Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599761 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #2730 on: October 24, 2018, 08:34:04 PM »
?? 

This is pointless... I cannot attach images...

Offline [...]

« Reply #2731 on: October 24, 2018, 08:39:44 PM »
Definitely no 2...

Ok Myster.... let me try again.... where did your image come from?? Because the intercom on the footage i have isn't smooth it's more like  a grill...

Offline [...]

« Reply #2732 on: October 24, 2018, 09:52:00 PM »
If you don't think it says no. 2, whereabouts is your no. 1?  On the plate or somewhere else?

There is a oblong white button, which bares the words and Number Flat 1...

I believe it is written on there, could be a name for instance...

Offline [...]

« Reply #2733 on: October 24, 2018, 11:04:42 PM »
Judge Rinder: Mrs Yeates says at: 10:10 of the video..

I looked through her pockets, and found the receipt from Tesco's, so I knew she bought a Pizza there and a few other things..so.. erm, I knew her last.....the last time that she would have been around... doing something, erm,  we also then looked for the pizza, and we couldn't find it anywhere.

That quote... a couple of observations, firstly... What else did Joanna Yeates buy?? Mrs Yeates talks of 1 receipt, but talks of a few other things as if the receipt gave her that information... Even if we decide the few other things are from elsewhere, what were they?? She doesn't mention the cider... This program is constructed after Dr Vincent Tabak is in prison....

Secondly...  I knew her last.....the last time that she would have been around... doing something,

That comment is weird... If I split the sentence.. I have I knew her last.... was she going to say movements??

Then she follows that with the last time she would have been around....

Now lets remember here.... The Yeates have arrived at Canygne Road, after a phone call from Greg... they go out looking for their daughter... Mrs Yeates is banging on car doors, believing that Joanna Yeates has been abducted.... Then they have seen Dr Vincent Tabak on the lawn in the front and Tanja, they are searching everywhere, in the neighbourhood and the Police come...

How did Mrs Yeates deduce from a Tesco's receipt that she had found in Joanna Yeates pocket, that was the last time that Joanna Yeates had been around???..  she's not talking CCTV, she talking a receipt.....

Why would the receipt indicate that this would have been the last time that Joanna Yeates had been around??

She had no communication with her daughter that weekend even though she had sent a text message to her in the afternoon, but she says it wasn't unusual, for Joanna  not to respond...

So I'll ask again.... how did she deduce from a receipt with no other evidence.... that had to be the last time that Joanna Yeates had been around???

There has been a whole weekend, they have no idea as to whether Joanna Yeates has popped in or out at any time, if she went to visit someone or took the Pizza to share, with someone, or anything else for that matter...

What is it that makes her so sure?? 

Lets take the Pizza comment.... we also then looked for the pizza, and we couldn't find it anywhere

Ok.... So we have on no evidence decided that because there is a receipt for a Pizza in Joanna Yeates pocket, that she must have come home and been abducted, and the abductor or killer had taken the Pizza...

How did she come to that conclusion??

Joanna Yeates isn't there... there's a receipt... she bought food... a whole weekend has passed and they have decided that the most important clue at that stage of the game is to find the Pizza?? How did they not know whether she ate it or not?? How did they not now that she had shared it with someone elsewhere??  How did they know for a fact that Joanna Yeates was Missing soon after she bought the Pizza??

What is it about Joanna Yeates that makes this adult unable to do simple tasks for herself over a weekend?/  that someone would jump to a certain conclusion based on a receipt for a Pizza and the fact that the pizza wasn't there....

How does a pizza receipt tell anyone it would be the last time Joanna Yeates would be around... doing something???

That indicate that she'd been reported missing sooner...  maybe on the 17th December 2010... because I cannot for the life in me believe that Mrs Yeates would go from finding a receipt for Friday 17th December 2010, to that receipt being the last time she was doing something...

Did Joanna Yeates always keep her receipts?? was the only thing that Joanna Yeates capable of doing was a bit of shopping??

She was described as a healthy woman, no money worries, no drink problems.... So why couldn't she have done anything else that weekend??  she is supposed to be 25 years old, a educated independent female, who was looking for company by all accounts.... She doesn't have any medical issues we are aware of... So what would stop her going to see someone...?? anyone...??

Why would Mrs Yeates know it would have been the last time she would have been around??  What is it that indicates that idea?? what is it about the flat that would tell them this info??

The only way someone would know something like that is if someone had said that was when they last saw her....  Was Joanna Yeates being monitored?? followed??

I just don't know how anyone can get from a receipt that that had to be the last time that Joanna Yeates had been around?

Offline [...]

« Reply #2734 on: October 24, 2018, 11:05:00 PM »
From Countdown to Murder : David Yeates....

She's taken the opportunity to tidy things up... For starters she had organised the washing, you know Clothes washing and erm... washing up the stuff in the kitchen, things were nice and tidy..

From Judge Rinder program.... David Yeates
When we got there, the flat........................... indicated, that nobody had been there over the weekend.. which again was weird.

Mrs Yeates then say:
There was no washing up that had been done, it was very untidy.... (nods her head) she definitely disappeared Friday night..

Ok it doesn't take Einstein to work out things aren't making sense.....

2 programs with 2 different accounts of what the Flat looked like when they arrived.... When did they arrive??

It's confusing, especially if you put Greg into the mix whom apparently had gone around tidying things up!! With ever increasing levels of stress?? Greg also ate that evening... maybe it was his dishes in the sink!!

Again how does Mrs Yeates decide on the fact that the washing up isn't done is the reason Joanna Yeates went Missing on the Friday night!!

Goodness, anyone can make a mess in a day or so... doesn't mean they went missing a day or so before... They might have decided to tale it easy whilst their partner was away and tidy up later...

But what ever way you look at it... The Yeates cannot have it both ways... either it was nice and tidy... or it was a mess!! (imo) (not being disrespectful... just observing).....

But David has already contradicted that account... so where do we stand???

Offline Myster

« Reply #2735 on: October 25, 2018, 05:11:04 AM »
?? 

This is pointless... I cannot attach images...
Until this image attachment problem is resolved, you need to upload to an independent picture / photo hosting site.  I'm using "imgur" at the moment, which is free but if I remember, you have to register with an email address and a nickname / password, etc.

If you decide to go this route:  Upload the chosen image from your computer to the website, then highlight and copy that image's address from the right-hand box. Back in your posting page, click on the "Insert Image" icon button at the far left, then paste that address in the "Enter image location" box which appears. Reduce or increase the image size if necessary before posting.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #2736 on: October 25, 2018, 05:18:57 AM »
Ok Myster.... let me try again.... where did your image come from?? Because the intercom on the footage i have isn't smooth it's more like  a grill...
The screenshot came from about halfway in the BBC video link which you posted here - http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg498115#msg498115

Offline Myster

« Reply #2737 on: October 25, 2018, 07:19:16 AM »
The screenshot came from about halfway in the BBC video link which you posted here - http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg498115#msg498115
I've just looked at this video again from 00:44 onwards and you're right, it is or appears to be a metallic grill which doesn't show up on my earlier screenshot, probably as a result of loss of image quality through uploading and downloading.  But I still think it's a number 2 in the flat area at the centre of this grill (or whatever it is)?  And can't make out anything resembling a 1 in the area below said grill in the earlier photo I posted.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 07:57:50 AM by Myster »

Offline [...]

« Reply #2738 on: October 25, 2018, 08:33:57 AM »
I've just looked at this video again from 00:44 onwards and you're right, it is or appears to be a metallic grill which doesn't show up on my earlier screenshot, probably as a result of loss of image quality through uploading and downloading.  But I still think it's a number 2 in the flat area at the centre of this grill (or whatever it is)?  And can't make out anything resembling a 1 in the area below said grill in the earlier photo I posted.

How comes the issue of uploading attachments hasn't been resolved?

Offline Myster

« Reply #2739 on: October 25, 2018, 08:55:37 AM »
How comes the issue of uploading attachments hasn't been resolved?
No idea... not my problem, I'm afraid.

Offline Myster

« Reply #2740 on: October 25, 2018, 09:15:17 AM »
Joanna Yeates Flat entrance... https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/uknews/8822613/Inside-the-flat-where-Joanna-Yeates-was-killed-by-Vincent-Tabak.html

Enlarged view of the entrance contraption / intercom / doorbell, similar to that outside Tabak's flat. Perhaps the cover / grill has been removed by police for forensic analysis of fingerprints, saliva DNA, etc.

Offline [...]

« Reply #2741 on: October 25, 2018, 12:56:50 PM »
Joanna Yeates Flat entrance... https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/uknews/8822613/Inside-the-flat-where-Joanna-Yeates-was-killed-by-Vincent-Tabak.html

Enlarged view of the entrance contraption / intercom / doorbell, similar to that outside Tabak's flat. Perhaps the cover / grill has been removed by police for forensic analysis of fingerprints, saliva DNA, etc.

Well myster... funny you should show that image again.....

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/police-investigation-continues-flat-door-removed-people-news-footage/685650778

That footage is dated 29th December 2010.... The Intercom from the Flat we know as Joanna Yeates Flat.. Flat 1.. Is having the intercom removed...

Now I have said before that even though these clips are dated on Getty doesn't mean that they were not filmed before.... Getty may have been given them on one date and uploaded them on another date...

So.... It is entirely possible, for the intercom to have been removed before... And then put on the flat at the back... That's  why the flat at the back has the image of the Intercom saying Flat 1...

To me everything is staged.... But I do not know the purpose...

The date of the builders putting up the scaffolding doesn't have to be the 22nd January 2011 either... all this could have been done at any time...

To be honest I do not know who to believe anymore... We have people on video contradicting themselves.. we have images of the back of Canygne Road before Dr Vincent Tabak is a suspect...

For some reason the whole incident, has got the media involved... and I don't think it's as simple as her being Murdered... If that was the case...

The amount of footage is considerable.. even though certain articles and forum/groups have been removed.....

It's either some elaborate media exercise or they are very well aware who killed Joanna Yeates and they can't touch them for it...

Everything appears to be pre-recorded... The Police Conferences, the media footage, the documentaries... everything... Now Avon and Somerset Police have there own media centre.... Did they do all the recording then distribute it to news outlets??

Is that why the Police got upset with ITV... they did a piece to camera they didn't have permission for??

No media group should have that closer access to a potential crime scene.... To get around the back of the building, to walk on the pavement....  To get up close and personal with that door...

there are a couple of ideas, that I was thinking..... Dr Vincent Tabak has moved out of the premises literally by the 23rd December 2010, he has gone to Cambridge then on to Holland coming back on the 2nd January 2011 and then moving to Aberdeen Road...

This then has me wondering... when in fact did Dr Vincent Tabak mention about the Forensics on the door?? It's like you have knowledge, make a statement then they arrest you....

Did Dr Vincent Tabak see them removing Joanna Yeates door before he left for Cambridge?? As with CJ seeing people at the gate.... He reports that and within no time he is arrested...

The only difference with Dr Vincent Tabak is it took a while to arrest him... But Ann did say it was a planned arrest...

If I decide that Dr Vincent Tabak saw the removal of the door before he left bristol... then do I also assume that... "That Phone Call" was in fact Dr Vincent Tabak, and he was mentioning about seeing them remove the door and thought it quite strange?? (given you the answer of "He was over interested in forensics")

I am not saying that is the case, but a scenario....

It is strange that there is no crystal clear images of the intercom of Dr Vincent Tabak... The media not zooming in on this detail... The Media, then not being clear on the matters in hand....

The media either colluded or were fooled themselves.... by person or persons unknown....

I'm hoping that there is still some integrity in the media and go with that they were supplied with the images of the close ups of the building down the side and across the back....

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/joanna-yeates-murder-trial-defendant-vincent-tabak-gives-news-footage/656385638

The link above shows Joanna Yeates door, with a bunch of keys ,mortice keys that would and possibly could fit the glass panelled door....

Going back to the Media?? Who is the media?? CJ was arrested and taken from his home without any of the major news outlets noticing, yet the media were apparently parked outside 24/7... So was it the Polices media??

Thinking about it... why would the media be allowed to walk around Joanna Yeates Flat when the trial is taking place... I believe that footage was released to the media...

This Clip... taken in  December when Joanna yeates is Missing...
https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/vincent-tabak-trial-date-unknown-snow-on-ground-outside-news-footage/656487136

Now the media shouldn't have access to a crime scene,... I have said before.. they shouldn't be walking on potential evidence... But I don't think it is the News media....  Is it A&S own media??

I do not believe that the news media have the original footage...

The footage of The Yeates arriving at The Old Bailey...  know one knew until the last minutes that the court venue had been changed, but we have The Yeates walking down the pavement with Emma the FLO officer....

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/vincent-tabak-faces-murder-trial-england-london-ext-news-footage/656058150

Again is this A&S's own footage??

This Clip
https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/vincent-tabak-trial-continues-bristol-crown-court-rebecca-news-footage/656136396

Rebecca Scott arriving at court... She a witness being identified before she has taken the stand.... The media I believe are not allowed to identify witness's.... well I don't believe they did...  It's the same people who have made virtually every piece of media about this case....

Two cat trays... always bugged me... But if that is one basement flat then the other tray would be need near the other door....

Back to the tour video... Were there 2 video's made and the media chose which one they used... That would explain the trainers being moved and the clock being 5 minutes difference in time in some images....

Is this the reason that all the footage is just clips...??

I get the feeling thats why the images and clips are so strange... The media knew what was happening and how they were being manipulated... It's a possibility...  The identity of some of the officers are covered by their caps... But now I have a thought.....

So there are the official clips that have been distributed to the media... Then there is the medias own clips.....

This is why I have Tim Roth in the middle of an image dressed as a Police Officer...  The media were trying to point out what the Police were doing in an odd way... I kept seeing people whom i thought I recognised.... And couldn't understand what was going on....

We have the images that have sent me around the twist... unprecedented footage of a crime scene or scenes.... we have footage of The Yeates walking around a Crime Scene.... when the 2nd Scene of Crime hasn't finished being processed....

You wouldn't get that .. it shouldn't be allowed.... The Funeral... there was supposed to have been 300 people attend yet we see very few people... no crowds crying at the funeral nothing... That too must be from the original source and not the news media.... (imo)

I couldn't understand why I recognised people whom I believed had been on TV before, yet they were slap bang in the middle of a crime scene....!!

Now I think I understand... You have 'The Original Source".. who may be the Police I don't know.... and the rest of the media, whom have some different images... I believe it is the rest of the media whom are trying to discredit the "The Original Source"... by introducing many red herrings in the form of Tim  Roth, for instance....

We have Emma the FLO telling us about what Greg has said about Innocent men before CJ was released... Now if the media know that this is all orchestrated, then I believe  they released the footage before it was meant to be released.... The Police must have sent it too them before CJ's release...

The Police controlled the medias access to this case... they controlled everything....

Is this why BDP release the information that Joanna Yeates was found on the 24th December 2010, when the official date was the 25th December 2010... The too were not going to be manipulated...

Come to think of it... some of the media had already stated on the 26th December that Joanna Yeates had been strangled, if my memory serves me correctly.... But those articles have been removed...

I've had my self in knots, not understanding why the media do not say anything... and why the story is always rehashed...

But if the Polices own the footage,  then the media may have only had a license to use it for so long....  It's the same media, over and over again.... nothing differs... The CCTV footage never changes... no different angles....no Dr Vincent Tabak at the till paying for his goods....

If the only footage is the original footage that was distributed amongst the media... the media will have an issue reusing it possibly...

Now... Longwood Lane.... we have the fire service there over 4 days, we have men with rope access gear shown on the 27th December 2010... Now as I stated that footage could have been taken before... The media just published it on that date.... Why are they going to be parked at the bottom of Longwood Lane when nothing is happening and the police wouldn't want them accidentally taking footage of something they may not want them to see??

I believe they were given the footage .. I think the medias footage would have been taken from the bottom of providence lane I think its called... at the cross roads of Longwood lane...

So are the news media playing the police at there own game.... ?? Who was the original source of the footage??

Still doesn't answer who killed Joanna Yeates... But I can keep questioning that in my mind... is she really dead??

Was there really a crime??  I don't know... apologises if there was... But something is mighty fishy about this case....

Come to think of it the media centre at A&S hasn't it got something to do with Southwest One ??..
Are they the original source?? Is that why the Police keep the video's of Joanna Yeates CCTV clips etc on their youtube site... It's a possibility....

So who is the original source??

Is this the reason The Yeates keep making documentaries... which contradict each others statements to shed light on what happened with the media footage?? ... Or have they forgotten what they have said previously????

I don't know....

But if Joanna Yeates was Murdered, If Dr Vincent Tabak is in prison... then The Yeates footage is to highlight something that they cannot speak of.... The real killer either cannot be prosecuted or has been protected... (imo)

Either that or this is some strange, publicity stunt! but I can't say....

Edit... Did a trial really take place... Or is that the media again highlighting this case in there own way??

Offline Caroline

« Reply #2742 on: October 25, 2018, 01:15:22 PM »
Well myster... funny you should show that image again.....

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/police-investigation-continues-flat-door-removed-people-news-footage/685650778

That footage is dated 29th December 2010.... The Intercom from the Flat we know as Joanna Yeates Flat.. Flat 1.. Is having the intercom removed...

Now I have said before that even though these clips are dated on Getty doesn't mean that they were not filmed before.... Getty may have been given them on one date and uploaded them on another date...

So.... It is entirely possible, for the intercom to have been removed before... And then put on the flat at the back... That's  why the flat at the back has the image of the Intercom saying Flat 1...

To me everything is staged.... But I do not know the purpose...

The date of the builders putting up the scaffolding doesn't have to be the 22nd January 2011 either... all this could have been done at any time...

To be honest I do not know who to believe anymore... We have people on video contradicting themselves.. we have images of the back of Canygne Road before Dr Vincent Tabak is a suspect...

For some reason the whole incident, has got the media involved... and I don't think it's as simple as her being Murdered... If that was the case...

The amount of footage is considerable.. even though certain articles and forum/groups have been removed.....

It's either some elaborate media exercise or they are very well aware who killed Joanna Yeates and they can't touch them for it...

Everything appears to be pre-recorded... The Police Conferences, the media footage, the documentaries... everything... Now Avon and Somerset Police have there own media centre.... Did they do all the recording then distribute it to news outlets??

Is that why the Police got upset with ITV... they did a piece to camera they didn't have permission for??

No media group should have that closer access to a potential crime scene.... To get around the back of the building, to walk on the pavement....  To get up close and personal with that door...

there are a couple of ideas, that I was thinking..... Dr Vincent Tabak has moved out of the premises literally by the 23rd December 2010, he has gone to Cambridge then on to Holland coming back on the 2nd January 2011 and then moving to Aberdeen Road...

This then has me wondering... when in fact did Dr Vincent Tabak mention about the Forensics on the door?? It's like you have knowledge, make a statement then they arrest you....

Did Dr Vincent Tabak see them removing Joanna Yeates door before he left for Cambridge?? As with CJ seeing people at the gate.... He reports that and within no time he is arrested...

The only difference with Dr Vincent Tabak is it took a while to arrest him... But Ann did say it was a planned arrest...

If I decide that Dr Vincent Tabak saw the removal of the door before he left bristol... then do I also assume that... "That Phone Call" was in fact Dr Vincent Tabak, and he was mentioning about seeing them remove the door and thought it quite strange?? (given you the answer of "He was over interested in forensics")

I am not saying that is the case, but a scenario....

It is strange that there is no crystal clear images of the intercom of Dr Vincent Tabak... The media not zooming in on this detail... The Media, then not being clear on the matters in hand....

The media either colluded or were fooled themselves.... by person or persons unknown....

I'm hoping that there is still some integrity in the media and go with that they were supplied with the images of the close ups of the building down the side and across the back....

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/joanna-yeates-murder-trial-defendant-vincent-tabak-gives-news-footage/656385638

The link above shows Joanna Yeates door, with a bunch of keys ,mortice keys that would and possibly could fit the glass panelled door....

Going back to the Media?? Who is the media?? CJ was arrested and taken from his home without any of the major news outlets noticing, yet the media were apparently parked outside 24/7... So was it the Polices media??

Thinking about it... why would the media be allowed to walk around Joanna Yeates Flat when the trial is taking place... I believe that footage was released to the media...

This Clip... taken in  December when Joanna yeates is Missing...
https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/vincent-tabak-trial-date-unknown-snow-on-ground-outside-news-footage/656487136

Now the media shouldn't have access to a crime scene,... I have said before.. they shouldn't be walking on potential evidence... But I don't think it is the News media....  Is it A&S own media??

I do not believe that the news media have the original footage...

The footage of The Yeates arriving at The Old Bailey...  know one knew until the last minutes that the court venue had been changed, but we have The Yeates walking down the pavement with Emma the FLO officer....

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/vincent-tabak-faces-murder-trial-england-london-ext-news-footage/656058150

Again is this A&S's own footage??

This Clip
https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/vincent-tabak-trial-continues-bristol-crown-court-rebecca-news-footage/656136396

Rebecca Scott arriving at court... She a witness being identified before she has taken the stand.... The media I believe are not allowed to identify witness's.... well I don't believe they did...  It's the same people who have made virtually every piece of media about this case....

Two cat trays... always bugged me... But if that is one basement flat then the other tray would be need near the other door....

Back to the tour video... Were there 2 video's made and the media chose which one they used... That would explain the trainers being moved and the clock being 5 minutes difference in time in some images....

Is this the reason that all the footage is just clips...??

I get the feeling thats why the images and clips are so strange... The media knew what was happening and how they were being manipulated... It's a possibility...  The identity of some of the officers are covered by their caps... But now I have a thought.....

So there are the official clips that have been distributed to the media... Then there is the medias own clips.....

This is why I have Tim Roth in the middle of an image dressed as a Police Officer...  The media were trying to point out what the Police were doing in an odd way... I kept seeing people whom i thought I recognised.... And couldn't understand what was going on....

We have the images that have sent me around the twist... unprecedented footage of a crime scene or scenes.... we have footage of The Yeates walking around a Crime Scene.... when the 2nd Scene of Crime hasn't finished being processed....

You wouldn't get that .. it shouldn't be allowed.... The Funeral... there was supposed to have been 300 people attend yet we see very few people... no crowds crying at the funeral nothing... That too must be from the original source and not the news media.... (imo)

I couldn't understand why I recognised people whom I believed had been on TV before, yet they were slap bang in the middle of a crime scene....!!

Now I think I understand... You have 'The Original Source".. who may be the Police I don't know.... and the rest of the media, whom have some different images... I believe it is the rest of the media whom are trying to discredit the "The Original Source"... by introducing many red herrings in the form of Tim  Roth, for instance....

We have Emma the FLO telling us about what Greg has said about Innocent men before CJ was released... Now if the media know that this is all orchestrated, then I believe  they released the footage before it was meant to be released.... The Police must have sent it too them before CJ's release...

The Police controlled the medias access to this case... they controlled everything....

Is this why BDP release the information that Joanna Yeates was found on the 24th December 2010, when the official date was the 25th December 2010... The too were not going to be manipulated...

Come to think of it... some of the media had already stated on the 26th December that Joanna Yeates had been strangled, if my memory serves me correctly.... But those articles have been removed...

I've had my self in knots, not understanding why the media do not say anything... and why the story is always rehashed...

But if the Polices own the footage,  then the media may have only had a license to use it for so long....  It's the same media, over and over again.... nothing differs... The CCTV footage never changes... no different angles....no Dr Vincent Tabak at the till paying for his goods....

If the only footage is the original footage that was distributed amongst the media... the media will have an issue reusing it possibly...

Now... Longwood Lane.... we have the fire service there over 4 days, we have men with rope access gear shown on the 27th December 2010... Now as I stated that footage could have been taken before... The media just published it on that date.... Why are they going to be parked at the bottom of Longwood Lane when nothing is happening and the police wouldn't want them accidentally taking footage of something they may not want them to see??

I believe they were given the footage .. I think the medias footage would have been taken from the bottom of providence lane I think its called... at the cross roads of Longwood lane...

So are the news media playing the police at there own game.... ?? Who was the original source of the footage??

Still doesn't answer who killed Joanna Yeates... But I can keep questioning that in my mind... is she really dead??

Was there really a crime??  I don't know... apologises if there was... But something is mighty fishy about this case....

Come to think of it the media centre at A&S hasn't it got something to do with Southwest One ??..
Are they the original source?? Is that why the Police keep the video's of Joanna Yeates CCTV clips etc on their youtube site... It's a possibility....

So who is the original source??

Is this the reason The Yeates keep making documentaries... which contradict each others statements to shed light on what happened with the media footage?? ... Or have they forgotten what they have said previously????

I don't know....

But if Joanna Yeates was Murdered, If Dr Vincent Tabak is in prison... then The Yeates footage is to highlight something that they cannot speak of.... The real killer either cannot be prosecuted or has been protected... (imo)

Either that or this is some strange, publicity stunt! but I can't say....

Edit... Did a trial really take place... Or is that the media again highlighting this case in there own way??

Are you really serious?

Offline [...]

« Reply #2743 on: October 25, 2018, 01:42:24 PM »
It's either that or it's about hacking and The Leveson....

And as Leveson 2 isn't going to happen we do not know what would have been revealed there....

Did the media hack the Police and find out about Operation Braid??

Did they try to pre-empt the police by orchestrating the media around Canygne Road....

Is this the reason CJ is innocent... It is all rubbish....!

Dr Vincent Tabak.... Did he agree to play his part.... Did he allow his name to be used??

This case is fishy... end of.... whether you agree or not makes no difference....  But I would say why have the media unprecedented access... ?? why would CJ allow the media to gain access to his property after he was vilified??

Nothing is ever going to change in this case... It's tosh.... something stinks... 

I'm never going to get anywhere, nothing is really clarified.... To many Missing Pieces....

Someone has been taking the Pish... (imo)

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #2744 on: October 25, 2018, 04:31:49 PM »
LOL!!!   Of course I've drawn it on, to show the shape of the embossed or engraved figure 2 on the metallic plate to the left.

Oooh   naughty!!!    Ha ha.

I have to admit that, apart from Myster's number, I can't see a number at all.