Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599769 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #2145 on: October 14, 2018, 03:27:41 PM »
I sometimes over analysis everything.....

Is this not what all good scientist do?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2146 on: October 14, 2018, 04:13:37 PM »
8)><( i sense posts being deleted. Is that why you take it all off topic?

Why delete posts?

Isn't this an open honest forum? Why the need to censor?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2147 on: October 14, 2018, 04:17:44 PM »
Seems to me the mention of the name CJ makes some people nervous? Anyone else notice that?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #2148 on: October 14, 2018, 04:21:39 PM »
Why delete posts?

Isn't this an open honest forum? Why the need to censor?

I would far rather not have to delete them, Stephanie, but I have to abide by the forum rules, as do all moderators.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2149 on: October 14, 2018, 04:26:32 PM »
OMG... your making my head hurt... I can't keep up....  Too much conflicting information at the same time, I cannot process it all so quickly...

I could see how Dr Vincent Tabak might have struggled with the questioning by the Police, if he couldn't take in such information thrown at him and process said information... But as there is no evaluation on Dr Vincent Tabak, I cannot state as fact that it should be a consideration....

The simplest answer therefore would be No Comment....

Nine the "Dr Vincent Tabak" as you like to call him was a very clever man who had legal representation whilst being questioned by the police. You even said yourself that he had REFUSED to answer questions put to him, I doubt he was confused... Cunning on the other hand, well...

jixy

« Reply #2150 on: October 14, 2018, 04:37:06 PM »
Its funny on here...the posts can go way off topic and people get attacked but its only when the said people defend themselves do the posts get deleted. Yes nice open forum

Offline [...]

« Reply #2151 on: October 14, 2018, 04:39:48 PM »
I was about to amend my post , but it stated that the board doesn't exist... I went back and now i am replying and have attached an image of the forum stating that the board doesn't exist...

Someones been left loose with the remote....

Now my response on what was meant by Well.. seems to have disappeared....  And I am sure I quoted myself, but now I am confused, because its telling me i am amending my post, so I have now got to question myself....

Now I am modifying it.... i lost where we were at and was flustered for a moment....

jixy

« Reply #2152 on: October 14, 2018, 04:41:06 PM »
Makes debating all a waste of time Nine. We get derailed then have to defend ourselves to find it all gone. Round and round we go every time and yet it is all left to continue

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2153 on: October 14, 2018, 04:42:05 PM »
Seems to me the mention of the name CJ makes some people nervous? Anyone else notice that?

You may get a little kick out of innocent people being discredited, but I certainly do not. Nothing about nerves, it is wrong to keep bringing his name up. Don't you think he has been put through enough? Not that his name was even mentioned today!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2154 on: October 14, 2018, 04:43:38 PM »
I was about to amend my post , but it stated that the board doesn't exist... I went back and now i am replying and have attached an image of the forum stating that the board doesn't exist...

Someones been left loose with the remote....

Yes that happens too.

Crazy Making huh.

I had this to also contend with when I wrongly believed Simon Hall was innocent.

No wonder things are so confusing?!

Offline [...]

« Reply #2155 on: October 14, 2018, 04:44:27 PM »
Makes debating all a waste of time Nine. We get derailed then have to defend ourselves to find it all gone. Round and round we go every time and yet it is all left to continue

Therefore answering my question of why do I bother.....  ^*&&

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2156 on: October 14, 2018, 04:46:17 PM »
You may get a little kick out of innocent people being discredited, but I certainly do not. Nothing about nerves, it is wrong to keep bringing his name up. Don't you think he has been put through enough? Not that his name was even mentioned today!

And yet more crazy making

And back in the REAL WORLD......

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2157 on: October 14, 2018, 04:48:40 PM »
Yes back to the real world Dr Stephanie, somewhere where you don't seem to have been for a long time!

To moderate or not to moderate that is the question  @)(++(*

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2158 on: October 14, 2018, 04:49:36 PM »
Oh it will most certainly get removed... Don't you find it strange that all was well in this thread until you came along to cause havoc?

jixy

« Reply #2159 on: October 14, 2018, 04:49:44 PM »
To moderate or not to moderate that is the question  @)(++(*

Probably still deleting all your off topic attacks Stephanie give her time