Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364758 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1065 on: January 07, 2014, 06:11:56 PM »
Using general anesthetic.

Only if they were medically qualified.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Redblossom

« Reply #1066 on: January 07, 2014, 06:13:25 PM »
Using general anesthetic.

Thats a point.....and according to heri the abductor  could have picked madeleine up through the windiw when she just walked over......thinking it was her parents

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uWUXFMZdWE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 06:17:22 PM by Redblossom »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1067 on: January 07, 2014, 06:29:46 PM »
Not difficult to understand, just difficult to believe.

its much easier for you to believe something far more unlikely...as long as it blames the parents

Offline jassi

« Reply #1068 on: January 07, 2014, 06:32:02 PM »
its much easier for you to believe something far more unlikely...as long as it blames the parents

There are so many false trails that I find it difficult to believe anything.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Redblossom

« Reply #1069 on: January 07, 2014, 06:35:51 PM »
There are so many false trails that I find it difficult to believe anything.

False trails, tells you everything doesnt it.......

Estuarine

« Reply #1070 on: January 07, 2014, 06:54:27 PM »

Some of us have no axe to grind one way or another. It's really b****r all to do with personalities. If its likely I'll believe it but if believing it relies on accepting a series of unlikely events it then becomes flaky whether its called McCann, Amaral or The Cat in the Hat.
By the way old stick have you worked out my mother tongue and where I am from yet?

Redblossom

« Reply #1071 on: January 07, 2014, 06:58:36 PM »
Some of us have no axe to grind one way or another. It's really b****r all to do with personalities. If its likely I'll believe it but if believing it relies on accepting a series of unlikely events it then becomes flaky whether its called McCann, Amaral or The Cat in the Hat.
By the way old stick have you worked out my mother tongue and where I am from yet?

+1

The messsage/theory whatever it is that people  hate the mccanns or want to lay blame  is the reason they have doubts  is preposterous to the extreme.....

a bit like kate mccann saying in some  interview perhaps people would believe her if she had bigger breasts...dear god.....the mentality is shocking
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 07:02:56 PM by Redblossom »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1072 on: January 07, 2014, 07:03:13 PM »

There are plenty here with axes to grind...craic is an irish word as you know but your posts are littered with Americanisms.. in this global world that probably makes you a Manchester united supporter from viet nam...am I close... I personally don't believe an abductor is a flaky idea...I think a cover up , fraudulent fund etc are flaky

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1073 on: January 07, 2014, 07:06:57 PM »
+1

The messsage/theory whatever it is that people  hate the mccanns or want to lay blame  is the reason they have doubts  is preposterous to the extreme.....

Yep ludicrous.

I suspected them first, then grew an immense disliking of them.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

icabodcrane

« Reply #1074 on: January 07, 2014, 07:14:25 PM »
+1

a bit like kate mccann saying in some  interview perhaps people would believe her if she had bigger breasts...dear god.....the mentality is shocking

+ 2

It is just silly to claim that people who question that which it  is perfectly reasonable to question have some  'mean'  motive for doing so

It is, of course,  a classic propaganda technique  ...  demonising one's opponent so as to avoid addressing the substance of the argument  ( form of ad hominem  )   The   goal is to make it impossible for opponents to be heard respectfully in the debate  (  they are all '[ censored word ]s' )

Offline Victoria

« Reply #1075 on: January 07, 2014, 07:19:04 PM »
+ 2

It is just silly to claim that people who question that which it  is perfectly reasonable to question have some  'mean'  motive for doing so

It is, of course,  a classic propaganda technique  ...  demonising one's opponent so as to avoid addressing the substance of the argument  ( form of ad hominem  )   The   goal is to make it impossible for opponents to be heard respectfully in the debate  (  they are all '[ censored word ]s' )

Avoid the substance of the argument? My dear chum, there never is any substance! And if people don't want to be accused of hating the McCanns, then they need to behave a bit more reasonably. And sanely.

Redblossom

« Reply #1076 on: January 07, 2014, 07:21:05 PM »
Yep ludicrous.

I suspected them first, then grew an immense disliking of them.

The first I heard of the story on the morning news was she was abducted when they were away eating a distance away...myears pricked up....i thought how convenient.....how strange.... but I thought  nothing more about it much.....until all the crap that poured out soon after......and then the beginning of the endless sofa interviews, speaking like  dummies to a script...whatever they were asked...,then their bleeding fund was set up a few days later and their brother saying it can be used for private  detectives...,,this is may 17 or so and they already predicting the PJ might not solve it!?...and even though  they had over a million quid in it they started selling tat.....too commercial and then they hired lawyers left right  and centre...pdq

not normal imo

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1077 on: January 07, 2014, 07:21:20 PM »
Avoid the substance of the argument? My dear chum, there never is any substance! And if people don't want to be accused of hating the McCanns, then they need to behave a bit more reasonably. And sanely.

Strange but I've never seen icabod behave unreasonably.

I can't say they same about myself however.

Redblossom

« Reply #1078 on: January 07, 2014, 07:23:20 PM »
+ 2

Exactly so plus  3+

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1079 on: January 07, 2014, 07:24:18 PM »
The first I heard of the story on the morning news was she was abducted when they were away eating a distance away...myears pricked up....i thought how convenient.....how strange.... but I thought  nothing more about it much.....until all the crap that poured out soon after......and then the beginning of the endless sofa interviews, speaking like  dummies to a script...whatever they were asked...,then their bleeding fund was set up a few days later and their brother saying it can be used for private  detectives...,,this is may 17 or so and they already predicting the PJ might not solve it!?...and even though  they had over a million quid in it they started selling tat.....too commercial and then they hired lawyers left right  and centre...pdq

not normal imo

The 4th May statement didn't convince me in the slightest.
No matter how hard Kate strained she couldn't get a real tear drop to come out.