Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599767 times)

jixy

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #2505 on: October 17, 2018, 10:07:08 PM »
Makes no difference whatsoever

Offline [...]

« Reply #2506 on: October 17, 2018, 10:08:35 PM »
It does not matter what CJ saw him wearing - have you heard of washing machines?

Yes... David Yeates knows of them also... Pile of WASHING" I believe was in the has all sorted...

But the relevance of CJ seeing .. what clothes Dr Vincent Tabak when he met him on Canygne Road and whether or not Dr Vincent Tabak had different clothes on at ASDA is relevant... If Dr Vincent tabak washed those said clothes, that is surely more evidence of him trying to hide said Crime... A witness that can point the finger at him and he cannot deny it...

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2507 on: October 17, 2018, 10:09:28 PM »
Going back to Moses.... That Dude was Black... he had hair like Sheeps wool... So why do white people insist on depicting the bible full of images of white people...??

See they are lying to themselves at the very beginning there.... (imo) Speaking as a white person myself ......

I think the description comes from the book of Samuel.... But don't quote me on that !!

Sadly you are doing the same regarding this case Nine
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2508 on: October 17, 2018, 10:10:04 PM »
Yes... David Yeates knows of them also... Pile of WASHING" I believe was in the has all sorted...

But the relevance of CJ seeing .. what clothes Dr Vincent Tabak when he met him on Canygne Road and whether or not Dr Vincent Tabak had different clothes on at ASDA is relevant... If Dr Vincent tabak washed those said clothes, that is surely more evidence of him trying to hide said Crime... A witness that can point the finger at him and he cannot deny it...

It is not relevant, neither is her pile of washing - he could have had blood on his coat, it was a dark coat!

Offline [...]

« Reply #2509 on: October 17, 2018, 10:10:12 PM »
It really does not matter what matters to you in the grand scheme of things... They obviously thought it was not relevant to the issues at trial. Just because you think something should have happened does not mean that is the case - these people are professionals, they've been doing trials for years.

Well maybe they haven't been doing it right for years.... 
They used Joint Enterprise for years in the wrong capacity also....  Remember Jogee

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #2510 on: October 17, 2018, 10:10:25 PM »
It really does not matter what matters to you in the grand scheme of things... They obviously thought it was not relevant to the issues at trial. Just because you think something should have happened does not mean that is the case - these people are professionals, they've been doing trials for years.

They don't always get it right though. If they did, there would be no such thing as a miscarriage of justice.

jixy

« Reply #2511 on: October 17, 2018, 10:11:14 PM »

They don't always get it right though. If they did, there would be no such thing as a miscarriage of justice.

They had evidence and a detailed confession. Not a miscarriage of justice in this case

jixy

« Reply #2512 on: October 17, 2018, 10:11:53 PM »
They used Joint Enterprise for years in the wrong capacity also....  Remember Jogee

haha so all joint enterprise cases are wrong now too?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2513 on: October 17, 2018, 10:12:20 PM »

Doing what wrong exactly?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2514 on: October 17, 2018, 10:13:58 PM »

I absolutely agree with this. However show me a case where someone has confessed then took the stand to give a detailed confession and had their conviction overturned on the basis it was false...

This was not a trial where they were trying to prove he killed her. This was a trial about culpability.

Also my comment has been taken out of context... I was referring to witnesses not being called, they should know what witnesses could help with the issues, that being murder or manslaughter
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 10:37:48 PM by justsaying »

Offline [...]

« Reply #2515 on: October 18, 2018, 04:44:11 AM »

Do you agree the relevant day has to be Saturday 18th December 2010??

If not CJ has explained to us that Dr Vincent Tabak didn't lie or implicate his landlord when he stated that CJ's car had changed position..

From the video:
Vincent Tabak helped me move the car that morning, erm, becawse, there was snow on the drive, and I need some help, in the car being pushed up.. erm, the slight incline, from the parking area onto the main part of the drive,, so that I could get the car out

From The Leveson..
This was that one evening, which
might have been Friday 17 December 2010, as  I was coming back from the gym at
about 9pm, I had parked my car on the road and was just walking through the gates of
the main driveway, when I became aware of what sounded like two or perhaps three
people leaving by the side gate on the other side of the house which I could not see as
there is a hedge hi between and it was dark, I duly telephoned the police and relayed
this.

CJ tells us in his own words that on that Dr Vincent Tabak helped him move the car that morning, that morning then being Saturday 18th December 2010

CJ then tell the Leveson that he parked hiis car on the road of Friday 17th December 2010

Proving that Dr Vincent Tabak's observation that CJ's car had changed position was indeed accurate...

Therefore he was not trying to implicate his Landlord... He was telling The Police what he had observed, and CJ has verified this...

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg496437#msg496437

Offline [...]

« Reply #2516 on: October 18, 2018, 04:52:56 AM »
As far as I know from CJ's witness statement he has not referred to Dr Vincent Tabak , unless as i have suggested, Dr Vincent Tabak was one of 2/3 people at small gate...

Omitting an important detail, from his Leveson statement , as we are aware he did in fact talk to Dr Vincent Tabak that evening....

And thats the problem with this case.... So much evidence has been omitted....!!

Heres a thought......

If CJ has become a core participant at the Leveson by August 2011, how did he know for a fact that he wouldn't be called as a witness, knowing what we do know, that he puts himself on Canygne Road talking to Dr Vincent Tabak on the night in question...

Dr Vincent Tabak could have retracted his plea at anytime.... And the enhanced statements that leonora has spoken about, would not have been signed by that time...

Making CJ a possible witness to A murder trial....  How does that one work??

Offline [...]

« Reply #2517 on: October 18, 2018, 05:04:50 AM »
They had evidence and a detailed confession. Not a miscarriage of justice in this case

Why??  When there is evidence that could change the course of this case... When CJ has told us he spoke to Dr Vincent Tabak on what may have been Saturday 18th December 2010... Or Friday 17th December 2010, putting Dr Vincent Tabak on Canygne Road at a particular time and day....

Here's a thought....

I have gone on about this detail that CJ has stated on video about him meeting Dr Vincent tabak on the night in question, where there was a dusting of snow on the ground, and the conversation that CJ had with Dr Vincent Tabak.... I have suggested that 2/3 people may have had Dr Vincent Tabak included amongst them...

We do not know what was contained between the pages of CJ' two witness statements.... Did CJ even tell the Police in either of his two statements that he had seen Dr Vincent Tabak on Canygne Road and had conversed with him that evening?? Or is it only known since he made the program, explaining this to us??

Otherwise I cannot understand why either The Prosecution or The Defence would have not called this important witness..

Therefore how would this piece of evidence be looked at ??

That detail seems to have been omitted from his Leveson Inquiry statement also...

jixy

« Reply #2518 on: October 18, 2018, 06:46:18 AM »
how many more times do you need to have it explained to you?????? you are fixated on CJ

Offline [...]

« Reply #2519 on: October 18, 2018, 08:41:28 AM »
how many more times do you need to have it explained to you?????? you are fixated on CJ

I'll come back to that...