Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599828 times)

Offline Real justice

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #3960 on: May 07, 2019, 09:45:59 PM »
I would have thought CJ was relevant to the trial.... Witnesses whom could build a fuller picture of that weekends events...

This is why i don't get how CJ was part of the Leveson..... He was a material witness to events of that weekend...
The Leverson was about press intrusion, why bring CJ, Tabak had already pleaded guilty, it wasn’t about guilt.

Offline [...]

« Reply #3961 on: May 07, 2019, 09:48:36 PM »
Are you deliberately pretending not to understand? Why would CJ be relevant when Tabak confessed? The trail wasn't about whether or not he killed her (in which case CJ would have been a witness), it was about Tabak's INTENTIONS! This is like basic stuff and you just can't grasp it!

He was part of Leveson because he was unfairly hounded by the press.

Yes... I know you keep saying that...  And I know that there was an apparent confession.... But if the timelines do not marry up... one needs to question the tale on the stand by Dr Vincent Tabak.... That any Tom ,Dick or Harry could have concocted from all the reports in the media and social media at the time...

It's extremely convenient that he did it in such a small time frame... NO CCTV timestamps proving what time anything actually happened...

Evidence to support the tale on the stand...  that is all that is required....

Oh yes... And Forensic evidence from both Joanna Yeates Flat and Dr Vincent Tabak's flat proving that he was in her Flat, and she was taken around to his flat....

We can all come up with theories... And the prosecution had many theories...

I too have had many theories...

Offline [...]

« Reply #3962 on: May 07, 2019, 09:49:58 PM »
The Leverson was about press intrusion, why bring CJ, Tabak had already pleaded guilty, it wasn’t about guilt.

That old chestnut.... 

CJ was invited or applied to be a core participant, I do not know which... That was back in August 2011, before a trial had taken place in October 2011... 

A trial ... again may I add, where he could and should have been a witness....(imo)

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3963 on: May 07, 2019, 09:52:00 PM »
That old chestnut.... 

CJ was invited or applied to be a core participant, I do not know which... That was back in August 2011, before a trial had taken place in October 2011...
And?

Offline [...]

« Reply #3964 on: May 07, 2019, 09:54:12 PM »
And?

He could and should have been a witness...(imo)

Other evidence wasn't heard at the Leveson because investigations and prosecutions etc, were happening at that time.. I believe....

I believe when they were concluded, they would be heard at Leveson 2

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3965 on: May 07, 2019, 09:58:45 PM »
That old chestnut.... 

A trial ... again may I add, where he could and should have been a witness....(imo)

This isn't about YOUR OPINION! He wasn't a witness because the trial wasn't about WHO killed her but whether he had INTENT and it wasn't about whether his confession was genuine or not because he didn't retract it - CJ was nothing to do with ANY of that!

I notice you didn't answer my earlier question as to whether you are/were Mrs N. Osey?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3966 on: May 07, 2019, 09:59:56 PM »
Yes... I know you keep saying that...  And I know that there was an apparent confession.... But if the timelines do not marry up... one needs to question the tale on the stand by Dr Vincent Tabak.... That any Tom ,Dick or Harry could have concocted from all the reports in the media and social media at the time...

It's extremely convenient that he did it in such a small time frame... NO CCTV timestamps proving what time anything actually happened...

Evidence to support the tale on the stand...  that is all that is required....

Oh yes... And Forensic evidence from both Joanna Yeates Flat and Dr Vincent Tabak's flat proving that he was in her Flat, and she was taken around to his flat....

We can all come up with theories... And the prosecution had many theories...

I too have had many theories...

NOT THEORIES - HE ADMITTED TO BEING THERE!

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3967 on: May 07, 2019, 10:02:29 PM »
He could and should have been a witness...(imo)

Other evidence wasn't heard at the Leveson because investigations and prosecutions etc, were happening at that time.. I believe....

I believe when they were concluded, they would be heard at Leveson 2
Why bring him as a witness, Tabak admitted he lied about CJ and tried to set him up.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3968 on: May 07, 2019, 10:05:29 PM »
What benefit to Tabak would CJ be for a witness?

Admission to jurors
Vincent Tabak - the man who would later emerge as Miss Yeates's killer - also saw it as an opportunity.
I shouldn't have said that about Chris Jefferies
Vincent Tabak
The 33-year-old Dutch engineer gave police false information he hoped would pile more suspicion on Mr Jefferies.

He said this in Court, it would be stupid to bring him as a witness

Offline [...]

« Reply #3969 on: May 07, 2019, 10:09:35 PM »
You Forget one thing Billy, you’re Bestie did plead guilty, so he should have got the Poundland representation and not cost the tax payer millions

I thought Justice was about being fair... Not who's got the most money to spend and resources...

So on that you are saying... 80 people for their own ends and agenda's could say something that isn't true... But if I didn't have the resources or a way in which to prove that they were exaggerating the truth, the fact that 80 people just state something and I have no resources to challenge them, then those 80 people will be believed, because numbers count and not evidence...

Offline [...]

« Reply #3970 on: May 07, 2019, 10:13:29 PM »
What benefit to Tabak would CJ be for a witness?

Admission to jurors
Vincent Tabak - the man who would later emerge as Miss Yeates's killer - also saw it as an opportunity.
I shouldn't have said that about Chris Jefferies
Vincent Tabak
The 33-year-old Dutch engineer gave police false information he hoped would pile more suspicion on Mr Jefferies.

He said this in Court, it would be stupid to bring him as a witness

Timeline is important...

Where was the gym for instance...

How long was the gym class CJ took...

Travel Time etc...

CJ arrives home at 9:00pm according to CJ's Leveson statement.. Knowing the exact time he conversed with Dr Vincent Tabak, may change the time line that Dr Vincent Tabak gave on the stand...

All timelines to the events of that night are IMPORTANT!!

Whether you agree or not....

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3971 on: May 07, 2019, 10:14:46 PM »
You have absolutely no idea whatsoever, what the hell would you bring a witness in for that’s going to help the prosecution.  Unbelievable, it just shows your lack of knowledge. 

Can just see it, W Clegg, “we’ve bought this witness in your honour, to prove to the court that my client is dishonest and doesn’t tell the truth, Mr Tabak admits he tried to set this poor gentleman up for a crime he didn’t commit named Christopher Jefferies, which resulted in a witch hunt by the press”    @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline [...]

« Reply #3972 on: May 07, 2019, 10:16:28 PM »
You have absolutely no idea whatsoever, what the hell would you bring a witness in for that’s going to help the prosecution.  Unbelievable, it just shows your lack of knowledge. 

Can just see it, W Clegg, “we’ve bought this witness in your honour, to prove to the court that my client is dishonest and doesn’t tell the truth, Mr Tabak admits he tried to set this poor gentleman up for a crime he didn’t commit named Christopher Jefferies, which resulted in a witch hunt by the press”    @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Who said it would help the prosecution??

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3973 on: May 07, 2019, 10:24:28 PM »
Who said it would help the prosecution??
Oh, give over  8)><(

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3974 on: May 07, 2019, 10:26:17 PM »
I thought Justice was about being fair... Not who's got the most money to spend and resources...

So on that you are saying... 80 people for their own ends and agenda's could say something that isn't true... But if I didn't have the resources or a way in which to prove that they were exaggerating the truth, the fact that 80 people just state something and I have no resources to challenge them, then those 80 people will be believed, because numbers count and not evidence...
You Don't have to lecture me about being fair, when you don’t show one ounce of remorse or respect for a grieving family that lost their beautiful precious daughter to a perverted monster.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 11:33:09 PM by Real justice »