Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364687 times)

stephen25000

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1680 on: January 31, 2014, 07:41:37 AM »
As to the 'burglars'

From Gerry Mccann himself...

.....nothing was taken of any value.......

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1681 on: January 31, 2014, 08:43:32 AM »

Desperate davel.

It is the made up abduction that you won't face up to.

Try not to get angry. 8(>((

angry Stephen... Ive just shown that Maddie could not have had an accident between 8.30 and 10...
no wonder SY believe them..im actually quite pleased

stephen25000

« Reply #1682 on: January 31, 2014, 08:46:06 AM »
angry Stephen... Ive just shown that Maddie could not have had an accident between 8.30 and 10...
no wonder SY believe them..im actually quite pleased

You haven't shown anything.

I''m afraid using a large font is merely a reflection of your ego.  @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Heriberto Janosch

« Reply #1683 on: January 31, 2014, 09:22:01 AM »
If a person commited a burglary and a more serious crime (like homicide, abduction or rape) at the same time, how the crime was usually recorded at files?

As a burglary?

As the more serious crime?

As both of them?

Yes, as the more serious crime. But this is changing right now, and statistics begin to emerge.

Burglars turning to murder & sexual crimes is a well documented phenomenon . Between 31.5% to 45% of sexually motivated serial killers have a history of burglary. It's simply a distressing fact of life.

http://www.jaapl.org/content/27/2/227.full.pdf

And if you include such crimes as rape, the burglary escalation figure is even more frightening.

When DNA from a no-suspect murder scene is checked against records in the Combined DNA Index System (CODIS)3, it often matches DNA from a no-suspect burglary. Review of the State’s first 1,000 hits showed that the vast majority were linked to crimes like homi­cide and rape, but of these, 82 percent of the offenders were already in the databank as a result of a prior conviction for a “lesser” crime such as burglary or drugs.

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/207203.pdf

Thanks to Mobyra for these important references.

drummer

« Reply #1684 on: January 31, 2014, 09:22:25 AM »
MW don't seem to be fussy on what type of person they employ as childcare workers, no CRB checks, no contact with referees on CV's etc. so I doubt that any checks will have been made on maintenance workers prior to their employment. Who knows what type of person has been given access to keys ?

Offline The Singularity

« Reply #1685 on: January 31, 2014, 09:35:36 AM »
Interesting development in that they think the three under suspicion could have worked at the Warner resort, gives some credence to the fact they could have had access to apartment keys and knew the resort well to manoeuvre around unseen.

Certainly interesting in that respect

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1686 on: January 31, 2014, 09:45:13 AM »
Thanks for the link, VIXTE.

Joking apart, isn't is sad and concerning that this is all the kind of information that could have been readily available in 2007?  OC workers' movements, phone information, neighbours' reports of break-ins in their own homes?

Devastating I would say.

Offline John

« Reply #1687 on: January 31, 2014, 12:33:49 PM »
The British have also asked for access to the three suspected men’s bank accounts, to find out if there were high deposits after the English child’s disappearance.

Seems SY are thinking that Madeleine was either abducted by commision .... or the abductors knew of a wealthy ready buyer.

Just as Eleanor and I have thought possible for yonks.  Someone else too, was it VIXTE?

Watch this spot.   Eleanor is especially astute

Maybe the buyer paid them with a cheque?     @)(++(*
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 01:50:29 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline The Singularity

« Reply #1688 on: January 31, 2014, 12:40:01 PM »
I would think they are checking their bank accounts for any kind of evidence of criminal activity, unusual or irregular payments in or out. Most likely standard proceedure for any investigation into suspects

Offline jassi

« Reply #1689 on: January 31, 2014, 12:44:40 PM »
Maybe the buyer paid them with a cheque?    @)(++(*

I think that burglars generally deal with cash in hand.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1690 on: January 31, 2014, 12:52:24 PM »
Maybe the buyer paid them with a cheque?    @)(++(*

It's surprising what you can find out from a bank account.  When I have been paid in cash for a job in the past I don't put it in the bank, I spend the cash until it is gone.  So my bank account would go unused for a couple of months.  Very telling, especially if there had been any relatively expensive acquisitions, the payment for which had not been recorded.

Offline John

« Reply #1691 on: January 31, 2014, 12:56:18 PM »
Didn't a certain Russian lady work at Ocean Club Garden whose son was quite a person of interest at one time?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1692 on: January 31, 2014, 12:57:10 PM »
It's surprising what you can find out from a bank account.  When I have been paid in cash for a job in the past I don't put it in the bank, I spend the cash until it is gone.  So my bank account would go unused for a couple of months.  Very telling, especially if there had been any relatively expensive acquisitions, the payment for which had not been recorded.

Obviously SY are a little brighter than posters on this forum....if anyone had bought a car without taking money from their account...been on holiday..check passports...this is modern policing

Redblossom

« Reply #1693 on: January 31, 2014, 12:59:33 PM »
MW don't seem to be fussy on what type of person they employ as childcare workers, no CRB checks, no contact with referees on CV's etc. so I doubt that any checks will have been made on maintenance workers prior to their employment. Who knows what type of person has been given access to keys ?

Where did you read that MW do not do CRB checks or check their childcare staff have not had them done by their agencies?

As for other employees at the OC why would they have crb checks done? Its not a norm for most jobs

http://www.findlaw.co.uk/law/employment/other_employment_law_topics/500408.html

Offline John

« Reply #1694 on: January 31, 2014, 01:06:02 PM »
Thanks for the link, VIXTE.

Joking apart, isn't is sad and concerning that this is all the kind of information that could have been readily available in 2007?  OC workers' movements, phone information, neighbours' reports of break-ins in their own homes?

It probably was but ended up leading nowhere.   Does anyone seriously believe that former employee Nelson Rodrigues has only started speaking now?