Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599778 times)

Offline justsaying

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #2670 on: October 22, 2018, 08:02:36 PM »
Nonsense.  There are many people who have been convicted, and who I believe really are/were guilty.

Yes, and I bet they were convicted on more or less the same evidence which convicted Tabak... Strange that!

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #2671 on: October 22, 2018, 08:03:43 PM »
Sometimes Mrswah - peoples silence speaks volumes! Including Vincent Tabaks!

Everything speaks volumes------silence, too much talking, "cockiness", body language------the problem is, we never really know.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2672 on: October 22, 2018, 08:04:44 PM »
Everything speaks volumes------silence, too much talking, "cockiness", body language------the problem is, we never really know.

From experience Mrswah - those who do not claim innocence, nor fight for their freedom, are generally guilty...

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #2673 on: October 22, 2018, 08:06:39 PM »
Yes, and I bet they were convicted on more or less the same evidence which convicted Tabak... Strange that!

How do you know?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #2674 on: October 22, 2018, 08:08:09 PM »
From experience Mrswah - those who do not claim innocence, nor fight for their freedom, are generally guilty...

Probably!
There are exceptions to every rule. We are all unique people.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2675 on: October 22, 2018, 08:09:47 PM »
How do you know?

Probably because I have had the advantage of sitting in numerous trials and seen first hand what evidence is used to convict people. You would be surprised (though you shouldn't be) how often internet searches, DNA, fibre, victims blood, oh and confessions of guilt are used to convict people...

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2676 on: October 22, 2018, 08:12:49 PM »
Probably!
There are exceptions to every rule. We are all unique people.

That we are, but the suggestion that he is unable to speak out, or his family are unable to speak out on his behalf, is just ridiculous - how do you think other people manage to fight their conviction? Why would VT be silenced when other people manage to speak out? Even the evil Ian Brady managed to speak out through others, though he was not claiming innocence. Myra Hindley even had people speaking out on her behalf - what is so special about Tabak that he is being blocked  *&^^&

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2677 on: October 22, 2018, 08:19:06 PM »
Another thing I find strange is how some people take it personally when others point out the strong evidence which was used to convict. These opinions are based on fact, not on speculation or outright conspiracy.

Why is that?  *%87

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #2678 on: October 22, 2018, 08:35:00 PM »
Probably because I have had the advantage of sitting in numerous trials and seen first hand what evidence is used to convict people. You would be surprised (though you shouldn't be) how often internet searches, DNA, fibre, victims blood, oh and confessions of guilt are used to convict people...

I'm not surprised, no.

As a matter of interest, do you always believe the evidence put forward?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2679 on: October 22, 2018, 08:44:22 PM »
I'm not surprised, no.

As a matter of interest, do you always believe the evidence put forward?

Evidence which cannot be, or is not disputed - yes, without a doubt, why wouldn't I?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2680 on: October 22, 2018, 09:43:13 PM »
I was thinking about the flippant comment I made the other day about The parting of the Red Sea, and how some may see this as being disrespectful, to people of religion...

And I was going to remove this post, but maybe  having an understanding as to why i am flippant or have  a view of religion, might put something into perspective...

As a child, I explained I was brought up religious, I chose as an adult, not to continue, with such an idea... But that stems mainly from an incident that happened when I was a child, where the bible was used against me, were i didn't want to reveal certain information, either to incriminate myself or a sibling..... Where a promise was more Important to keep maybe at that time....

But my hand was placed firmly on said bible, my hand was held there without me being able to remove it my hand was held firm ,whilst i was questioned about what I had done or what I knew.... Whilst I squirmed not wishing to divulge anything... Yet being forced to confess to something i did not want any part of....

Now this may seem little to no consequence, but you have to understand that I was a small child, I had been brought up to believe that those who would dare lie on the bible, would go to hell and damnation for such an atrocity.... I was fearful, of what would happen to me... I was stuck between a rock and a hard place as to what I should do or say for the best.....

And on reflection as a young adult, I believed that if that was what religion could do to me as an Innocent child, why would i trust it again.....

The point to this tale, is not only to explain my position on a topic, but to show when important information that could be relevant is omitted, someones idea of a persons actions and behaviours may change......  And someone's opinion of a person or their beliefs may be understood a little clearer...

Edit....
Double Edit... I thought I would add a little more detail to that event, so you can understand the horror I felt at being put into a position I had no control over,...

Whilst I am being forced into a position I'm am not strong enough to fight against, I have the person whom is in control at the situation, angrily screaming at me, this person had tried on several occasions to illicit the information from me they so desired, to force me into a position of utter panic and fear, where I recall trying to pull myself away from that book... where I struggled and struggled to get far away from a book that could affect my After Life, with one leg stood firm, whilst the other leg was pointed outwards, with my arm at full stretch... where red faced and crying,having already been interrogated on the subject, for some time, where the last possible threat was used, that would convey the information this person needed... An unkind act on a young child, but I remember,I struggled with the hand and person to release me from swearing and confessing to what had happened , whilst at the same moment in time, breaking a promise, I may have made....

To imagine a situation without detail, allows the person hearing such information, to conclude what they believed took place, in any given situation....  If the detail, is missing anyone can interpret what they believe took place, anyone can put their own slant on what might have happened....

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg496589#msg496589

Nine can I ask how you found this forum?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline [...]

« Reply #2681 on: October 23, 2018, 02:02:03 AM »
Nine can I ask how you found this forum?

I was looking to see if anything had changed regards Dr Vincent Tabak...  So I did a google search and found the forum... simple as that really...

I was hoping to find a forum that had other people interested in the case , and I found that mrswah had started a topic....

I wanted to know if anyone else had see the case as a miscarriage of justice.... I think I may have used those words in my search criteria, along with Dr Vincent Tabak's name...

I am now trying to think of the exact words i used...  forum was one of them...

Why do you ask???

Offline [...]

« Reply #2682 on: October 23, 2018, 03:49:40 AM »
I posted a while ago an image that showed the intercom outside Joanna Yeates Flat and where was written upon it Flat 1, It had taken me a while stopping and starting a clip to be able to freeze frame the intercom and capture, the image...

I had struggled to find a close up image of Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat intercom.... well one that got close up enough to show us the number of the flat...

I have many times stated that I believed that the basement was connected, I got excited when I found the forensic team doing forensics on the bay window in December 2010, wondering if the flat could have been shared or if the Flat was Dr Vincent Tabak's why were they seeing him as a suspect so early on..... why were they working on the Flat we know as his....

All this time I have argued about this case, all this time I have tried to unravel what is wrong and what is staged, all this time I have tried to find something that could be a key to the mystery that is somewhere around the internet contradicting the narrative we have been told....

And at last I believe I have found it.....

A clip, that show the scaffolding being erected, when I screenshot the news footage I captured a close up of the intercom panel that was outside Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat..... Or should I rephrase that...

The Flat we have been lead to believe that Dr Vincent Tabak lived in... The Flat at the back of the building with the wooden framed door with glass panels.... The Flat where we have been lead to believe that Dr Vincent Tabak carried Joanna Yeates from her Flat at the side of the building, around to his Flat at the back, with no-one being or witnessing this event taking place...

A Flat were a jury visited, a flat were the media filmed... A Flat that I am being to wonder if it ever existed.... How can a man be arrested for murder and sentenced based on evidence that is incorrect... How can a jury have been allowed to believe that this flat at the back of the building is Vincent Tabak's Flat?

How is it possible, to commit a crime from a none existing Flat?

Flat 2 was depicted in 'The Lost Honour of CJ.' we remember a man portraying CJ go to Flat 2 and a man portraying Dr Vincent Tabak opening the door, CJ is asking for assistance, he has Greg in tow.... CJ is looking for jump leads...

There is also a video where CJ describes that Dr  Vincent Tabak lived in a Flat at the back of the building and Joanna Yeates Flat and Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat both had their own entrances...

We have the article that Liz Lowman describes people leaving the communal Flat and until now I had no proof that it was even possible to show that the basement Flat was just that..... communal...

But to my surprise today, I came across a clip , that reveals just that.... A  clip that clearly shows the intercom panel on the left hand side of the door we have been told is Flat 2 and finally managed to secure an images of this intercom panel... This intercom panel revealing to us that the Flat we have been lead to believe is Flat 2 isn't... The Flat we have been lead to believe is independent and separate from Joanna Yeates who lived at Flat 1 isn't...

The intercom panel clearly shows us that The Flat we know as Dr Vincent Tabak's Flat has the Flat number of Flat 1....

This is incredible, the implications of this info casts doubts on many things... The implications and the story that was told on the stand by Dr Vincent Tabak... A story that we know is a lie....

But why have the media  gone with this... They clearly would have seen that the basement Flat was indeed just one Flat...  They clearly walked around the entire ground floor outside...

So which Flat did Dr Vincent Tabak live in?? How did he apparently walk out of the Flat t with the glass panelled door to the side of the building to the Flat with the solid door, to pass a kitchen window, where apparently Joanna Yeates and Dr Vincent Tabak first set eyes upon each other that evening , and with a nod, waved and was invited in....

A huge pack of lies on the stand, by a man who couldn't remember so many details... by a man who struggled to answer the questions posed to him by The Prosecution...

Well how bad was his memory.... It must have been shocking if he didn't know the difference between a basement Flat and one in the main building....

I had also some time ago an image of a man I believed to be possibily Dr Vincent Tabak entering or should I say returning to Canygne Road and entering the main entrance, there were a couple of woman I think waiting for him outside the main entrance.... I suggested that it might have been Dr Vincent Tabak going to Canygne Road to collect some belongings, before he moved to Aberdeen Road...

Does the fact that Flat 2 is really one basement Flat now clear up the image of the man I posted?? Was it in fact Dr Vincent Tabak returning to collect some belongings??

Therefore if Dr Vincent Tabak actually lived in the main building, how would he seriously be able to move a body into said main building without any other tenants noticing??

I had said I believed that the Red Book case ,shelving unit hide a doorway to the other flat.. I believed that the sensor that sat at the top of this shelving unit indicated a door way...

I have stated many many times that Joanna Yeates Flat had been staged, and I know believe that the proof that both intercoms of the basements flat, show us this is the case... I believe that both intercoms show is that the Flat is indeed one Flat and not two...

That has now opened up a whole different ball game, that has now opened up a whole can of worms...

Isn't it time that the truth was really known, isn't it time that we are told what really happened to Joanna Yeates.. isn't it time the real killer was revealed??

Was the Flat shared?? I don't know or did Dr Vincent Tabak actually live in a different part of the building....

Maybe the Ikea mens testimony could be needed, they may be able to shed light on which entrance they delivered the furniture too....

Liz Lowman, who lives on the opposite side of the road, said Mr Jefferies told her the three people were coming out of a shared entrance to the house.

“These people were leaving through the communal entrance,” she said. “Unfortunately, we didn’t hear or see anything.

“I don’t think there was a party that night as I would have heard the music and we heard nothing and we were in all evening.

Do we also ask for Liz Lowmans testimony, seeing as it was she who explained that the flat was communal, and had a communal entrance, or is that 2 entrances??

Again the forum is stating that my attachments couldn't be saved, again I have not the ability to put up the proof that the intercom panel that is next to the door of Dr Vincent Tabak's apparent Flat is indeed stating that this Flat is in fact FLAT1... I do not understand why this is happening... Could someone please clarify why i am having this problem?? 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8230708/Joanna-Yeates-was-with-two-people-her-landlord-tells-police.html

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #2683 on: October 23, 2018, 02:14:51 PM »
JustSaying and Stephanie-------please can we stop the sniping/goading/insulting  and keep to civil discussion?   Thank you!!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #2684 on: October 23, 2018, 03:00:28 PM »
I am intrigued - please tell us Dr, how have I played Nine? What have I told her that is false about anything she has asked? Just because I do not add links like you do does not mean it is false, in fact she can look up anything I have said in my answers to her questions and she will see it is true - she is quite capable of doing that.

Whose playing who  *&^^&

It gets weird on here....

I am having issues posting attachments, I like to evidence where I get my info from... makes things a little difficult..
maybe mrswah will let me know when its all ok seeing as hse is the moderator of this forum...  8)-)))

I sometimes wonder whether what I write gets read... whether it makes a difference I have no idea... but it seems to amuse some as to what I have said...  For why I don't know...  *&^^&