Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599762 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #4125 on: May 10, 2019, 07:21:31 PM »
I was about to add, that the Telegraph, appear to be the only video available on line.. The Police do not appear to have this video either..

There is not another copy anywhere I can find today..

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4126 on: May 10, 2019, 07:29:41 PM »
I was about to add, that the Telegraph, appear to be the only video available on line.. The Police do not appear to have this video either..

There is not another copy anywhere I can find today..
Copies would have been made available to both defence and prosecution don’t worry. 

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4127 on: May 10, 2019, 07:33:19 PM »
The video in Asda of a man resembling Dr Vincent Tabak with a date visible but the time stamp Missing... The man has grown stubble by the time he reaches the aisles..

Video is on The Telegraphs online paper

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8818883/Jo-Yeates-trial-Vincent-Tabak-caught-on-CCTV-during-Asda-visit.html
One of the main reasons a cctv footage as evidence would be thrown out of court, not having the correct time stamp

Offline [...]

« Reply #4128 on: May 10, 2019, 08:39:41 PM »
One of the main reasons a cctv footage as evidence would be thrown out of court, not having the correct time stamp

So what does that say for ALL of the CCTV, that do not have a time stamp, or have been edited??

Leaving us with NO CCTV footage that would have been allowed into court.... If I am following you correctly here..

Edit... No CCTV footage, all you are left with is a tale on the stand, where everyone has stated that Dr Vincent Tabak lied.....

Go figure...

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4129 on: May 10, 2019, 09:07:20 PM »
So what does that say for ALL of the CCTV, that do not have a time stamp, or have been edited??

Leaving us with NO CCTV footage that would have been allowed into court.... If I am following you correctly here..

Edit... No CCTV footage, all you are left with is a tale on the stand, where everyone has stated that Dr Vincent Tabak lied.....

Go figure...
What I am saying, if the cctv footage never had a timescale it would never have been shown, so the cctv footage MUST have had a timescale

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4130 on: May 10, 2019, 09:07:50 PM »

Go figure...

There is a time stamp on the footage above

Offline [...]

« Reply #4131 on: May 10, 2019, 09:14:33 PM »

Yes, indeed there is a time stamp, but it is not a visible time stamp, showing conclusively what times Dr Vincent tabak entered The Asda Store..

The absence of the time stamp is a concern, it means that the CCTV, conclusively proves nothing... (imo)

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4132 on: May 10, 2019, 09:18:33 PM »
Also he sent his girlfriend a text at the same time telling her he was in Asda

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4133 on: May 10, 2019, 09:22:48 PM »
Yes, indeed there is a time stamp, but it is not a visible time stamp, showing conclusively what times Dr Vincent tabak entered The Asda Store..

The absence of the time stamp is a concern, it means that the CCTV, conclusively proves nothing... (imo)

What do you mean it's not visible? Just because you can't make it out on the website is immaterial. The original will be visible - that's the whole point!

Offline [...]

« Reply #4134 on: May 10, 2019, 09:41:59 PM »
Also he sent his girlfriend a text at the same time telling her he was in Asda

Really.... Can you define the accurate time of this text?

Can you define if the phone this text came from had been set to a 24 hour clock??

Can you define if this phone was set to a 24 hour clock??

Can you define how they knew whether any timings were AM or PM??

Can you define whether the CCTV had a 24hour clock?? was 10:13   am or pm?

Isn't CCTV set to a 24 hour clock?

So was it 22 hundred hours and 13 minutes??

Do not ever remember that being mentioned..  to be honest..

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4135 on: May 10, 2019, 09:59:39 PM »

Can you define if the phone this text came from had been set to a 24 hour clock??

I don’t have to define anything Billy. 

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4136 on: May 10, 2019, 10:02:57 PM »

Regardless of the phone settings, the service provider would have all the accurate information.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4137 on: May 10, 2019, 10:07:08 PM »

Dont worry Billy, all this information would have been scrutinised by defence and prosecution, if you want a full transcript ask Vinnie for one.

Offline [...]

« Reply #4138 on: May 10, 2019, 10:27:46 PM »
Dont worry Billy, all this information would have been scrutinised by defence and prosecution, if you want a full transcript ask Vinnie for one.

What do you mean don't worry??

You're assuming thats what happened... We are told of a confession, so what did they actually scrutinise and at which juncture, about this case?

I'm not being funny i just want to understand...

Thats is why I keep asking questions... everyone assumes these things were done...

If these things were done... were was CJ at trial and Tanja Morson at trial??

Were was the undisputed evidence that Dr Vincent Tabak was in Asda at 22:13 hours??

Where was the triangulation of GPs calls and texts??

Why... And I will repeat why... Does a naturally born Dutch Man apparently only search in ENGLISH??

Yesterday I came back about the VXXX

Because of my brother in-law.... He posted something in DUTCH which I didn't understand.... So I asked for the translation....

He didn't think .... hang on a minute I must post in English , so any English people I know may understand.. He did what Dutch people do... he wrote in Dutch...

Just like he told me , we Dutchie's Google in Dutch...

When Dr Vincent Tabak is texting or searching on the internet... He's Dutch... he will write in Dutch...

This FACT appears to have past people by....!

We are not talking about an English person here...

We are talking about a Dutch National, who's native tongue is DUTCH!!!

Edit..... And just to remind everyone..... The only Dutch word in the entire searches that were attributed to Dr Vincent Tabak was the word "DOODSLAG"! which in English means MANSLAUGHTER!!!

Odd that!!

So where was the rest of the Dutch text??

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4139 on: May 10, 2019, 10:36:03 PM »
What do you mean don't worry??

You're assuming thats what happened... We are told of a confession, so what did they actually scrutinise and at which juncture, about this case?

I'm not being funny i just want to understand...

Thats is why I keep asking questions... everyone assumes these things were done...

If these things were done... were was CJ at trial and Tanja Morson at trial??

Were was the undisputed evidence that Dr Vincent Tabak was in Asda at 22:13 hours??

Where was the triangulation of GPs calls and texts??

Why... And I will repeat why... Does a naturally born Dutch Man apparently only search in ENGLISH??

Yesterday I came back about the VXXX

Because of my brother in-law.... He posted something in DUTCH which I didn't understand.... So I asked for the translation....

He didn't think .... hang on a minute I must post in English , so any English people I know may understand.. He did what Dutch people do... he wrote in Dutch...

Just like he told me , we Dutchie's Google in Dutch...

When Dr Vincent Tabak is texting or searching on the internet... He's Dutch... he will write in Dutch...

This FACT appears to have past people by....!

We are not talking about an English person here...

We are talking about a Dutch National, who's native tongue is DUTCH!!!
Research states that between 90% and 93% of the Dutch population claims to be able to converse in English.