Friday never made sense, But If Joanna Yeates is getting ready to meet her friends in The Ram Pub, then....

'I rang her mobile and the landline and sent her a text (on Friday).

That quote makes sense... She's working from home says goodbye, he ring the land line,... maybe to whisper sweet nothings and blow kisses down the phone ... We don't know... And his Journey commences.... Did Greg Reardon set off from home at 5:00pm... Forget something or go back to the house for something and then have problems with the car??

5.20pm: Mr Reardon arrives home and is ready to set off at 6pm but Miss Yeates' Ford Ka will not start.

6.50pm: A neighbour helps to start the car and Mr Reardon leaves for Sheffield, arriving at 10.10pm.

As I keep saying the reports are confusing...  So did he leave the flat and come back????  Had Joanna Yeates left by then??? She has to get to The Ram Pub for 6:00pm but we do not know what else she did other than go to the Cash point.....

I am at the point where it is starting to make sense, to me..... I believe, I have understood Joanna Yeates Journey to the Ram Pub, from her home Office... Her Rucksack has gifts inside, I believe and in return Joanna Yeates leaves The Ram with Gifts etc, from here work colleagues...

That is why I believe she has so many bags when leaving the Ram... And adds to them with her trip to the shops..

But if Joanna Yeates worked from home and got ready to go to the Ram Pub from home... How did the stripy top end up inside the Rucksack?  That puzzles me...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/joanna-yeates-murder-timeline-of-events-2377178.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/boyfriends-panic-over-missing-joanna-yeates-2371910.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2050063/Vincent-Tabak-strangled-Jo-Yeates-20-seconds-stifle-scream-arm-her.html#ixzz4wyfFgNe3

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4htq8y

Offline [...]

« Reply #1084 on: October 31, 2017, 12:19:02 PM »
I have tried to find out about the locks that are on Joanna Yeates Flat... I believe that, it is of importance, whether or not people agree...

CJ.... was not arrested for nothing, legally they would need to have something that connected him to Joanna Yeates and as the only 2 pieces of evidence we were aware of were the fact that he has seen someone at the gate and the fact that he was the Landlord and would have the means to access her flat... Otherwise, anyone could gain access, even someone making a collection for charity for instance...

It's taken me an age to find info on the latch.... but it is not conclusive like many things in this case ..It is always the way that it is worded...

He said he and Miss Yeates would usually double-lock the wooden blue front door of the flat in Clifton, Bristol, whether they were in or out.
But he said he had only needed to use one key to get in when he returned on December 19.

Is this the access Panel....  If Joanna Yeates and himself would ordinarily lock both locks on their wooden door.... (There has to be something about that door.. i will look..)..
Then why didn't the fact that apparently only the latch was dropped, cause him concern??  That should have been a key factor (imo)..

To me that makes NO sense... why would the arrest CJ??

Hang on... I thought Joanna Yeates flat door was Plastic???

Ok I'm going back to what I had originally said that Joanna Yeates Flat had the Bay window....  The only door that is wooden is what we have come to know as Flat 2....

OMG.. I have had a moment....  Flat 1's door is not wooden.... Thats why when we see that it has been returned after its removal, we can see the white, through the door....

So If I am correct.. Joanna Yeates lived in the other Flat... I have to remember the staging...  And the words...

"No forced entry".... That must be referring to the fact that the glass panels were not broken ....

No- one but the media says the flat down the right hand side as you face the building is Joanna Yeates Flat... She lived in the flat that we see as Dr Vincent Tabak's.... They didn't stage Joanna Yeates Flat.. they staged an empty one... They cannot have sent the jury around to see a staged flat... There is no way they would do that, if i apply logic....

They cannot have gone to such lengths... That would really put Bernard amongst the flying Rats....

The jury told me .... I have seen inside Joanna Yeates flat I just didn't realise that I had... and I do believe that there are coat pegs there.....

Hand, slap forehead ,springs to mind..... It has been staring me in the face all along... Staring everyone in the face all along...

That is why we see the evidence of the media outside what we have been lead to believe is Dr Vincent Tabaks flat... It wasn't it was Joanna Yeates Flat...

I'm guilty as charged... I have done what everyone else has done... believed that the Flat that all the staging took place in was Joanna Yeates Flat and it wasn't....

It cannot have been... smoke and mirrors.. Well that trick nearly had me fooled.... That is why they Painted the tiles Because they could.. It wasn't Joanna Yeates home....

This brings even more questions.... Lord!!

So does that mean that the Halloween picture was also staged ??? It must be .. Greg, Emma and a Joanna Yeates look alike... Something is off... Something is wrong about this and I'm not sure if I am correct...

If the evidence of what we know as Flat 1 is anything to go by... The fact that it has most certainly been tampered with, then , that in itself, should have been enough for Dr Vincent Tabak to launch a campaign... (imo) His family would have seen that it wasn't correct... 

And you cannot bring evidence to court that is so blatantly false.... It would have had mincemeat made out of it...

So the interior of Joanna Yeates Flat is not that... But the Blue wooden door with the glass panel.... It has to be ... they cannot move trainers in pictures... I shouldn't have been able to find so many discrepancies....

Work was going on at the other side of the building all along , but our eyes were drawn to 'THAT" Flat.... The jury cannot have been taken to that flat and shown it as Joanna Yeates ...  So all my talk of Bob The Builder was true... But he and his band of ham fisted dudes, where only there to take our attention away from what was really going on....

I will look at this more closely... I know you all hate long posts... But My question now is... Why would Greg agree to take a photo of himself, with Emma and a Joanna Yeates look alike , to make it appear that they lived in that flat if that was not true????

I remember a post I did.. I will try to find it... where a girl had said she meet Joanna Yeates at the Halloween party.. So maybe the Halloween party wasn't held at Canygne Road...

Brings me back to why the Halloween Photo???

If he didn't live in that Flat as I now believe, why would he agree to pretend that he did????

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2050063/Vincent-Tabak-strangled-Jo-Yeates-20-seconds-stifle-scream-arm-her.html#ixzz4wyfFgNe3

Offline [...]

« Reply #1085 on: October 31, 2017, 12:40:26 PM »
This is the image that has always made me believe that that Flat was Joanna Yeates .....

It is because of the bed you can see in the bedroom... The black and white bed that is shown in the images of that flat....

And that was the only reason, and only connection that showed me it was the Flat that Joanna Yeates was supposed to live in....

I seem to have ignore, what is right in front of me.... That was the reason I couldn't work out where the wall was, that the picture of Greg ,Emma, (maybe it is Joanna Yeates with them??? Maybe not.. a possible look alike...)
Anyway.. That was why I couldn't find that wall in Flat 1... because it wasn't taken in Flat1 as we know it.... (imo)

I need to look at all the video's again... 

Offline [...]

« Reply #1086 on: October 31, 2017, 05:54:52 PM »
09:50, 19 October 2011  Daily Mail

A couple walking their dog found her body, partially clothed, 100 yards down the lane, on Christmas Day morning.
The trial at Bristol Crown Court continues.

Were the jury told she was partially clothed?? (they didn't need to be told.. they saw!!)
Was her pink top not actually over her body properly??

I say Pink Top... The Flower patterned Top that Dr Delaney Described, at trial, which differed from the plain top that Joanna Yeates was seen wearing in The Ram Pub, clearly showing that there had been a change of clothing...

Of Course... By the time who ever removed Joanna Yeates from the Flat, Rigor Mortis would have started to set in, and redressing her would have been impossible... That's why her top, was pulled up over her head.....

It wasn't pulled up over her head... More of a case of NOT being pulled down...(imo)

DCI Phil Jones has clearly stated on many many Occassions that Joanna Yeates was "Fully Clothed"... well she obviously wasn't!!!

Miss Yeates went missing on Dec 17 and her fully clothed body was found on Christmas Day.

So DCI Phil Jones had been letting us know all along that something was wrong..(imo)

So she probably didn't have any socks on either as the court drawing show her with bare feet.. And i am sure, the photo's that were taken say with sock removed....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8228665/Joanna-Yeates-murder-police-holding-secrets-of-architects-killing-father-says.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2050518/Vincent-Tabak-trial-Joanna-Yeatess-mother-Teresa-weeps-dead-body-photo.html#ixzz4x6lLIzkw

Offline [...]

« Reply #1087 on: November 01, 2017, 06:33:57 AM »
Please remove what I have said leonora... I apologise I have made an error...

But it still doesn't take away from the fact that Greg didn't ring Rebecca Scott

Offline Leonora

« Reply #1088 on: November 01, 2017, 01:45:52 PM »
Rebecca Scott

Rebecca Scott called Jo back..... She doesn't say she spoke to Joanna Yeates... But she did call her. Is this the reason that Rebecca Scott knew that something was wrong when...

Those phone times we have from Joanna Yeates phone have many calls missing..... I am positive.... They may not have been answered but they were made .....

So If Rebecca Scott called Joanna Yeates phone and she hadn't answered... Why didn't Greg ring Rebecca Scott, if she was the last person to ring the phone???

That's really weird.... I cannot have misunderstood....

Rebecca Scott says the last phone call she got was from the Police...

So why didn't Greg ring her ???  That's at least two missed opportunities to ring Rebecca Scott... (imo)

Was Rebecca Scott expecting Joanna Yeates to meet her ?? she says she was on her way??? Is that why Rebecca Scott rang Joanna Yeates phone, because she didn't turn up????

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/briefing/joanna_yeates/news/8785323.Best_friend_speaks_about_murdered_Jo/
I don't wish to seem condescending, but you have built a house of cards on a misinterpretation. Daily Echo reporter Bethan Phillips implies that the telephone call that Joanna initiated to Rebecca Scott while on her way from the Ram pub was in response to an earlier unanswered call to Joanna by Rebecca. Nothing in the article allows you to conclude that Rebecca had tried to ring Joanna between that call and her call 2½ days later in response to the police's text. Rebecca herself makes no mention of any call initiated by herself earlier than the one she made early on the Monday morning.

Rebecca testified in court in person, and was one of the most straightforward and trustworthy witnesses. If she had tried to call Joanna back on the Friday evening, as you suggest, then she would certainly have mentioned this attempt to the news media at the time, and during her testimony in the trial. Such a call would have reinforced the police's belief that Joanna was dead by the time the call was made. This call too would also have been seen on the call log by Greg, who would therefore have had no reason not to call Rebecca as well as Joanna's friends in Bristol. But he did not call Rebecca.

It is possible that Rebecca knows more than the police allowed her to tell, both to the press and during the trial, but I doubt very much if she is implicated in the cover-up, let alone the crime itself. If she had called Joanna's phone at any time during that weekend, and the phone had been answered by Joanna herself, or by someone else who could have been her killer, then I do not believe for one moment that Rebecca Scott would have kept silent.

You also keep on posting that Rebecca couldn't have known so soon that Joanna's coat was in the flat - and I keep on reminding you that she herself stated that it was Greg who took Joanna's phone when she rang early on the Monday morning. That Joanna's coat and purse were still in the flat is one of the first things Greg would have told Rebecca in his explanation of why the police had been summoned.

Offline [...]

« Reply #1089 on: November 01, 2017, 02:18:31 PM »
I don't wish to seem condescending, but you have built a house of cards on a misinterpretation. Daily Echo reporter Bethan Phillips implies that the telephone call that Joanna initiated to Rebecca Scott while on her way from the Ram pub was in response to an earlier unanswered call to Joanna by Rebecca. Nothing in the article allows you to conclude that Rebecca had tried to ring Joanna between that call and her call 2½ days later in response to the police's text. Rebecca herself makes no mention of any call initiated by herself earlier than the one she made early on the Monday morning.

Rebecca testified in court in person, and was one of the most straightforward and trustworthy witnesses. If she had tried to call Joanna back on the Friday evening, as you suggest, then she would certainly have mentioned this attempt to the news media at the time, and during her testimony in the trial. Such a call would have reinforced the police's belief that Joanna was dead by the time the call was made. This call too would also have been seen on the call log by Greg, who would therefore have had no reason not to call Rebecca as well as Joanna's friends in Bristol. But he did not call Rebecca.

It is possible that Rebecca knows more than the police allowed her to tell, both to the press and during the trial, but I doubt very much if she is implicated in the cover-up, let alone the crime itself. If she had called Joanna's phone at any time during that weekend, and the phone had been answered by Joanna herself, or by someone else who could have been her killer, then I do not believe for one moment that Rebecca Scott would have kept silent.

You also keep on posting that Rebecca couldn't have known so soon that Joanna's coat was in the flat - and I keep on reminding you that she herself stated that it was Greg who took Joanna's phone when she rang early on the Monday morning. That Joanna's coat and purse were still in the flat is one of the first things Greg would have told Rebecca in his explanation of why the police had been summoned.

Apologises leonora.... Please remove what I said... I obviously have a different way of looking at things than other people....

And you may think I have misinterpreted...  Best idea... ask Rebecca Scott... she may be able to clarify...

Maybe I imagine the Painted tiles as well...

Or maybe you know something i don't know leonora... And that is why you are sure I have misinterprted what was said!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #1090 on: November 01, 2017, 05:29:58 PM »
There is something I have just realised.... The other day, I made remarks to the effect that the wooden door, with The Glass Panels at the back of Canygne Road had to be the residents of Joanna Yeates....

Because i could not see how they could so blatantly, tamper with the Flat that we know as Flat 1, by painting tiles in the kitchen window sill for starters... And the coat pegs Missing that the jury saw....

So I went back to Flat 2... Now on the diagrams of Flat2 the kitchen is supposed to be at the side of the building.. Meaning as you walk either up or down the side of the building that you would not see anyone outside... You would not recognise anyone, because all you would see is a pair of legs passing by the window...

So How could Dr Vincent Tabak actually wave to Joanna Yeates as he went past that Flats kitchen window ????

Is that the kitchen of that Flat????

Now... The alternative, is that  The kitchen is the little window that they say is the bedroom of Flat 2...

The blind does appear broken on that window..... (images attached)

But then i have another problem.... If Dr Vincent Tabak was supposed to have taken Joanna yeates to his Flat... why would he ????

Even if it was he who lived in Flat 1... From the Flat at the back he would have direct access to the carpark... That would be an easier access ... Meaning no need to move her .....

So which Flat did Joanna Yeates actually live in ... because I do not think it was what we know as Flat 1.... I cannot see a jury been taken to a flat as part of a murder trial that was, staged !!!! (imo) And Bob the builder's lack of Forensic protocol...

So she had to live in the Flat we have been lead to believe is Dr Vincent Tabak's....  So the kitchen window at the side of that building you cannot see anybody walking past apart from legs....

If what we have come to know is the second bedroom of that Flat, then the kitchen has to be the little room,...

Either way Dr Vincent Tabak did not live there... And would have no need to be at The back of the building, to be even going past Joanna yeates Flat... seeing as he went onto Canygne Road to collect his car before he went to ASDA... So he didn't access the back of the building to get his car either.....

Another point I would like to make.... When ever we see down the side of that building also... there are NO lights...  There is one outside the main entrance, but it is always dark down the side of the building ....

There is an outside light above the front door of Flat 2... would it emit enough light to the second bedroom????

Edit How was Dr Vincent Tabak supposed to have walked past Joanna Yeates kitchen window ??? And more to the point why would he ???

Offline [...]

« Reply #1091 on: November 01, 2017, 07:26:51 PM »
The question of who is Peter brotherton.. i think so many people look very similar in this case ,it is quite amazing really...

Offline [...]

« Reply #1092 on: November 02, 2017, 10:54:34 AM »
Following on from this post... It is not in the correct place.. But i was replying to BAZ...

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8239.msg429443#msg429443

I want to use the tweets, becaise they demonstrate what actually is going on....

12:10 PM - 18 Oct 2011Twitter
skynewsgatherer
@skynewsgatherer
Peter Brotherton now giving evidence. He is a Chaplin at the prison where Tabak was held.

This is probably correct... Peter Brotherton is a Chaplain at a prison.....  It doesn't say which Prison... We again have filled in the gaps....

12:11 PM - 18 Oct 2011Twitter
skynewsgatherer
@skynewsgatherer
Mr Brotherton started to volunteer at prison in January. He has been a prison visitor since 1975

Another true statement... Mr Brotherton started to volunteer at "A" prison.. In January... It does not say that Mr Brotherton was a volunteer at "Long Lartin Prison"at this time... Big Difference..

12:13 PM - 18 Oct 2011Twitter
skynewsgatherer
@skynewsgatherer
The prison was Long Lartin in Worcestershire #VincentTabak

So my take on this,, which is very clever wording again... Is since 1975 Mr brother had been a volunteer Chaplain at Long Lartin....  But maybe in January he went to another prison also.....

12:14 PM - 18 Oct 2011Twitter
skynewsgatherer
@skynewsgatherer
Mr Brotherton first met #Tabak on Feb 2. Tabak was in first cell in the health unit which has perspex door as he was on 24 hr watch.

Mr Brotherton may well have meet Dr Vincent Tabak on February 2nd, But it appears to be in the Health Unit that Mr Brotherton was hanging around....

It is the next tweet that tells us who Peter Brotherton is NOT!!!!

12:15 PM - 18 Oct 2011Twitter
skynewsgatherer
@skynewsgatherer
They met again on Feb 5 for five minutes. #Tabak asked for paper and pencil and asked to see the chaplain again.

Dr Vincent Tabak only asked Peter Brotherton for a pencil and Paper.. And he asked "Brotherton" to sort it for him to meet the Chaplain...  He was asking Brotherton to get him the Chaplain... Not that Brotherton was the Chaplain...

The use of language has been extraordinary... (imo)... So this clearly tells us Brotherton is NOT the Chaplain Dr Vincent Tabak spoke too.... Well not in the capacity of Chaplain!!

12:17 PM - 18 Oct 2011Twitter
skynewsgatherer
@skynewsgatherer
Tabak and the chaplain met again on Feb 8th. #Tabak said he was " so, so" and "I'm going to tell you something that will shock you"

Dr Vincent Tabak does see a Chaplain on the 8th february.. But it isn't Brotherton!!!
12:20 PM - 18 Oct 2011Twitter
skynewsgatherer
@skynewsgatherer
#Tabak told the chaplain he was going to change his plea to guilty. Brotherton asked if this was about the young lady in Bristol

So what had Dr Vincent Tabak said to the Police???? Is this where Dr Vincent Tabak has pled "Guilty" in The Police Interviews, to scupper The Polices Investigation, because they were playing games... He just played them at there own game... But decided to change the plea. to NOT.. Guilty!!

12:20 PM - 18 Oct 2011Twitter
skynewsgatherer
@skynewsgatherer
Tabak said yes. When asked if he was sorry for what he had done. He replied "yes"

Yes Dr Vincent Tabak is sorry for what he has done... By telling the Police that he was guilty... They didn't continue in their investigation to find the real killer... His idea that pleading guilty to them would force there hand.. obviously enraged them....

12:22 PM - 18 Oct 2011Twitter
skynewsgatherer
@skynewsgatherer
Tabak told the chaplain that he would find it difficult to tell his girlfriend.

Indeed... explaining how he was trying to stuff the system up, would indeed be something he needed to tell his girlfriend as it had backfired and they were going to be detaining him....

12:22 PM - 18 Oct 2011Twitter
skynewsgatherer
@skynewsgatherer
Mr Brotherton told the court that Tabak wanted to talk more but that he didn't want him to as he was getting upset.

Yes I am sure that Dr Vincent Tabak told Brotherton , that he wanted to talk more... And sort this sordid mess out.... Was I right in thinking that Brotherton was a Policeman./ Prison Officer... Or was Brotherton one of the Civilians that volunteers for the Police ???????
12:23 PM - 18 Oct 2011Twitter
skynewsgatherer
@skynewsgatherer
The chaplain then told his boss about it as Tabak was not religious it was not a religious confession.

Dr Vincent Tabak told the Chaplain and not Brotherton, what had taken place... The Chaplain then told his boss... But it didn't help Dr Vincent Tabak....

Nothing is cut and dry in this case... It is entangled up in a notion we have already formed in our minds and go with what we think we have heard or read... But we didn't really listen did we....

Brotherton and the Chaplain are actually two different people and not one in the same as we had been lead to Believe.... So Peter Brotherton of stout stature are you a Police Volunteer??

But putting together the idea that Brotherton had been a volunteer at Long lartin.. Then at another prison... we assume they mean he was still volunteering at Long Lartin in January as the chaplain...

But there is also the fact that there are many different faiths... Brotherton cannot cover all... !!!

So who is this man.. who played along with the notion that Dr Vincent Tabak had actually confessed to him... This man who attended court, to say that he was 'THE" Chaplain whom Dr Vincent Tabak had requested to talk to....

Because he didn't request to talk to that man in the image.... And as Sally Ramage has pointed out.... The chaplain wasn't called in court !

AH... I am nearly falling for their tricks again....  That man walking out of the court I believe is the Chaplain that Dr Vincent Tabak spoke too... He is the man that wasn't called to give evidence... So The Peter Brotherton whom is the Prison Officer.. is the man whom talked to Dr Vincent Tabak but not as a Chaplain and gave evidence in court...  As the real chaplain didn't testify!!! (imo)

Oh what a tangled web we weave....

http://live-news.sky.com/Event/Live_Updates_Vincent_Tabak_Trial3?Page=0

Offline [...]

« Reply #1093 on: November 02, 2017, 11:15:44 AM »
When was Joanna Yeates actually reported Missing???

The frozen body of 25-year-old Jo was found by dog walkers hidden on a snowy path on Christmas Day 2010 three miles from her home in Failand, Somerset.She had been reported missing eight days before when her sex killer next door neighbour strangled her after she spurned his attempt at kissing her in her Bristol flat.

If you don't count the 25th 8 days before is The 17th December 2010

Am I right about the Phone Call????

The one where Rebecca Scott says she rang Jo's phone ??? 

One thing that has always troubled me.. Who is the neighbour they are talking about... Because it is not Dr Vincent Tabak ...(imo)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4794456/jo-yeates-grave-epitaph-headstone-parents/#comments