Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599758 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #2175 on: October 14, 2018, 05:34:58 PM »
Paranoid Dr Stephanie?

Those days are gone

Am basing my theory on past experiences
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

jixy

« Reply #2176 on: October 14, 2018, 05:36:01 PM »
its not going well then i see

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2177 on: October 14, 2018, 05:36:30 PM »
Is Tabak even real, I mean he could be John also  @)(++(*

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2178 on: October 14, 2018, 05:37:52 PM »
its not going well then i see

Not going well for who!?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline [...]

« Reply #2179 on: October 14, 2018, 07:51:28 PM »
Or.... Do I decide that they back and forth chat from today, is to distract from a post I made earlier that may have something of relevance??

And anyone... unless they are really interested in what has been said , won't bother reading said posts when it just looks like all that happens is bickering, missing what is hidden in between thousand and thousands of posts or threads..

See there is always something to consider....

jixy

« Reply #2180 on: October 14, 2018, 08:34:06 PM »
Or.... Do I decide that they back and forth chat from today, is to distract from a post I made earlier that may have something of relevance??

And anyone... unless they are really interested in what has been said , won't bother reading said posts when it just looks like all that happens is bickering, missing what is hidden in between thousand and thousands of posts or threads..

See there is always something to consider....

Nine I am not sure who or what lead you to think that . The thread always runs as smoothly as it can when people have opposing views.

When someone comes along to whip it up  a bit it isnt to stop you posting

To be fair, You have posted for a couple of years now and arent any further on, no new clues or arguments that could help Tabak.

You keep posting. No one is trying to stop you. Any disruption im sure isnt personal to you!

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #2181 on: October 14, 2018, 09:43:26 PM »
Nine I am not sure who or what lead you to think that . The thread always runs as smoothly as it can when people have opposing views.

When someone comes along to whip it up  a bit it isnt to stop you posting

To be fair, You have posted for a couple of years now and arent any further on, no new clues or arguments that could help Tabak.

You keep posting. No one is trying to stop you. Any disruption im sure isnt personal to you!

I agree----it isn't personal to you at all, but disappointing nevertheless, as this thread usually runs very "smoothly", even when people disagree with each other.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2182 on: October 15, 2018, 02:37:39 PM »
Please dont you dare say there was no evidence for the Jimmy Saville cases. People did report him at the time and it was covered up

Others may have joined in since his death and who knows how valid their claims are

Jimmy had plenty of questions  that he could and should have answered well before he died, just a sickening shame he wasnt made to!

If i want to post that Saville had real victims its because he DID. No control needed.

He was a Paedo just like Tabak.

End of chat

Maybe you'd start a new thread on "Saville" and break it all down for us and present the "facts" to which you refer?

Though there is a thread here if you'd like to add your words of wisdom to it? http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=563.0 and here http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=691.0

December 2012
""It would be a good thing for this Yewtree business to be shut down, imo.
You’re right that the JS witch hunt was not only ‘foolish’ but dangerous and
damaging, beginning with unsubstantiated accusations from a woman at Duncroft,
which remain unsubstantiated, as do all the others, apparently. Mark WT
coerced these women to come up with these stories for his own benefit, imo,
with the collusion of Meirion Jones, who has a grudge against his aunt. Not a
ONE of them complained to the staff, and the same would be true of those who
claim they were abused elsewhere. There is no legal basis for ANY of this

https://annaraccoon.com/2012/11/30/fanning-the-flames-in-the-ethical-vacuum/
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 02:48:12 PM by Stephanie »

jixy

« Reply #2183 on: October 15, 2018, 02:55:19 PM »
Maybe we should just stick to the thread or not comment? or even better try posting nicely. I didnt bring him into it. I think you will find you did!

Offline [...]

« Reply #2184 on: October 15, 2018, 04:22:21 PM »
I agree----it isn't personal to you at all, but disappointing nevertheless, as this thread usually runs very "smoothly", even when people disagree with each other.

Mrswah, they need their fun, I try to ignore them, they are obviously bored, bless them... They spend a lot of time contradicting themselves, but if it fun they want , I'll leave them to it... I would prefer if they had something constructive to add, but one cannot always get that... I am confident that my posts are made from observation of what has been written and what has been spoken about this issues surrounding the case..

They may find fault when i quote, from other peoples, tweets, facebook posts or from newspaper articles, but they cannot fault my observations of people on video, when the words are spoken from these own peoples mouths...

CJ... I case in point...  my observations of the talk he gave are from my own opinion... And knowing what I know about the case, i obviously will be looking for what i may consider are anomalies....

We are not in the height and public hysteria stage, when everything is raw, and no-one is taking any real notice of what someone might say, as to either (A) Offend.. or (B) question....

It's gone well past that point, and in the cold light of nearly 8 years later, and the detachment many will now feel, it is far easier, to look at this case in a different light... Far easier to try and observe what someone says publicaly, at this stage of the game...

The reason I refer to CJ or The Yeates ,is purely because they are the only people I have video of from the time... I have a little from DCI Phil Jones, the man whom on video stated that Dr Vincent Tabak was a Placid Individual, it was he whom had called him this first, it was he whom talked of Dr Vincent Tabak in this light after Dr Vincent Tabak was incarcerated, and therefore, doesn't that strike you as odd, that DCI Phil Jones ,whom was almost in tears at the press conference and talked of Dr Vincent Tabak, in words that could be described as contempt for him and not supporting him in anyway... Would later talk about him as a Placid Man...  And in the words of DC Karen Thomas "Alarms Bells started ringing"...

Because this case is so strange, because no-one speaks of it and because no-one can find out anything about it, I when I started writing on here decided I would look at it as if i was defending Dr Vincent Tabak, I decided i would look at the information that was available to me from around the net, and dissect said information...

If I find anomalies in this case, just on the video's alone, It makes me question even more what the defence did or didn't do... Why it is so important that Dr Vincent Tabak and anyone who has an opposing opinion on what took place, either doesn't say or is ridiculed...

I really am doing it the hard way... No-one has been able to speak to Dr Vincent Tabak as far as I am aware... Just look at the thread that mrswah did on "Prison Location Services".. it will tell you all you need to know.... Put that together with the people whom have been trying to uncover/discover anything about this case for the past 7 years, and it will surely tell you that no-one wants anyone to speak or talk to Dr Vincent Tabak.... which if he is the monster they keep saying he is ,shouldn't really be a problem... ordinarily they would just make out that the person happy to talk to a prisoner of that calibre, must have a screw loose...

But ... They don't even get that far..... I would put it in terms of of child, for instance... you keep telling a child to stop picking said spot, but the child continues.... And with this case, the more they seem to want to stop people questioning, the more people will eventually pop out of the woodwork, and pick a spot until theres a bloody great hole....

By denying something to anyone, only brings more curiosity , by denying and not allowing questioning of anything, only brings more questions...

I said, I came back to this case, because it was always popping into my head... It bothered me... the outcome was not as clear cut as they wanted me to believe.... But I only new of the facebook discussion group that would talk of this case.... And when I came across this site, I was being troubled again by my thought of the case, and that prompted me to go in search of more answers, if anyone had them...  Now you know how I landed here...

We all knew the basics of the case, and we all knew the outcome... But it was what was in between that seemed missing... Now no disrespect to Mr and Mrs Yeates, but it did surprise me that they didn't even attend court on the last day.... How and why was that?? They can not have possibily known the outcome, the jury were in deliberations, they jury could have not come to a decision.... But for a reason unbeknown to me, they had not attended what turned out to be the last day of court...  And there reasoning gets told by "Russ" the FLO that they had only attended the trial to find out the reasons for this, they knew he was guilty, and didn't need to see the juries outcome... On the surface it sounds plausible enough, but, not wanting to be disrespectful, I want to understand how they would even suspect that the jury would  definitely come back with a guilty verdict?? And whether or not the Judge would send the jury home for the weekend....  It's odd to me... But that is my opinion...

So the little oddities that stuck out for me whilst looking at what happened in this case, caused me to look at it more closely.... And CJ... He is the only person who keep this case alive (imo)... By trotting about various venues, giving speeches to various groups....

Now as I have stated... I do not know how to interpret CJ's constant appearances... I do not know why he doesn't openly tell us what he witnessed at the gate, and what he witnessed that weekend, some 7/8 years later....

If he truly believes that Dr Vincent Tabak killed Joanna Yeates, what has he got to loose,?? The Case isn't gonna be reopened anytime soon... It would put to bed questions that linger.... So I make my own interpretation of what he has to say, I make my own decisions based on what I hear coming forth from his lips and I question again, what he knows and why he doesn't say.....

For instance, on the video I posted with his talk at The Redgrave Theatre, I questioned why he appeared, to compare his vilification in the media, to that of the media's representation of Joanna Yeates.... An odd choice.... Why would you compare yourself to the victim?? It's almost like he is trying to discredit Joanna Yeates... It's almost like he knows something about Joanna Yeates , that in some eyes would appear unsavoury....

So do I look at this video and say... He know far more of Joanna Yeates history, than any of us do, and wants to divulge this info, or he is self interested??

The line is so thin.... The comments makes my ears prick up... And it's not about pointing fingers, it's about observing what words have been used, and how anyone with an notion of this case, would recognise what some might consider significant words....

CJ used the term... "Christmas day of all days".....  Now depending on your viewpoint you could look at that statement in many a light...

You could look at it as what a terrible day to be found.... If she were to be found any day other than that would have been better... Or, did he have more information than we know.... Is CJ.. keeping this case alive by talking of it....

So fore instance back to that term..... If someone considered that CJ, was implicated in said case.. that term, would and could be seen as quite damning..... Because, As I have stated, I believe they had found Joanna Yeates before Christmas Day and the media circus that followed on Christmas day made the discovery of Joanna Yeates even more memorable..... And as CJ, is a religious man, Christmas Day, would therefore always be blighted by the finding of Joanna Yeates body and therefore would always be etched in someones memory.....

But... I have to go back to, why does CJ.. keep giving these talks.... If he is not allowed to divulge what he knows and the case disappears out of sight and out of mind, what better way to keep it in the public domain, than by going around the country telling your story of how you were arrested and the treatment of the press....

By enabling you to maybe... drop hints about said case..... so the term... "Christmas Day of All days"... may actually be aimed at someone else.... It may be important to someone else, and CJ is letting that someone know... By cleverly letting it slide into his speeches....

When he does said comparisons of Joanna Yeates and himself.. Is he talking about someone else... ?? I don't know.... But this case is odd... This case has been kept quiet... This case is off the agenda, and that should make anyone question it because of those reasons....

So is CJ advocating for Dr Vincent Tabak in a way in which he can, by keeping the public aware of the case so many years later....  Is CJ, doing his bit for this case?? Is CJ trying in his own little way to let us know without spilling the beans that there are things to consider....

Just like the Yeates did in their video... They dropped in a piece of information that no-one was aware of, they told us, and most took no notice... They told us of a vital piece of evidence that surely should have raised questions, that when they arrived at Joanna Yeates Flat The Clothes Washing were in piles.... I believe that this piece of evidence is significant... I believe that this piece of evidence throws up lots of possiblities... I believe that this piece of evidence brings many many more questions forward, and I wonder why we have not had or seen any evidence of these piles of washing at the trial of Dr Vincent Tabak.....

I would not point the finger at CJ... I can't ... I have nothing to support said idea.... But It doesn't stop me questioning his reasons for going around the country making speeches.... Is it self Interest, or is he just trying the best he can to keep people informed of this case, to get people to maybe look at this case online, to get people to see it doesn't add up... And get people to start asking their own questions.....

One can only give CJ a round of applause, if he has had his hands tied about the content of his second witness statement, If he has been silenced into making real references to the case... if he can only keep the case alive by going on to various locations and giving various speeches around the land, then applauded it should be...

Because there isn't anyone else connected to this case keeping it alive as far as I can see.... There isn't anyone else keeping this case in the public eye that would have some sway.....  There isn't anyone else whom dares some might say, mention the case in any light.... Done and Dusted... Hidden away in the annals of history... A relavently short history, but history all the same....

The media do not ask CJ direct questions, they themselves appeared to have been silenced, So no direct questions in relation to the time back in 2010 other than CJ's treatment at the time, ever is mentioned.... No-one even mentioning about helping Greg Reardon for instance....

Now that question would be a good considerate question to put to anyone.... Based on how one might feel.... I say this because, a person one might say they felt that

* if only they hadn't assisted the boyfriend to get on his Journey then Joanna Yeates would be alive today,

* If he hadn't gone and asked Peter Stanley to help with this car getting started.. Then Joanna Yeates would be alive
   today.... 
* If he hadn't been such a considerate neighbour helping a tenant get to see his nieces on the most awful of
   weathers, Joanna Yeates would be alive today.....

* If Peter Stanley had been out for the evening Joanna yeates would be alive today....

* If CJ had decided to go Christmas Shopping instead of being at home... Joanna Yeates would be alive today.....

You see, some posters have said I do not know how CJ feels, and they are quite correct.. I do not, and It concerns me that no-one seems to care how CJ feels... It concerns me that no-one asks him if he feels guilty for being such a good neighbour.... They don't seem to care for him whatsoever... That he may forever wish that if he just hadn't helped Joanna Yeates boyfriend start said car... That Joanna Yeates would be alive today... Because Greg Reardon would never have made that journey to Sheffield and he would have been at home with his girlfriend that weekend, and the terrible tragedy we know would never have taken place.....

It must be such a burden for him... It must play on his mind..... And therefore the term On "Christmas day of All Days"  takes on a whole new meaning.... For a religious man trying to move forward and keep the public aware of this case... The "pain and guilt" must be enormous.... Because he will never forget Joanna Yeates, the killer sort to that... the discovery of her body on Christmas day sort to that.....  Like many of us when we look back in hindside, we wish that things were done slightly differently... We wish if we had only done that and not done that the outcome would be so much better.....

So, are the media unfeeling for CJ... have they not stopped to think he may be racked with guilt simply by a kind gesture on his part by helping a fellow resident of Canygne Road a little bit of assistance on the 17th December 2010, could have implications for the rest of his life....

Have the media no decency to stop for one moment and ask CJ.. If he is OK...  Because they do not know that every time he goes to bed, his act of kindness is playing on his mind... They do not know that he may wish he never helped Greg that evening... Because if he hadn't done that tiny act of kindness... Joanna Yeates would be alive today....  And I believe it plays on his mind daily...

So yes... His talks may be therapy... They may be helping Dr Vincent Tabak keep this case in the public eye.... So other poster can stop saying I my pointing the finger when they have no idea, what is racing through my mind at any one time.....

I have avoided bring up this responsibility  that CJ may fell... because I was trying to be decent... But as was said on a post... What would I know what it is like being in CJ's shoes.... And quite honestly I don't....

That why I thought about it, and thought OMG, ... yes.... something that no-one has ever seemed to consider CJ's feelings in not only how he was treated, but in his feeling responsible somehow for Joanna Yeates demise....

And not one person has thought about the guilt he may carry, being a man of god.... That if it was for him helping Greg, then life would be simple... Joanna Yeates would be a name we had never heard of and her murder would not have happened.... So I apologise.... The burden he must carry is great.... and The Media, should ask him how he feels....  And consider what he has been through these many many years..... And once that has come to pass.... He may feel confident in telling us a little more of what he knows......

And all I can add to that is... Just think next time , on the anniversary of Joanna Yeates being Missing and on the anniversary of when Joanna Yeates death... have compassion for not only the family , but CJ, himself....  CJ a man whom must have always carried the guilt of if only.... If only he hadn't assisted Greg Reardon on that fatefull day, Joanna Yeates would be alive today....

So yes... I can only applaud CJ... A man after all these years is trying to keep this case in the public eye, through his own pain and guilt, Is selflessly trying to keep the public aware of what happened on the fateful night which we are told is the 17th December 2010.... And "Christmas Day of all days," maybe we should look at that as CJ's day, not forgetting The Family of course... CJ's day when he wished that his tenant would be found safe and well... A day that will be forever etched in his memory, that... If he hadn't helped Greg Reardon that Joanna Yeates would be alive today...

So yes... maybe I should have been more considerate and put myself in CJ's shoes....  And maybe more people should do the same.... And if at Christmas you think of what a terrible tragedy happened, send CJ a card to tell him you are thinking of him too on this "Day of All Days."...

Because I myself wouldn't want to be in his shoe... I would feel racked with guilt for my act of  kindness, had turned out to be a fateful decision...

Edit.... maybe we should have a topic, where we send messages of support to CJ ,Greg and The Yeates.... Where we can let CJ know we are thinking not only of the Yeates and Greg on this Day of All Days, but that we are thinking of him too.... And try to stop him carry that burden of guilt from his act of kindness.... Were if he follows this thread and topic, he can see that people are always thinking of him too.....  Just a thought!!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2185 on: October 15, 2018, 04:50:46 PM »
What makes you think that Tabak WANTS to speak to any of you who have tried to contact him? There are cases of higher profile than his who manage to protest their innocence. What utter rubbish!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 04:57:06 PM by justsaying »

Offline Baz

« Reply #2186 on: October 15, 2018, 05:04:36 PM »
I really am doing it the hard way... No-one has been able to speak to Dr Vincent Tabak as far as I am aware... Just look at the thread that mrswah did on "Prison Location Services".. it will tell you all you need to know.... Put that together with the people whom have been trying to uncover/discover anything about this case for the past 7 years, and it will surely tell you that no-one wants anyone to speak or talk to Dr Vincent Tabak.... which if he is the monster they keep saying he is ,shouldn't really be a problem... ordinarily they would just make out that the person happy to talk to a prisoner of that calibre, must have a screw loose...

Is it not just as likely that the Murderer Vincent Tabak is so ashamed of his actions that he rejects entering into correspondence with strangers. I know Mrswah and I were both rejected from writing to him but we don't KNOW that he rejects everyone. Maybe he is in constant correspondence with some people.

So the little oddities that stuck out for me whilst looking at what happened in this case, caused me to look at it more closely.... And CJ... He is the only person who keep this case alive (imo)... By trotting about various venues, giving speeches to various groups....

Now as I have stated... I do not know how to interpret CJ's constant appearances... I do not know why he doesn't openly tell us what he witnessed at the gate, and what he witnessed that weekend, some 7/8 years later....

If he truly believes that Dr Vincent Tabak killed Joanna Yeates, what has he got to loose,?? The Case isn't gonna be reopened anytime soon... It would put to bed questions that linger.... So I make my own interpretation of what he has to say, I make my own decisions based on what I hear coming forth from his lips and I question again, what he knows and why he doesn't say.....

Christopher Jefferies' "constant appearances" are related to the behaviour of the press as part of his involvement with everything to do Levenson and the changing how reporting works. He's not talking about the case because the case has been solved, the man responsible put away and has nothing to do with how atrociously he himself was treated by the papers.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2187 on: October 15, 2018, 06:34:00 PM »
Now no disrespect to Mr and Mrs Yeates, but it did surprise me that they didn't even attend court on the last day.... How and why was that?? They can not have possibily known the outcome, the jury were in deliberations, they jury could have not come to a decision.... But for a reason unbeknown to me, they had not attended what turned out to be the last day of court... 

Read the case of Rachel Moran - her mother could not enter the courtroom on the last day of trial either because she could not contemplate the thought of a not guilty verdict being reached. It really is not fair to question the actions of her parents, who are victims in this tragic event also. It should not matter to anyone whether they could face certain aspects of the trial or not!

jixy

« Reply #2188 on: October 15, 2018, 06:44:05 PM »
Nine i am confused. Why would you know why they didnt attend? They were going through the worst time of their lives and how they dealt with it was personal to them. There really isnt a rule book on what to do when your Daughter has been murdered

They would have been supported at home away from the press attention. Who knows what we would do in that situation, lets hope we never have to find out

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2189 on: October 15, 2018, 07:06:55 PM »
You see, some posters have said I do not know how CJ feels, and they are quite correct.. I do not, and It concerns me that no-one seems to care how CJ feels... It concerns me that no-one asks him if he feels guilty for being such a good neighbour.... They don't seem to care for him whatsoever... That he may forever wish that if he just hadn't helped Joanna Yeates boyfriend start said car... That Joanna Yeates would be alive today... Because Greg Reardon would never have made that journey to Sheffield and he would have been at home with his girlfriend that weekend, and the terrible tragedy we know would never have taken place.....

So it is CJ's fault that Joanna was murdered? Because he helped her boyfriend start the car? Not Tabaks fault for taking her life? Your post is clearly pointing fingers, yet again! You are making several false accusations against him. Not least, suggesting he knows something "unsavoury" about the victim! Then you wonder why people take offence to your posts... Even if it was not Tabak who killed Joanna (not that I am suggesting for one minute it is not him) it would be the murderer's fault she is dead, no-one else's!