Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364731 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1215 on: January 12, 2014, 06:23:47 PM »
There you have it.  It is Clarence Mitchell who is pushing this detritus to all and sundry.

Well, I'm absolutely amazed, who'd have thought it   @)(++(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

icabodcrane

« Reply #1216 on: January 12, 2014, 06:35:04 PM »
There you have it.  It is Clarence Mitchell who is pushing this detritus to all and sundry.

Is it possible,  do you think,  that Clarence Mitchell gives  'official'  quotes in his own name,  then adds 'unofficial'  and unattributable  quotes as  a source close to    ? 

In reality is it  ALL  coming from him  ? 

Lyall

« Reply #1217 on: January 12, 2014, 06:40:09 PM »
Just call him Mr Leak 8)-)))

Offline jassi

« Reply #1218 on: January 12, 2014, 06:42:35 PM »
The family have been shut up long ago, so its almost certain that Mitchell is the only provider of McCann propaganda
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Apostate

« Reply #1219 on: January 12, 2014, 06:43:07 PM »
Is it possible,  do you think,  that Clarence Mitchell gives  'official'  quotes in his own name,  then adds 'unofficial'  and unattributable  quotes as  a source close to    ? 

In reality is it  ALL  coming from him  ?

It all comes from him. He provides news agencies with the copy and papers print it verbatim (if they think it's worth printing). He is almost the only source of news re. Madeleine.

icabodcrane

« Reply #1220 on: January 12, 2014, 06:43:20 PM »
Just call him Mr Leak 8)-)))

But why does he do it  ?

In what way can leaking information to the press about the on-going police investigation possibily be in Madeleine's interests  ?   

Offline jassi

« Reply #1221 on: January 12, 2014, 06:45:25 PM »
Could it be an attempt to create rifts between SY anf PJ ? Or just to create the impression that progress is being made ?

Or maybe not -

Offline Apostate

« Reply #1222 on: January 12, 2014, 06:47:05 PM »
But why does he do it  ?

In what way can leaking information to the press about the on-going police investigation possibily be in Madeleine's interests  ?

There are two purposes I believe:

(1) to keep Maddie's name in the news;
(2) to continually blame other people for what happened e.g, burglars, paedos, Germans, bungling police,etc.

Lyall

« Reply #1223 on: January 12, 2014, 06:48:38 PM »
It makes little sense....what are they going to arrest them for? making too many phone calls? Plotting a robbery? Raiding flat 5a?

Being spotty? >@@(*&)

Not looking like tourists?

Walking without due care and attention, wearing loud shirts in a built up area, whistling infectious songs ...

Some other possibilities 8)--))

icabodcrane

« Reply #1224 on: January 12, 2014, 06:51:44 PM »
Could it be an attempt to create rifts between SY anf PJ ? Or just to create the impression that progress is being made ?

How would that be in Madeleine's best interests though  ?

Offline jassi

« Reply #1225 on: January 12, 2014, 06:55:47 PM »
How would that be in Madeleine's best interests though  ?

Well, it wouldn't, would it, but Mitchell doesn't work for Madeleine. and may well have some agenda of which  we are unaware.

Or maybe not -

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1226 on: January 12, 2014, 06:57:14 PM »
But why does he do it  ?

Madeleine McCann: Bungling police had 'prime suspect' details for SIX YEARS without realising

Daily Mirror

By Tom Pettifor | 28 Dec 2013 00:00

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/portuguese-police-ignored-tip-off-about-abductor-326072

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

icabodcrane

« Reply #1227 on: January 12, 2014, 07:01:28 PM »
Well, it wouldn't, would it, but Mitchell doesn't work for Madeleine. and may well have some agenda of which  we are unaware.

That's quite a disturbing thought 

It really makes no sense for Mitchell to be leaking operational details of the ongoing police investigation to the press  ...   not  if Madeleine's best interests were what matters most

Cariad

« Reply #1228 on: January 12, 2014, 07:04:06 PM »
There are two purposes I believe:

(1) to keep Maddie's name in the news;
(2) to continually blame other people for what happened e.g, burglars, paedos, Germans, bungling police,etc.

(3) £70K PA

Offline Benice

« Reply #1229 on: January 12, 2014, 07:10:07 PM »
But why does he do it  ?

It's the Daily Star fgs.   Just old re-hashed news worded to make the reader think it's the latest 'news'.

Also carefully worded to make it seem as if quotes have been obtained from certain  people when it's obvious they haven't.

The quotes attributed to the McCanns and CM are old quotes - and don't tell us anything we didn't already know.

No-one close to the McCanns would give a newspaper reporter the the time of day - and if CM has anything to say he puts his name to it.
IMO 

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal